Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Animosity[EUKO], GG clan, LURING on English speakers without any reason...

This is a discussion on Animosity[EUKO], GG clan, LURING on English speakers without any reason... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by razor very dumb this guy dx dunno why but i laugh reading this, few words GG flame...
Page: 10

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    very dumb this guy dx
    dunno why but i laugh reading this, few words GG flame
    nirk likes this.

Lol this is funny. And its part of the reason why KOL is still going. Makes me think about playing again. Not saying I liked all the in - fighting, but at the end of the day its just a bit of banter.

No idea about this genie thing, but sounds like a legal k0xp you pay for. Ofc those that cant afford PUS items are gonna lure. Or people that lvl'd to 83 legit are gonna lure. I hated on HAWK clan coz Outofcontrol lured on me @ lvl 74 on para. I really hated him for it.

Not saying its ok to lure...but it can be fun. I still remember razor after every maintenance logging in and always pulling 1 booro away somewhere. Annoying we had to go searching for it b4 starting exp, but funny when I think back on it.

Ps razor, I think I have a lvl 73-75 char on EUKO I lvl jumped. nothing on him but if you really want it, I'll trace down the details and u can have it. let me know. Sin/archer ofc.

Rialix DOGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Banned Regular Member

Anybody who still plays KO deserves to die.
    KO isnt KO anymore,when you gonna realize?Its bullshit how you look it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nublet View Post
    Anybody who still plays KO deserves to die.
    KO isnt KO anymore,when you gonna realize?Its bullshit how you look it.
    i bet the albanians would love that. you'd exterminate half the turkish population

Quote Originally Posted by RialiX View Post
    first of all it was an idea before ur clan turned into mofo losers and lured on us.
    2nd on CW i was 1 of the best warriors, and if i sucked so bad, why did i win every singel vs ?
    for the last part, ask any person on this server who's RialiX, and u'll know that non of your priests will get half of the skills I've got.

no offense buddy, but u sux as commander, everytime u logged to any of the chars in Distortion and command on us - we fail so bad...
    without u we made much more nps and had much more fun.
    i'll just tell u that even ur close friends pmed me about it, so what u'll say i dont realy care.

about my skills, i dont need ur support to know that im one of a kind and i'll bet that im better than any of ur priests and any other priest in the whole game(no offense).

it's your clan who's having the kids and childs, and support is a nice part of it.
    but with or without ur clan support, u all bunch of immature blind people.
    i kept it low, but u guys are too retarded and fucked up to be grown enough and speak like a men.

dont worry, i wont bother answer anymore cuz u guys are too stupid, but we'll meet in cz and you'll see who is RialiX.
    and if u wanna see how bad am I, u can NT anyday and try ur luck fellas !
    that's enough!
    You stepping on people that already moved on, you just such a selfish guy without any respect or any tact when to stop.
    you already need to move on always looking for fight.
    Isn't about how good you are is about you items/gear plus your computer if you are laging or not.
    who is RialiX such a selfish guy, I can teach you how to play as priest or any class any time pm me in game MyMelody.
    you calling it low? speak like a men? you acting like a little kid that have answer for everything that saying about you plus getting mad and chose to hurt by someone telling you the truth that you worst as priest in mage party you just doesn't have the experience on mage team.
    "speak like a men" grow up? you doesn't have to answer everything that people saying about you and specially don't steps on other people that already move on or curse other people that doesn't related about that or general don't curse and don't steps on people.

The One And Only Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Melody View Post
    that's enough!
    You stepping on people that already moved on, you just such a selfish guy without any respect or any tact when to stop.
    you already need to move on always looking for fight.
    Isn't about how good you are is about you items/gear plus your computer if you are laging or not.
    who is RialiX such a selfish guy, I can teach you how to play as priest or any class any time pm me in game MyMelody.
    you calling it low? speak like a men? you acting like a little kid that have answer for everything that saying about you plus getting mad and chose to hurt by someone telling you the truth that you worst as priest in mage party you just doesn't have the experience on mage team.
    "speak like a men" grow up? you doesn't have to answer everything that people saying about you and specially don't steps on other people that already move on or curse other people that doesn't related about that or general don't curse and don't steps on people.
    Rialix is better then you melody.
    fact is fact, he always been and he'll always be a better player then you.
    ESPECIALLY ON PRIEST.

anyways
    Tomer ten lo barosh.
    ve tavo la msn she ata po.

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    Rialix is better then you melody.
    fact is fact, he always been and he'll always be a better player then you.
    ESPECIALLY ON PRIEST.

anyways
    Tomer ten lo barosh.
    ve tavo la msn she ata po.
    you never played with me and you never will you don't have the honor to play with me.
    and write in English so others can see how it's selfish and biggest ego BadFamily members Israels.
    Tomer ten lo barosh - Tomer give him on is head.
    ve tavo la msn she ata po - and come to msn when you here.

