Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Animosity[EUKO], GG clan, LURING on English speakers without any reason...

This is a discussion on Animosity[EUKO], GG clan, LURING on English speakers without any reason... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Topic should be closed. They got no proof of any of the shit they say. Now they just trying to ...
Page: 7

Topic should be closed. They got no proof of any of the shit they say. Now they just trying to bring up old shit.
    Weez likes this.

I still standing behaind my words, instead of asking 300 times for proofs, talk to ur members and hear the lies out of their mouth.
    I dont mind if this topic will b closed or not...
    but the fact you're acting like a child, is just making me think that this "story" is more than true.
    AmbroseRookwood likes this.

"hear the lies come out of there mouths" How do i know if there lying or you? im gonna stand by my clan cuz thats what clan leaders do.

Now please tell me how its making you think that this "story" is more than true? i wanna hear this.

U think its true cuz your clan is backing you up? you think its true cuz u have ur butt buddys help flaming us too? I will keep asking for proof cuz u just one of those c-west idiots who hated us. good job bro.

Before u call us "child" look at ur first post. and re think who the child is little guy.

Like someone said before its a He said this she said that.(idk if u a girl or not) so that is why i keep asking for proof. but yet again u keep talking with no proof. useless debate. have a good time exping.

Little archer Senior Member

rialix gains nothing from making this up. you're not that important bro...

well although i am not a big fan of animosity he is speaking the truth that you need proof to actually allow the clan leader to do something
    but why would rialix make this such a big deal too his just got some free time and his just messing with use? maybe maybe not right now theres no actual proof that animosity isn't doing anything wrong its just all talk but many people just feel that animosity is like this those SS of annihilation i guess they aint animosity...................in the end this is just a waste of time without any SS

Yo internet warriors ! When you accuse someone you need proof, you dont need proof if you are randomly accused. Anything less is slander. Grow up.

haha holy shittttttttttttt you kids need to stop being butt hurt so damn bad. 7 pages of nonstop crying is to funny.

u cant say anything if u dont have any proofs, smartass

Quote Originally Posted by MySqu1rtPie2 View Post
    u cant say anything if u dont have any proofs, smartass
    Ofcourse he can say type do whatever he want within the rules of the forum he's adressing. That applies to real life but also to this forum. However Funkz isn't obligated to any reaction to what he's saying, which means he can decide if he will investigate the matter. Which he obviously isn't gonna do if I read it right. Though I would advise him to watch his members, which is something every clanleader has to do in KO. The english community is allready very small so better not go hate eachother forever, since you might end up together as last of the mohikans.

One last thing I'm gonna say is that Annihilation on Europa was a clan with alot of rude people that lied to their leader and tried to discredit their own ally. I hope they have grown up, but it doesn't at all surprise me to see their involvement in this. Good luck both of you with your respective clans and please try and play nice.
    AmbroseRookwood likes this.

AND Animosity STILL LURES !!!!!!!
    this time i saw my self...

MyMaxprinT was added to our Brahman party and got replaced when clannie came, then he logged a side char called "ZikZak" and lured uruk quest on us.
    dont ask for proof cuz ur clan is definitely full of bastards.
    thnx to your lovely lures, I wont add nor help any of them anymore.
    of course he PMed me and said "you wont xp anymore"
    but you and your whole clan are more than welcome to lure ALL DAY LONG...
    stronger, faster, smarter, better lurers already passed away, we can survive u all.

seems like u guys likes ur "lovely" members, but i already HATE them.
    we ignored the fact some of you lured on us the other day, and now inreturn we getting lured again, great job.
    btw YES we can kick whoever we want from party, cause clan comes first in ANY clan i knew in the past 10 years that im playing that game.

p.s if i even had thought of asking for merge / ally, now it's definitely not gonna happen due to your great members.
    i hope you guys enjoy them the most, cuz we wont.

proof menz or gtfo.

Animosity leaders never cared if their members scammed or hacked (and now lured on) others. and if they ever did then they're the biggest bunch of hypocrites because they have welcomed all sorts of people into their clan. great people mostly but also useless scumbags.
    it should be clear by now that they don't give a fuck about anything other than having fun by PKing. And no they're not gonna do anything about this issue. they didn't when few of their members scammed, used hacks and NPTd and this is issue isn't as big of a deal

topics like these are what makes KO, well, KO

haters gonna hate

here we go again....

Ralix you think i would EVER ally you? seriously? lmao thats a fucking joke. u sucked on c-west and i bet there isnt gonna be any change here. I already kicked one dude out of my clan for luring. cuz i saw it myself. please next time proof please n thank you.

No Prof thx :3

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    09-25-2012, 02:27 AM