Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Animosity[EUKO], GG clan, LURING on English speakers without any reason...

This is a discussion on Animosity[EUKO], GG clan, LURING on English speakers without any reason... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by AmbroseRookwood Are two different people using the account or not? funkz has been two ppl from the ...
Page: 11

Quote Originally Posted by AmbroseRookwood View Post
    Are two different people using the account or not?
    funkz has been two ppl from the get go. My brother and i. Never been a problem with that and its been 5 years. Reason for being banable is because of scaming. 5 Years and ive done my share of trades, no scams. So wtf is the problem ??

Quote Originally Posted by funkz View Post
    funkz has been two ppl from the get go. My brother and i. Never been a problem with that and its been 5 years. Reason for being banable is because of scaming. 5 Years and ive done my share of trades, no scams. So wtf is the problem ??
    probably the problem is that during 5 years at ko4life you was to lazy to read half page of simple forum rules. A tip for you:

Gamers4Life Rules

dot #3:

"You may not purchase, sell, gift, share or trade your Gamers4Life account under any circumstances; any such attempt will result in permanent ban."

So you could at least do not admit sharing your acc.

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    probably the problem is that during 5 years at ko4life you was to lazy to read half page of simple forum rules. A tip for you:

Gamers4Life Rules

dot #3:

"You may not purchase, sell, gift, share or trade your Gamers4Life account under any circumstances; any such attempt will result in permanent ban."

So you could at least do not admit sharing your acc.
    well guess ima wait for a ban. They only implemented those rules after the account was made, ive had my chats with the mods. U really have nothin better to do then get me ban...lol thats sad

well guess ima wait for a ban. They only implemented those rules after the account was made, ive had my chats with the mods. U really have nothin better to do then get me ban...lol thats sad
    i get you ban? rly? whet else i did? i admit sharing acc? i did not read forum rules? seriously do not blame sombody for your own stupidy.
    wargrim and LikeUhTanK like this.

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    i get you ban? rly? whet else i did? i admit sharing acc? i did not read forum rules? seriously do not blame sombody for your own stupidy.
    Lol ur bringing it up putting flame on me. How is that not trying to get me banned who cares. I 've been on this forum for 5 years and mods know yet I'm still here. Ur really smart, my stupidy?? Like I said this account was made before those rules were created. Ur trying to enforce a rule, so Ye that's called trying to get me banned. Wut else u got to say?

Lol ur bringing it up putting flame on me. How is that not trying to get me banned who cares. I 've been on this forum for 5 years and mods know yet I'm still here. Ur really smart, my stupidy?? Like I said this account was made before those rules were created. Ur trying to enforce a rule, so Ye that's called trying to get me banned. Wut else u got to say?
    if i would want you to get banned i would just use reaport button (left down corner) and wouldnt post anything. My first post was just a tip, but seems all you can do is taking everyhing as personal attack, and seems you care more than you think you do.
    LikeUhTanK likes this.

Be realistic u've posted on these forums u know how the community is. Usually a flame fest which is happening right now. You have to be careful wut u write cuz ppl on these forums r just trying to find that weak spot. W.e let the mods decide I guess. It would be pretty retarded if I get banned over something so small.

Be realistic u've posted on these forums u know how the community is. Usually a flame fest which is happening right now.
    no offence but you have also pour oil to the fire. Instead of chill a bit.
    LikeUhTanK likes this.

Banned Senior Member

let's smoke a joint and have peace
    AmbroseRookwood and zecabr like this.

Quote Originally Posted by HKillah View Post
    let's smoke a joint and have peace
    if the whole world was smoking a joint at same time, there would be a world peace for at least 1 hour
    HKillah likes this.

can you guys close this topic ? thats enough

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by RialiX View Post
    if the whole world was smoking a joint at same time, there would be a world peace for at least 1 hour
    Fackkkk, RialiX's bob now!

Nice font melody
    wargrim likes this.

I read just first and last page (as any sane person should do). I sometimes miss old good flame wars( often with random shit from cama). But back then at least we brag about sth more than lure and 4 stone rezz. How big ego u need to start topic about that?

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Genuinely have no idea why this thread wasn't locked a long time ago.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    09-25-2012, 02:27 AM