Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Animosity VS Heaven today-- LIVE FEED

This is a discussion on Animosity VS Heaven today-- LIVE FEED within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nothing to show on the video darken, nothing happened, final score was 20-14. We had party sitting in their town, ...
Page: 5

nothing to show on the video darken, nothing happened, final score was 20-14.

We had party sitting in their town, 1 mage from each party sitting in their town, and rest trying to force them to town so we can nova bomb em, but they never showed their faces and when we did they town and ran. the only time we ever vs'd them was in our town, and people said we were losing in our town.. sadly we werent, it was 12-2 for good deal of the time and we finally got organized and leveled the score out to 20-14 and they just ran, OH WELL WE LOST we accept the fact ^^; fun event, fun bringing the ko community in on it! thanks for support guys <3

and stop trying say im justifying our lost , we lost because we didnt play their strategy, we dont care that we lost, were just proving a point here. Head on vs, we would have had a chance of making it to next round. Heaven isnt that amazing TBH.

look at u blanqita, gayest peruvian ever, we had like 24 players and they had 20 players lol dont talk bullshit idiot

Quote Originally Posted by kojudo View Post
    I doubt we would have run, we never run, even from badfamily on cwest do we ever run? we might run back then nova, but thats strategy like heavens hide and seek strategy.

oh well we lost (x back to pking on cwest

Yeah mages are immensely brave and infinitely skilled! Takes real skill to nova at the same time! /sarcasm off

@topic
    Heaven not bringing everyone is just dumb on their part, their strategy obviously worked though so you have to give them that.
    Guerilla has not passed the online gaming scene unnoticed it seems. They prolly didnt think they'd need the full force for a c-west clan.
    I have played as a member and against HeaveN when they were actually good. Gear can only do so much, but the big mouths on c-west can do even less. No offense guys, nothing personal. Gotta remember to play this game for fun, not about who can spend the most paychecks on it. No judgement I went weeks without a beer for some of my gear . ps. Angelcold is a very very good clanleader.

Quote Originally Posted by N4v4rr0 View Post
    Yeah mages are immensely brave and infinitely skilled! Takes real skill to nova at the same time! /sarcasm off

@topic
    Heaven not bringing everyone is just dumb on their part, their strategy obviously worked though so you have to give them that.
    Guerilla has not passed the online gaming scene unnoticed it seems. They prolly didnt think they'd need the full force for a c-west clan.
    I have played as a member and against HeaveN when they were actually good. Gear can only do so much, but the big mouths on c-west can do even less. No offense guys, nothing personal. Gotta remember to play this game for fun, not about who can spend the most paychecks on it. No judgement I went weeks without a beer for some of my gear . ps. Angelcold is a very very good clanleader.
    And is a girl right? ^^

Good job Animosity!!!!!

AlexTheHero and Blanquita like this.

Exceptional Pauldron of Trial +8/15 HP
    Exceptional Pads of
    Trial +8/15 HP
    Exceptional Helmet of Trial +8/15 HP
    Rare Priest
    Full Plate Armor Gauntlet +5
    Exceptional Gauntlet of Trial +8/15
    HP
    Exceptional Boots of Trial +8/15 HP
    Familiar Cuff Binder
    (0)
    Chitin Shield(+8)
    Scorpion Shield(+10)
    Scorpion
    Shield(+8)
    2x unnecessary translation
    Reverse Holy
    Animor(+11)
    Yeniceri Pauldron
    Yeniceri Helmet

2x unnecessary translation
    Reverse Holy
    Animor(+11)
    Yeniceri Pauldron
    Yeniceri Helmet

Not bad items

AngelCold got these items

Quote Originally Posted by AlexTheHero View Post
    AngelCold got these items
    funny how with those gear he still died so quick (x he never even switched to that scorpion shield+10

O_o Senior Member

It reminded me like when ED was bugged and there was no deva, first party to kill /Towned right away and won...

Oh well but at least you tried...

Little archer Senior Member

im disappoint animosity.

in your place i would have just sat at bowl until they come. best case scenario GM would have disqualified them.

we did that razor, but they never came, then we pmed the gm and he said oh thats strategy

The One And Only Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MySqu1rtPie2 View Post
    look at u blanqita, gayest peruvian ever, we had like 24 players and they had 20 players lol dont talk bullshit idiot
    they had 2pt u guys had almost 3pt^^.
    Yea I agree about the "blanquita is the gayest peruvian ever" part

well once I heard that you gonna stream that I was like "wow, that will be awesome to see some sick clans in action" and being honest I watched it till end even tho it was boring as fuck... The way they just run this event is worst. For example not the same amount of ppl, different items and yet they could choose even BIGGER map! I agree that animosity had more ppl online but it wasn't such a big deal comparing to the items of their oponents. If they pretend to be the best clan of usko then why the fuck they wont prove it by fighting even tho they've got less ppl? I heard that 2 parties of heaven are able to take like 8 parties and from what I've seen they could just run over and over. Imo this event is a bullshit, it's hold wrong way, it was obvious that ppl would do these things as they used to do it by years in ko
    kojudo and MySqu1rtPie2 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by tobol View Post
    well once I heard that you gonna stream that I was like "wow, that will be awesome to see some sick clans in action" and being honest I watched it till end even tho it was boring as fuck... The way they just run this event is worst. For example not the same amount of ppl, different items and yet they could choose even BIGGER map! I agree that animosity had more ppl online but it wasn't such a big deal comparing to the items of their oponents. If they pretend to be the best clan of usko then why the fuck they wont prove it by fighting even tho they've got less ppl? I heard that 2 parties of heaven are able to take like 8 parties and from what I've seen they could just run over and over. Imo this event is a bullshit, it's hold wrong way, it was obvious that ppl would do these things as they used to do it by years in ko
    if it was the same level as yesterday trust me you would have enjoyed it I think mythlost made a video of first round sadly second round was just lame

Quote Originally Posted by MySqu1rtPie2 View Post
    we did that razor, but they never came, then we pmed the gm and he said oh thats strategy
    that's BS!
    KHeaven won an event by having a GM disqualify Wintex for not engaging him enough and running most of the time.
    Well that was when K2 was in charge of this game.

• Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
      07-27-2012, 07:52 PM