Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Animosity surprised in the act ( Concerning the case of NPT )

This is a discussion on Animosity surprised in the act ( Concerning the case of NPT ) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; and thank goodness bifrost is closed.....for the moment xD...
Page: 3

and thank goodness bifrost is closed.....for the moment xD

roflmao this is so expected, Melody is so retarded for even opening his mouth trying to defend himself.
    and yeh btw, do not let Melody near ur acc u'll just get scammed.

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

k and what it all has to do with ko4life ?
    Ranzoape likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Gotta love those c-west ego's dragging their every problem onto the forums.
    mythlost, kojudo and Kallop like this.

This drama wasn't even entertaining

Banned Regular Member

not surprise from animosity... there is alway some trouble in that clan... btw i think its like the fifth time they remake this clan lol

Wow people just gonna keep hating on the top clan on the server.... if u guys gonna keep putting my clan on blast go look at integirty and badfamily. go make a topic for them and get off our dick. just cuz we stomp on u guys dont mean u guys need to go snooping around the clan just to put us on blast...? really? u guys need a girlfriend or boyfriend whatever floats your boat. And RuthlessKiller we remake our clan cuz c-west gets boring or something pops up in our real life. so we dispand. next time find another way to be a douche bag.
    (Pinder)
    kojudo and mythlost like this.

Quote Originally Posted by funkz View Post
    go look at integirty and badfamily. go make a topic for them and get off our dick.
    Where have you been?

Little archer Senior Member

like i said, the ultimate victory for them is getting each other banned.

BF members accusing integrity of illegal activities and viceversa
    titanz members accusing everyone of illegal activities
    integrity vs badfamily vs animosity accusing each other of illegal activities (oMG NOVA / ARCHER TOWN AFTER CHAOZ BAN OR ON CHINESE FARMERS)

why cant people just play the fuckin game? i was like this before, getting all worked up when my old clan leader would add a char to our clan that was unfairly leveled at eslant snow top, but now? im glad i realized how silly i was. it really doesnt matter.

i hope both animosity and integrity get banned so badfamily remains there alone as the undisputed "best" clan in server, maybe then their lives will be accomplished and it'll be time to rest in peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Where have you been?
    not on ko4life 20 hours a day..? i dont have enough time to fucking read and look up post about different clans like majority of you guys probably do just to call them "Noobs, scammers and pussies"

If theres soo muh hate towards Animosity why do u guys just open a post " I HATE Animosity" and everyone on c-west can just talk shit about us. cuz theres like a new post about us doing something in c-west a day.
    kojudo likes this.

Pinder is my hero just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    Pinder is my hero just saying.
    <3 wish you still played the char with me or even dropped in vent once n awhile.

The troll level in this thread is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by funkz View Post
    Wow people just gonna keep hating on the top clan on the server.... if u guys gonna keep putting my clan on blast go look at integirty and badfamily. go make a topic for them and get off our dick. just cuz we stomp on u guys dont mean u guys need to go snooping around the clan just to put us on blast...? really? u guys need a girlfriend or boyfriend whatever floats your boat. And RuthlessKiller we remake our clan cuz c-west gets boring or something pops up in our real life. so we dispand. next time find another way to be a douche bag.
    (Pinder)
    What you say about this

MyVenom and MyPoison we bought it from CastieIII we didin't know that thier NPT, we chouldn't knows cuz we just all take a break as u see now we pking around 12hrs a day even more.
    you want that no one accused you , and let Anomosity cheating relaxed , come on ..

you guys are right. let's not call a scammer the one who steal items from others. and let's not call a cheater the one who uses third party tools.
    there's a HUGE! difference between rivalries amongst clans like in any competitive sport, game or whatever, and condoning the scamming and cheating that goes on in your own clan and your rivals clan.

i don't think every single member from animosity is a scumbag. on the opposite, i think it's just 1 or 2. So i dunno why people think everyone hates animosity. same with integrity (though in this case the number grows :P and the reasons grow exponentially) . but in Animosity's specific case, the fact that those characters remain in clan and their members continue playing as if nothing ever happened says something doesn't it?

yes there will always be haters just for the sake of hating but those are a minority. For example I don't recall people hating massively on HF, MH, Limitless/BBP, and other clans that have been on the top. take a moment and think why.
    MASTERSLAVE likes this.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    07-27-2012, 03:56 PM
  2. Hits: 4
    07-10-2012, 08:42 PM
  3. Hits: 32
    07-07-2012, 06:23 AM