Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Animosity VS Heaven today-- LIVE FEED

This is a discussion on Animosity VS Heaven today-- LIVE FEED within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ they had 2pt u guys had almost 3pt^^. Yea I agree about the "blanquita is the ...
Page: 6

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    they had 2pt u guys had almost 3pt^^.
    Yea I agree about the "blanquita is the gayest peruvian ever" part
    Hey

117-14 .

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    that's BS!
    KHeaven won an event by having a GM disqualify Wintex for not engaging him enough and running most of the time.
    Well that was when K2 was in charge of this game.
    Pretty much. Every time we found there hiding place there melles would town while there mages would be in a different hiding place then once they towned they tped them somewhere else. Even when we keep mages at their town waiting for them by the time we got tped there there mages tped there melle to the new hiding spot, and it was the same thing over and over again.

Quote Originally Posted by WnxMiqdad View Post
    if it was the same level as yesterday trust me you would have enjoyed it I think mythlost made a video of first round sadly second round was just lame
    well yea, just watched it and was much better than todays "war", at least they were fighting at all

The One And Only Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Hey

117-14 .
    Hey 0 - 0 ? You didn't even enter to that event rofl.
    And after all the people we was fight against had 4partys , 2pt mages with full +3 and aztecs 9 etc..
    and 2pt meeles with shells 10 , raptors 10 , raums 9 , baals 9 , dark vanes 21rev and 3-4priests in every partys.
    basically was impossible to win them with the amount of people we came. We had only 2priests in every party so we couldn't do much against them.

EDIT : they had 6dbuffers , once their mages was dropping novas + their meeles was jumping on us with 6discounts. we couldn't really do anything lol.
    Maybe we are badfamily but we aren't gods

And after all the people we was fight against had 4partys , 2pt mages with full +3 and aztecs 9 etc..
    and 2pt meeles with shells 10 , raptors 10 , raums 9 , baals 9 , dark vanes 21rev and 3-4priests in every partys.
    basically was impossible to win them with the amount of people we came. We had only 2priests in every party so we couldn't do much against them.

EDIT : they had 6dbuffers , once their mages was dropping novas + their meeles was jumping on us with 6discounts. we couldn't really do anything lol.
    at least you know how it feels to get outgeared ; )

or how to fight against ppl with equal gear
    razor likes this.

Hey- hey, 117-14

I wouldn't even post lol, i dont think any other clan lost as badly as you did.

Nice to read these guys, crying about the items of rivals . A clan that cant face an event of this type, which is supposed to be organized and have good players, cant say they were more and had better items, please stop blablabla .Today all see 2 partys of good players humiliate to 4 partys in Live and direct , No excuses, who knows how to play, knows how to play, who does not know, do not know.

Pd : Sorry for my english

lets talk about ur clan blanquita, have u guys ever won a vs against another clan ? i can imagine NewAge vs HeaveN, that would be the biggest rape ever lol

Quote Originally Posted by tobol View Post
    at least you know how it feels to get outgeared ; )

or how to fight against ppl with equal gear
    Well I think we could atleast fight with them yasterday but only if we had the same amount of people like them.
    once they was running to us with 1pt vs 1pt of us
    we made those 14 kills , they aren't that skilled as I saw , they just had too many priests in every party and too many meeles , ofc they was too much geared aswell.
    I think it could be the best event if it was 8v8 and same gear, or atleast 8v8.

Hey- hey, 117-14

I wouldn't even post lol, i dont think any other clan lost as badly as you did.
    hey , you wasn't even in that event.
    I wouldn't even post lol, I dont think that anyone is reaplaying in every topic like you do. such a no lifer.

Quote Originally Posted by MySqu1rtPie2 View Post
    lets talk about ur clan blanquita, have u guys ever won a vs against another clan ? i can imagine NewAge vs HeaveN, that would be the biggest rape ever lol
    hahahahaha , it was ending with the same points.
    0 - 0.. because newage would hid since the begining
    failure clan, town all the time - u should name change ur clan to noobage

Well I think we could atleast fight with them yasterday but only if we had the same amount of people like them.
    once they was running to us with 1pt vs 1pt of us
    we made those 14 kills , they aren't that skilled as I saw , they just had too many priests in every party and too many meeles , ofc they was too much geared aswell.
    I think it could be the best event if it was 8v8 and same gear, or atleast 8v8.

hey , you wasn't even in that event.
    I wouldn't even post lol, I dont think that anyone is reaplaying in every topic like you do. such a no lifer.
    117-14.

what an ass beating lol

i hear you lost exp in that event, i assume you guys ended up in the mid 70s? did anyone delevel to 69 or further?

Why people complain about who had more people ? The clan who had more people, had it cuz theyr members are more active and care much more about the event... But fighting against a clan with full +10/+3 thats a unfair thing

117-14.

what an ass beating lol
    r-a-z-o-r.
    what a dumbass.

r-a-z-o-r.
    what a dumbass.
    thats odd, you have a life (unlike me!) yet you reply within seconds!

117-14, eat it kid.

I bet you are the laughing stock at frmtr or whatever place the turks have

Quote Originally Posted by MySqu1rtPie2 View Post
    Why people complain about who had more people ? The clan who had more people, had it cuz theyr members are more active and care much more about the event... But fighting against a clan with full +10/+3 thats a unfair thing
    I personally dont give a shit about who had more people , good luck for all the winners in my opinion
    I just told razor&blanquita why we actually couldn't do anything when we fighted with them...

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    07-27-2012, 07:52 PM