Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

another 70?

This is a discussion on another 70? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Chronos What?! Devile is getting all the credit? maybe they should know the truth :P * *cough* ...
Page: 4

bruNO

Originally posted by Chronos
    What?! Devile is getting all the credit? maybe they should know the truth :P *
    *cough* Bruno *cough*

Gratz anyway
    lol yeap I helped a bit, but devile works in the day and xp in the night, I don't get how he can be awake -_-v.
    I can do at most 1-2% at day, he use to do at least 10-15% and 20-30% per day on weekends. He needs help on that problem , I wonder how many times his girl has slept alone :P

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    Devile you fat ass, now you will have to stop pretending you are ill to get off work

p.s. Cava, boozahs away being camp in camp america, hence why jimbo hasnt been on recently
    /miss him my favourite bouncy orc bp

other than that he just pisses me off cause his gear is just like captain's which is soooooooo my type of gear. /jealous

Rentzusuken

Good job, glad you hit it finally. I should have been levelling with you on my worrýon.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by phantomlink
    nah.... you just got troll parties .... well, some of it was troll parties it's hardly ever non alliance only exceptions were you and ______________
    n the golems n ravens they did with me ^_^

Chronos

Originally posted by bruNO+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bruNO)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Chronos
    What?! Devile is getting all the credit? maybe they should know the truth :P *
    *cough* Bruno *cough*

Gratz anyway
    lol yeap I helped a bit, but devile works in the day and xp in the night, I don't get how he can be awake -_-v.
    I can do at most 1-2% at day, he use to do at least 10-15% and 20-30% per day on weekends. He needs help on that problem , I wonder how many times his girl has slept alone :P[/b]
    U see bruno i was the only one who remembered u ^_^ .. Devile didnt even mention ur name. U should quit playing Z4 and play my warrior instead :P

haha! cause i didnt make the post and wasn't planning on doing that. Anyway, I'll be always grateful to all the ppl who helped me.

Bruno, i know u love playing as a sin

bruNO

fu I sux as sin

IKnowMyJob

gratz.
    stat pic pls :P

Originally posted by IKnowMyJob
    gratz.
    stat pic pls :P
    oi you, yes you, stop running away

SiegeR

Originally posted by IKnowMyJob