The One And Only Senior Member

you never played with me and you never will you don't have the honor to play with me.
    I did play with you , you was "PriestEden" at the time , the noobest priest in cwest history LOL......
    What honor?Even if someone will pay me now 300usd I wont play even 1h with you, just heard how you playing few years ago when u was priesteden made me to understand that you are one of the worst players in history.
    Thats one of the reasons you moved to mage, so all you have to do is drop novas and run back(unless there was a normal commander like blackii or pinder so they actually fight against anyone instead of throwing novas and run away)

I wrote that in hebrew cuz none have to care about that.

and write in English so others can see how it's selfish and biggest ego BadFamily members Israels.
    What?
    Translate please.

anyways im out of this topic,

Tomer pme.

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    I did play with you , you was "PriestEden" at the time , the noobest priest in cwest history LOL......
    What honor?Even if someone will pay me now 300usd I wont play even 1h with you, just heard how you playing few years ago when u was priesteden made me to understand that you are one of the worst players in history.
    Thats one of the reasons you moved to mage, so all you have to do is drop novas and run back(unless there was a normal commander like blackii or pinder so they actually fight against anyone instead of throwing novas and run away)

What?
    Translate please.
    anyways im out of this topic,
    Tomer pme.
    and write in English so others can see how BadFamily Israel's members are selfish and have the biggest ego*.

you didn't play with me in the same time that I played on PriestEden you just such a bad liar idiot you wish to play with me but it's never will be happen.
    here I prof to all people that gonna read this post how bad liar you are and such a idiot kid that making shame on Israel's people you and others BadFamily members.
    I was in BadFamil just for few hours because I was level low in this time and when I just moved from orc side to human side I killed two people in cz [I was BP in the same time] and some guys in Ventrilo say GG so stop with your lies if you don't have what to say then don't say as you chouldn't answer me after I gives you names of people's that been in the party in same pk movie that I made, and it's the past over 3years sinces I played on PriestEden I think on those years you getting experience.
    like a kid just born you wasn't kid you just born as a boy 7 years old like a monster IDIOT .
    I move to mage because I bored in the same time to play as priest as sometimes you getting bored to play as warrior then you move to play in priest same thing I can say about you that's why you move to priest because you bad warrior and don't have skills only items.
    and I still playing on priest on europa, I want to move to play on priest again but clan won't me to play as priest they want me as mage leader.

™PerFectioN™ says:
    Stop recording that u killing half bf pt and half blf pt or recording killing 3people from bf in randoms pt and then just say "haha we killed bf" like an idiot.
    ONCE! be a man and recrod you killing A FULL PARTY (8/8) of badfamily.
    Im not saying blf isn't good but by comparing their items to yours, most of them aren't any challenge.
    Go and compare our(bf) items to yours, same grade. you guys are full +3 for mages , we are +2/3 for meeles(some are +1 but has GG teamplay so its enough).
    I don't want to open my mouth on your whole clan because some of your members are people which I respect and they respect me, but im getting annoyed everytime someone come and say we killed badfamily here is a video
    and all you can see in this video is you, killing 3bf and few randoms or killing half bf and half blf.
    PS : I just checked ur "Animosity Video 2 By Melody" and I saw in first pt vs pt(didn't continue watching after) with us you vsed against 6people.
    and all I have to say is "GG"

Me:
    In my last video: "Animosity Video 2 By Melody",at 1:20mins [first round] you can see full party of BadFamily "the main clan" and no BadlFamily and no 6people.
    Degano, DeganoThePaladin, DeganoDaPaladin, xxJTaylor99x, Ziegdryd, GoldenResqonse, MrsBlueEyezz, EndlessXistancE.
    at 4:15mins [second round] same party as "first round" just swtich between the priests DeganoDaPaladin - MaryLu.
    Degano, DeganoThePaladin, MaryLu, xxJTaylor99x, Ziegdryd, GoldenResqonse, MrsBlueEyezz, EndlessXistancE.
    at [third round] 8:50mins same party as "second round".
    "First round kills" 10 to Animosity 2 to BadFamily,
    "Second round kills" 19 to Animosity 9 BadFamily,
    "Third round kills" 3 to Animosity 0 BadFamily [then Ziegdryd tp the whole party to town].
    about gear we wasn't+3 and some of us doesn't have even Iron Necklace I guess.
    Last edited by Melody; 09-29-2012 at 10:03 PM.

Banned Senior Member

I thought this story has ended.

Necro

Oh perfection.. u just cant stay out of a post that has Animsoity in it can you...

Why dont u go back and get raped by chullz bro. u guys leave c-west u might become Integirty Jr's.

Just stop posting before u just look like an idiot. thank you.

(Pinder)

Quote Originally Posted by funkz View Post
    Oh perfection.. u just cant stay out of a post that has Animsoity in it can you...

Why dont u go back and get raped by chullz bro. u guys leave c-west u might become Integirty Jr's.

Just stop posting before u just look like an idiot. thank you.

(Pinder)
    I'm just curious, isn't sharing a ko4life account bannable here?

Not sharing. just saying My name instead of Funkz 1/Funkz 2.. makes it a lot easy lol.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by funkz View Post
    Not sharing. just saying My name instead of Funkz 1/Funkz 2.. makes it a lot easy lol.
    Are two different people using the account or not?

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    09-25-2012, 02:27 AM