Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Like Tree30Likes

Animosity surprised in the act ( Concerning the case of NPT )

This is a discussion on Animosity surprised in the act ( Concerning the case of NPT ) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by razor cz town looks lively as always doesn't it? but the funny thing is that yesterday was, ...
Page: 7

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    cz town looks lively as always
    doesn't it?
    but the funny thing is that yesterday was, actually, one of the most active days from the last weeks. Animosity had 2 parties and there was New Age and Pronoobs and some randoms. and orc side had 2 from BF, then titans, akatsuki and other randoms. KS fest but quite fun actually.
    i am keeping all of the castie characters in jail anytime they're online and will continue to do so until they're banned or it just becomes impossible to do the jail quest

Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post
    CastieII was banned yesterday , maybe GMs review the case soon .

funny thing is , that account the brothers never used. so goodjob to gms for banning account they never used lol.

Quote Originally Posted by kojudo View Post
    funny thing is , that account the brothers never used. so goodjob to gms for banning account they never used lol.
    Seems that you know alot about them. Didn't you say that you shared Kurwa aswell. Such a retard xD

Quote Originally Posted by AngryWhiteMan View Post
    Seems that you know alot about them. Didn't you say that you shared Kurwa aswell. Such a retard xD
    also your account , your point? and whats your point with me knowing about them? they came from beramus/ceast/olympia, which you played on one of those servers with me, and they were known hackers there.

and also its not that hard to pm them and ask questions so you can send in support tickets against them..

Quote Originally Posted by AngryWhiteMan View Post
    Agree . there is a connection here , is rather suspect, and that means. They knew that they were accounts NPT, knew everything, knew the guys who make the NPT all days , and bought this accs and put into the clan. this is very evident.

Little archer Senior Member

Agree . there is a connection here , is rather suspect, and that means. They knew that they were accounts NPT, knew everything, knew the guys who make the NPT all days , and bought this accs and put into the clan. this is very evident.
    put on your detective coat, and get 'em all banned.

why do you care so much? do clan grades have really an influence in pvp's outcome? might want to look at +10 illegal items if you're so concerned about balance... now that's something worth witch hunting for.
    kojudo likes this.

your stupidity continues to amaze me , I'm a suspect because I knew those hackers from previous servers when they've used the same name countless times in other servers? and I'm a suspect because I simply took the time to pm them to find things out about them so when I report them I can easily submit a giant report about them to help out gms?

Just keep your mouth shut cause your stupidity is out of this world.

edited: razor has a point, if you care so much about balancing the server, how about you hop off animosity's nuts for quick second, check out the people with injected items in BF, cause last i check thats a more concerning issue.

Quote Originally Posted by kojudo View Post
    your stupidity continues to amaze me , I'm a suspect because I knew those hackers from previous servers when they've used the same name countless times in other servers? and I'm a suspect because I simply took the time to pm them to find things out about them so when I report them I can easily submit a giant report about them to help out gms?

Just keep your mouth shut cause your stupidity is out of this world.
    child lying , is funny you say it , when your clan bought these same accounts NPT .

Mymelody blatantly lying here
    MyVenom and MyPoison we bought it from CastieIII we didin't know that thier NPT, we chouldn't knows cuz we just all take a break as u see now we pking around 12hrs a day even more
    And your so smart, you come to say that you know them, you knew everything. Such as you as hypocrites ..

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    put on your detective coat, and get 'em all banned.

why do you care so much? do clan grades have really an influence in pvp's outcome? might want to look at +10 illegal items if you're so concerned about balance... now that's something worth witch hunting for.
    theres like around 10 +10 items in the server and half of them are the crimson robes lol

Quote Originally Posted by sinful View Post
    theres like around 10 +10 items in the server and half of them are the crimson robes lol
    Theres a mage in Moradon named ExternalMage or something like that. Anyways he just poped up today with full +9 and +10 and is selling em all. Hes got like a chaos nebrios +9 and he showed a clany a rapy +10 non rev in a trade but he closed the trade to quickly for him to press print screen lol.. and ya this is Cwest im talking about Got to love turks ^^

i'm sure there are other +9 +10 items that exist in every server that haven't been realeased into the market. prices were low for the last months and recently went up a bit

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    07-27-2012, 03:56 PM
  2. Hits: 4
    07-10-2012, 08:42 PM
  3. Hits: 32
    07-07-2012, 06:23 AM