Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Another "am I unlucky?" post

This is a discussion on Another "am I unlucky?" post within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; pwnd unlucky...
Page: 2

Shizniz of it Senior Member Anzac's Avatar

pwnd

unlucky

c0uDzZ

sadly its a working bug, i heard that it didnt work if you already have a party.

you shouldnt block party requests, if that guy invites you, dont decline or accept, just wait until you loot the RoM and decline after that. Sucks, but ur lucky that its no RoL or something

Socrates

Originally posted by c0uDzZ
    if that guy invites you, dont decline or accept, just wait until you loot the RoM and decline after that.
    doesnt work

sadly its a working bug, i heard that it didnt work if you already have a party.

you shouldnt block party requests, if that guy invites you, dont decline or accept, just wait until you loot the RoM and decline after that. Sucks, but ur lucky that its no RoL or something
    Thats the bug... The loot goes to the person who invited you when it say XXXX has invited you do join the party... <_<

No it won't work if Ur in party, altho there's always possibility that mage in party will TP You b4 You pick drop.

When U do like suggested in quote- You will loose drop 100%. You need to block, decline and then loot. However if the party requests are blocked there is a small possibility that blocked party party request will get U to lose drop. It's about timing just before U click on the item. If U suspect that U will be party spammed and U have it blocked, click on the box, wait for "has blocked party requests" in info box and immediately loot. There's a cooldown for party requests.
    If another fag tries to party You then... well Ur fukked this time.

BTW Sorry 'bout this situation Vele

Pwner

Well, i found this out while killing snowmans, at first i didn't had party blocked, then someone invited me to party, got the drop >.<, so i blocked party, and had it blocked for like 2 hours, then som shitface, came and invited me and got the loot even tought i had party blocked, so yes, it's about timeing 100%

<sarcasm>
    Just download kohack and have autoloot on. U wont get banned anyway.
    </sarcasm>

Banned Senior Member

and then you forget to turn off auto town so intead of dieing and looting/not looting the box, next thing you know your in town and no chances of getting the drop now

evenson

I lost a ROL this way :wub:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12