Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Animosity VS Heaven today-- LIVE FEED

This is a discussion on Animosity VS Heaven today-- LIVE FEED within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; r-a-z-o-r. what a dumbass...
Page: 7

r-a-z-o-r.
    what a dumbass

im not even complaning about who has more itens, im complaning about people who run/hide/dont come to fight, IM COMPLANING ABOUT HEAVEN THE FAIL CLAN

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    hahahahaha , it was ending with the same points.
    0 - 0.. because newage would hid since the begining
    failure clan, town all the time - u should name change ur clan to noobage
    haha I enjoy much everything they say, I with my set krowaz +6, my cheap jewelry, and my wiri +7, I enjoy much more than many who criticize NewAge, and have $ 1000 / $ 2000 + on items in their accounts. But NewAge, was not to represent to Carnac West in any event, nor claims to be the best clan of the server, as many here if they do. A little humility , respect and recognize when you lose it is better to make excuses and do the ridiculous ( change the attitude, Animosity and BadFamily so will gain more respect ). Have fun, and accept reality.Any group of players who can play with less than half of the items that have many, can paint your face. peace

The One And Only Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post
    haha I enjoy much everything they say, I with my set krowaz +6, my cheap jewelry, and my wiri +7, I enjoy much more than many who criticize NewAge, and have $ 1000 / $ 2000 + on items in their accounts. But NewAge, was not to represent to Carnac West in any event, nor claims to be the best clan of the server, as many here if they do. A little humility and recognize when you lose it is better to make excuses and do the ridiculous ( change the attitude, Animosity and BadFamily so will gain more respect ). Have fun, and accept reality.Any group of players who can play with less than half of the items that have many, can paint your face. peace
    how the hell you enjoy..
    you guys doing all the time town rofl..
    you are one of the best towner clans in all over usko..

btw , stop using google translate its crap :S..

how the hell you enjoy..

maybe if you had used town, or you mage would save against BEYLERBEYl, the score wouldnt have been 117 to 14, and if you had been a little more intelligent , might not have been eliminated in the first round.

Little archer Senior Member

how the hell you enjoy..

hOW CAN YOU STILL TRASH TALK AFTER LOSING FOR 117-14

117 TO FUCKING 14

HAHAHA
    kojudo likes this.

how the hell you enjoy..

bitch please , if u want to die dont do town .. it's easy dont you think?

The One And Only Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post
    maybe if you had used town, or you mage would save against BEYLERBEYl, the score wouldnt have been 117 to 14, and if you had been a little more intelligent , might not have been eliminated in the first round.
    More intelligent?who talk they guy that using google translate?
    and as I said thats doesn't matter , we was loosing anyway doesn't matter what is the score , they had more people , especially more priests.
    We couldn't do much against them.
    Think about it, 2party of newage against 4pt of badfamily? you think you had any chance?it could end with 300 - 5 if you guys wasn't use to town lol.
    thats what im talking about , im not talking about skills even atm. they had more priests and more people at all.

Quote Originally Posted by 4YouNoHealStupiD View Post
    bitch please , if u want to die dont do town .. it's easy dont you think?
    lol the point is , that newage isn't even about to die.
    once they see a normal pt against them they just towning without even trying to fight against them lol..

@ Razor , dont bother me to answer you even. You are such an idiot. I explained over 5times already, but you'll continue trying to piss me off which isn't really working because you doing the same everytime. Its just funny to see how bored you are , you aren't even playing in usko , and you keep replying in every topic about usko.No idea why you give a shit lol, its like I will reply in every private server topic and every euko topic. Why would I give a shit about euko/private servers if im not playing there? seriously you are funny person.

-----

Anyways what im coming to say again , good luck to the winners.I just hope that if there will be another event like this.
    It'll be 8v8 and same items or atleast 8v8, so none will have any excuses.

Im out of this topic See ya!

You guys still forum fighting lol

The Events over. (for us) just shows how much Mgame actually gives a fuck about the event. saying that they want the "top" clans in KO. but i gues HeaveN is a top clan in there eyes and dont want them to lose just cuz they didnt have 4 partys. meh fuck it. if heaven wins this whole event by this "strategy" then they should never do another event again.
    Gotta give a quick shoutout to the clan Animosity you guys always been there whenever i called you guys. Good luck to everyone make the BEST clan win this event.

Pinder

Town,town,town!!!!

Dont say Town , NEVER TOWN!!!

I NEVER TOWN = BEYLERBEYI 117 - Badfamily 14 BB[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by MySqu1rtPie2 View Post
    im not even complaning about who has more itens, im complaning about people who run/hide/dont come to fight, IM COMPLANING ABOUT HEAVEN THE FAIL CLAN
    riiiiiiiiiiight, instead of going face to face on a 2 parties vs 3 fight?? now that would be clever from Heaven wouldn't it?
    be as it may, when you guys fought each other in the beginning what was the score? 12-2 wasn't it? or like 14-4?
    a lot of IFs. truth is it's impossible to know for sure what the outcome of the fight would have been.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

I like Justin Bieber

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    riiiiiiiiiiight, instead of going face to face on a 2 parties vs 3 fight?? now that would be clever from Heaven wouldn't it?
    be as it may, when you guys fought each other in the beginning what was the score? 12-2 wasn't it? or like 14-4?
    a lot of IFs. truth is it's impossible to know for sure what the outcome of the fight would have been.
    it was 16-14 actually which is why they never fought us again because they almost lost and knew it and didn't want to take the chance.
    kojudo and MySqu1rtPie2 like this.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    07-27-2012, 07:52 PM