Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Animosity[EUKO], GG clan, LURING on English speakers without any reason...

This is a discussion on Animosity[EUKO], GG clan, LURING on English speakers without any reason... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by mythlost You name stealer lol. anyway handle your differences in game. This conversation is actually perfect for ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    You name stealer lol. anyway handle your differences in game.
    This conversation is actually perfect for this category, so no, don't handle it ingame, keep it right here.

Faggots who use the genie are actually no different than koxpers

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zecabr View Post
    OI

you dont have the right's to mention any word related to Hostile brop

on topic: these mages who lured were problably mad coz they're too poor to buy genie and kept gettin raided exping in cz lol
    The good ol' days.

Quote Originally Posted by Vice View Post
    Faggots who use the genie are actually no different than koxpers
    but you supporting babashop...
    cool thing, it's even worse than using koxp !
    you dont care about buying scammed items, hacked items, items from GM or buying hacked accounts, scammed accounts, koxped accounts and soon accounts who used genie.

i dont see the diffrence between using it by your own or buying it, actually i do... it's worse to buy it

Little archer Senior Member

wut? now it turns out that using genie is universally frowned upon?

It's legal now. Nothing you can't do about it.

Would you prefer them to sit there for hours, if not days just to get their desired level? Is that what you want?

I would honestly understand if you guys from animosity took the time to level your own accounts at EUKO, but you didn't, Instead you bought all your accounts.

You also fail to realize that the people from that clan you're luring onto DID level their accounts to 80 (unlike you), they are only going for 83 now.

This might sound pretty silly coming from a guy that loves to lure but I really do not see why you douchebags would do that, even I have my limits. I mean, you are luring on the few english speakers that europa has, for no reason at all.

Would be funny if I got myself an archer to troll you a bit with my pals the dread mares.

Quote Originally Posted by RialiX View Post
    but you supporting babashop...
    cool thing, it's even worse than using koxp !
    you dont care about buying scammed items, hacked items, items from GM or buying hacked accounts, scammed accounts, koxped accounts and soon accounts who used genie.

i dont see the diffrence between using it by your own or buying it, actually i do... it's worse to buy it
    Selling my shit sure makes me a baba ^_^

Fact stands, only faggots use bots, the genie is a bot, a bad bot ontop of that, and you're paying for it, tbh I'd also lure if I could be bothered with installing the game on either of my pcs.

If it comes down to people having to use shitty bots to level there are some serious flaws with KOs leveling system and it should be overlooked (lol, as if)

they are using it for 80-83.

Quote Originally Posted by Vice View Post
    Selling my shit sure makes me a baba ^_^

Fact stands, only faggots use bots, the genie is a bot, a bad bot ontop of that, and you're paying for it, tbh I'd also lure if I could be bothered with installing the game on either of my pcs.

If it comes down to people having to use shitty bots to level there are some serious flaws with KOs leveling system and it should be overlooked (lol, as if)
    just for the record i dont pay for it and i've been xping accounts to 80-83 more times than u opened accounts lvl 1 in ur KO history.
    if you dont know something, u better keep your words for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by RialiX View Post
    just for the record i dont pay for it and i've been xping accounts to 80-83 more times than u opened accounts lvl 1 in ur KO history.
    if you dont know something, u better keep your words for yourself.
    Haha, makes a difference to me, you seem like you've got quite some angermanagement to do, just judging by your posts.

Fact stands, there are some major flaws with the game if people feel as if they've to use a bot in order to reach max level in a game, lol.

now, tag along asshat.

Wait what? Only 3 of us bought our accounts the rest lvled. WITHOUT GENIE. Exp dk all day. Ask the human clans that raided them 24/7.
    And please ralix. Where is your proof? Or are you just trying to get us hated on this server too?

LMAO look ur other fucking post on nttgames/forum got closed cuz of NO proof just a bunch of 30 year olds that wanna complain cuz they hate there ko lifes.

Good job Ralix. you look like an idiot
    Last edited by funkz; 09-22-2012 at 05:23 PM.

Myth shut up lol. More people know victor has MyKurwa. Than you. And I didn't steal your name
    I got 2 V's. and not a W

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by funkz View Post
    Wait what? Only 3 of us bought our accounts the rest lvled. WITHOUT GENIE. Exp dk all day. Ask the human clans that raided them 24/7.
    And please ralix. Where is your proof? Or are you just trying to get us hated on this server too?

LMAO look ur other fucking post on nttgames/forum got closed cuz of NO proof just a bunch of 30 year olds that wanna comeplain cuz they hate there ko lifes.

Good job Ralix. you look like an idiot
    Proof? You're a retard.
    wargrim likes this.

proof of what? what would you like proof of? or are u just one of the Animosity flamers to join this flame topic?

O_o Senior Member

proof of what? what would you like proof of? or are u just one of the Animosity flamers to join this flame topic?
    You just proved my previous statement, thanks.
    wargrim likes this.

Oh I got it.... Smh

Oh I got it.... Smh
    What do you get out of all of this?

I guess you were lacking 'haters' in europa so you went ahead and made some? Aren't you proud of ya?

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    09-25-2012, 02:27 AM