Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Animosity[EUKO], GG clan, LURING on English speakers without any reason...

This is a discussion on Animosity[EUKO], GG clan, LURING on English speakers without any reason... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; MyKurvva bropeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. who else would laugh at u guys?...
Page: 2

MyKurvva bropeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. who else would laugh at u guys?

Quote Originally Posted by RialiX View Post
    was wondering how come such a bastards, who were suppose to respect the only english speaker clan around, are luring on our genie parties ?!
    we have no connection with u, we never spoke with u, we never had any conversations with any of you.
    then trying to rezz us 4 stones, very nice job, i wont forget it and i'll never ever have any respect for those who did it and the ones to support them.

The only names I know for sure are NannyOnFire, myzaza, mrsflammable and MyWish.
    you guys are lucky I came 2mins late from a meeting, so you killed few of us.
    but i wanna make it clear, if i ever have the option to hurt any of you, i will not think twice.

you can start a flame war in here or start become grown and investigate it inside your clan and kick those who did it.
    if you'll clean up the retards who did this bull shit, i'll think once b4 any action.
    TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS OR START A FLAME WAR, anyway u have no way to hurt me and im not afraid of "losing" some people to play with.
    honor is the first thing between such a small community in such a big "world"

good night every1
    Sorry for hear that, that my members clan doin that.
    and I apologize for their self and I will talk with them about that and I hopefully won't will be happen again.

Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post
    I dont wonder that , the average age of members of Animosity is 15 or 16 years, and those who are older, have always permitted scammers in that clan, like mymelody, therock and his bro, etc, etc. Know that there are some players respectable (but very, very few), are most troubled children. Europa is a Turkish infested server is not a good idea to fight the few clans who speak English, but you cant expect much from kids egocentric. And dont expect anyone get kick of that clan.
    firstly the age doesn't matter or if it's matter for you then look at you grandfather age 56 play in this game no lifer??
    I have done more trades than you and alot of ppl can vouch for me but some retarded like you never moving on.
    I remember "psiqo" from your clan pm me "let's do alliance we will kill ppl in respwan and u guys keep Castle" we never had needed alliance for keep CSW.
    and yes some of my clan are not play attention and really talkin to much shit but what I can do it's just sayin them my option.
    and don't blame me because my past.

Quote Originally Posted by 4YouNoHealStupiD View Post
    animosity in c-west = sucks
    animosity in europa = worst
    if you a count us as sucks clan then watch my videos and a count the guys who we killed as shit.
    what's ur name in EUKO? I hope you in human side so we will punch you in your face every time you will move in cz.

EDIT : what's ur name in EUKO? I hope you in human side so we will punch you in your face every time you will move in cz. [IDC! just moving on!]
    Last edited by Melody; 09-22-2012 at 04:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 4YouNoHealStupiD View Post
    animosity in c-west = sucks
    animosity in europa = worst
    look my upper post sorry.

Banned Senior Member

Melody running Animosity now? o.o lol'ed.
    wargrim likes this.

Still Pinder/Blakki running it :b

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by funkz View Post
    Still Pinder/Blakki running it :b
    It seemed like he was from his post, but guess it's just his usual inflated ego that got him kicked from undez.

Argumentative Israelites!

לרגוע.

He's the main guy if me and Blakki aren't there. Keeps the clan alive.

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Melody running Animosity now? o.o lol'ed.
    I support this clan since I join this clan from Vicarious.

He's the main guy if me and Blakki aren't there. Keeps the clan alive.
    kind of...

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    It seemed like he was from his post, but guess it's just his usual inflated ego that got him kicked from undez.
    My ego ? which ego lol.
    pinder, blackii, jaspreet , mythlost and some of animosity members already known me 2 years [atleast 1 year and half plus] and never someone complaint about me or about my "egos",
    which ego you talkin about please give me a exmpale so I can back on me or fix it.
    and I kind of happy that I got "kicked" from undez [because of stonecoldkillah] but look what happened with stonecoldkillah.
    Last edited by Melody; 09-22-2012 at 06:04 AM.

Well to keep it clean. U guys can pk.. but is it hard with 8-20 mages? .. not it isn't. Pk don't make you good because nova is eaaaaaasy! A mage team will rule skilled or unskilled. And u show ur unskilledness by luring. Its not first time this happens pretend to _BeXa_ DorianGay and some other peopels...it was Annihilation but where is the difference? Same guys same shit.

Ok u have nice movies but still mages = own doesn't need skill to run with a bunch of mages! U are sorry for it, only way to say sorry is kick your clanies. Its not they said asshole wich can be excued and say sorry. They lure mob's on us and kill almost 10 clanies i guess. Then they try to rezz them to rekill (ofc our stones in bag).. and they change server and lure for other clanparty's . Kick them and then i'll take ur excuse not before!

Wait and let me get this right.. your mad. for dying in a "legit" koxp party? seriously? and dude u take this game way too serious lol. "but i wanna make it clear, if i ever have the option to hurt any of you, i will not think twice." lmao someone got anger issues...
    first of all I didnt die, my peeps did.

second i care about my clan and i will take care of any issue that might cause by any retards.

third i dont have any anger issues, im too relaxed to b real...

and for the last part, "if i ever have the option to hurt any of you, i will not think twice", it was related to the sentese about the specific people I mantioned.
    i am not like those retards, i still have the honor to do this kind of things right.
    SkP likes this.

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

There is so much animosity in this thread!

animosity —
    a powerful and active dislike or hostility; enmity

Quote Originally Posted by NiceONE View Post
    Well to keep it clean. U guys can pk.. but is it hard with 8-20 mages? .. not it isn't. Pk don't make you good because nova is eaaaaaasy! A mage team will rule skilled or unskilled. And u show ur unskilledness by luring. Its not first time this happens pretend to _BeXa_ DorianGay and some other peopels...it was Annihilation but where is the difference? Same guys same shit.

Ok u have nice movies but still mages = own doesn't need skill to run with a bunch of mages! U are sorry for it, only way to say sorry is kick your clanies. Its not they said asshole wich can be excued and say sorry. They lure mob's on us and kill almost 10 clanies i guess. Then they try to rezz them to rekill (ofc our stones in bag).. and they change server and lure for other clanparty's . Kick them and then i'll take ur excuse not before!
    If they get kicked they will just join Xecutioners and still lure. Like half of Annhilation did when they was npt in cz. I quess thats what a skilled clan do these days

MyKurvva bropeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. who else would laugh at u guys?
    You name stealer lol. anyway handle your differences in game.

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by keys View Post
    There is so much animosity in this thread!

animosity —
    a powerful and active dislike or hostility; enmity
    OI

you dont have the right's to mention any word related to Hostile brop

on topic: these mages who lured were problably mad coz they're too poor to buy genie and kept gettin raided exping in cz lol

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    09-25-2012, 02:27 AM