Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Animosity surprised in the act ( Concerning the case of NPT )

This is a discussion on Animosity surprised in the act ( Concerning the case of NPT ) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by mythlost That made no sense. How are they my clannies when i dont play with them or ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    That made no sense. How are they my clannies when i dont play with them or own a char in that clan??
    Well the guy who use the mage into you signature is a cheater no you ^^ .

Lol i dont think he cheats or even the majority of them if its still the same people.most of them are good guys. But idk i havent played in a long time. Hey now killing made my sig it's beautiful ^^. Razor when does gw2 come out?
    Last edited by mythlost; 07-05-2012 at 09:41 PM.

Little archer Senior Member

august 28th

Still a while then lol.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

This is stupid and i wont even support it. I told them from the beginning not to fucking do this for so many different reasons, but what do i always get "This is not your clan" blah blah blah. They put themselves in hot water, i guess its their problem. You guys should be aware that there are a lot of players that dont support what some of them did(many of them dont even know about this). They should get banned for that with reduced NP, and Melody is just a purified idiot for even talking about the situation in the first place. If you KNEW you did something illegal you should have shut the fuck up and let it pass, instead he opened up his big mouth and now hes got heat on people that didnt even want anything to do with this bullshit.

Hopefully all their np's get reduced so i can get my nazi back -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post
    Well the guy who use the mage into you signature is a cheater no you ^^ .
    edited . doesnt matter anymore.
    Last edited by kojudo; 07-09-2012 at 12:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kojudo View Post
    i play on mykurwa, and i don't cheat bulldestroyer/blanquita, I'm a legit player by any means and have played KO since it came out, so before you go around saying " mykurwa cheats blah blah blah " get solid proof to back it up , till then shut up about it and stop trying to falsely accuse anyone of anything. And don't go around saying everyone in animosity cheats blah blah blah, when no one in the clan has used KOXP or done anything illegal or pinder/blackii would have kicked them a long ass time ago. Get proof of it then start pointing fingers.
    wtf bro u knew about the cheaters the u support it so u cant say u are legit, coz knowing that u had to do something about but u didnt do anything. btw i have anything against Animosity, but in the last few days u were acting such a dick whiile my clan were pking , and now i realized that u dont deserve the right respect and i hope u do something to gain it back, and stop to get involve in ilegal things .

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by kojudo View Post
    i play on mykurwa, and i don't cheat bulldestroyer/blanquita, I'm a legit player by any means and have played KO since it came out, so before you go around saying " mykurwa cheats blah blah blah " get solid proof to back it up , till then shut up about it and stop trying to falsely accuse anyone of anything. And don't go around saying everyone in animosity cheats blah blah blah, when no one in the clan has used KOXP or done anything illegal or pinder/blackii would have kicked them a long ass time ago. Get proof of it then start pointing fingers.
    What about the NPTed chars in your clan? Why you don't denie that to..?

this topic has won DRAMA OF THE WEEEK contest !

All I get from this topic is SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by jaspreet View Post
    This is stupid and i wont even support it. I told them from the beginning not to fucking do this for so many different reasons, but what do i always get "This is not your clan" blah blah blah. They put themselves in hot water, i guess its their problem. You guys should be aware that there are a lot of players that dont support what some of them did(many of them dont even know about this). They should get banned for that with reduced NP, and Melody is just a purified idiot for even talking about the situation in the first place. If you KNEW you did something illegal you should have shut the fuck up and let it pass, instead he opened up his big mouth and now hes got heat on people that didnt even want anything to do with this bullshit.
    jas what did u expected from melody , before he bought this mage ( from scammed money ) all the israelis and even other players knew that this Eden and whoever else playing on this char is the biggest scammer ever , i dunno how animosty fall in this scam that hes legit (or maybe they dont care).If i was you i would make the clan kick this piece of shit already , its only making animosty looks bad when guys like him still play in your clan ,idunno about u but i prefer my clan to be 5 ppls in it but when all them is not scammers / little kids with mental issues.

Little archer Senior Member

didnt melody pay up szmaci0r?

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    didnt melody pay up szmaci0r?
    After lots of time, and if I'm not mistaken it wasn't all what he scammed… But anyways I bet those items that he gave him were scammed...

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    Who voted in a scammer, as king? Lol.
    this ^^
    the thing that does bother me is how some very nice people continued to play with this jackass (the scammer who shared melody).
    and it really is lame that people complain about the "c-west community" when they accept scammers in their clan. if people didn't cheat/hack/scam then nobody would be trying to destroy their opponent's clans. why don't everyone take a good look at themselves.
    Blanquita likes this.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    07-27-2012, 03:56 PM
  2. Hits: 4
    07-10-2012, 08:42 PM
  3. Hits: 32
    07-07-2012, 06:23 AM