Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Another Border War CS petition

This is a discussion on Another Border War CS petition within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; As you all know BW Times were recently changed, right now they are like this: First Border War: 7:10 AM ...
Page: 1

mammlea2

As you all know BW Times were recently changed, right now they are like this:

First Border War: 7:10 AM PST
    Second Border War: 4:10 PM PST.

Thats 9am and 6pm Central Time (for easier understanding). People usually work from 8 am to 6 pm right? Meaning that the First War absolutely impossible to go. But the second one is Possible (Only if you live like 5-10 mins away from your work, and no, Work is not a place to play.), but, you usually never get out exactly at 6, more like 6:10 or 6:15, so pretty much second war is screwed for workers as well,

So If we are gonna stay with 2 wars, you should at least be able to go to 1, right? One for Turkey and the rest of Europe and one for US, right? sounds good

Lets take care of the easy part: The Turk Time. As far as I Know Europe has 3 Time zones, GMT, GMT+1, and GMT+2. Turks also have jobs, so 7PM GTM is good enough. in PST it would be 11 AM.

US has pacific, mountain, central and estern time, But even if you put it at 7 PM PST, it will be ok for the rest of south america

So in short:

First Border War: 11:10 AM PST
    Second Border War: 7:10 PM PM PST.

Code:
    Dear KOL Team

Please move the Border Wars like this: 

First Border War:******11:10 AM PST
    Second Border War:**7:10 PM PM PST

One war for Europe, and one for America

We thank you, for taking good care of your players, and we look forward for this changes been implemented as soon as possible.

the way for it to work is to have it 3 times a day. 2 times is always gonna screw people over. as it is, i can go to both, so i lucked out with new schedule. if they changed it i wouldnt be able to go, just as others wouldnt be able to go. they should schedule it 3 times, like the do with normal wars and with FT. i know a lot of people are screwed cuz of times, but moving it will only screw other people, not solve the problem.

Banned Senior Member

who works 8-6? Usually it's 7-4 or 8-5. I dont see people having 10 hour shifts every day. You gotta accept how it is. For EST, people have to go to war early ( like 7 am ) before work if they want to, they dont go to the lunch war ( 12pm ), and their only war they can go to will be the 9pm one

Banned

it would interfere with LW and depending on how long it takes to finish the BW it would interfere with CSW also

Sidewalk

i can currently go to the early one, if its changed to how you have it. i'll be able to go to neither. Suck it up.

Banned

who works 8-6? Usually it's 7-4 or 8-5. I dont see people having 10 hour shifts every day. You gotta accept how it is. For EST, people have to go to war early ( like 7 am ) before work if they want to, they dont go to the lunch war ( 12pm ), and their only war they can go to will be the 9pm one[/b]
    EST is 3 hours ahead from PST

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

who works 8-6? Usually it's 7-4 or 8-5. I dont see people having 10 hour shifts every day. You gotta accept how it is. For EST, people have to go to war early ( like 7 am ) before work if they want to, they dont go to the lunch war ( 12pm ), and their only war they can go to will be the 9pm one[/b]
    overtime h34r:

mammlea2

maybe in your closed mind world its like that, but there are 8-6 too (8-12 2 hours eat and sex, then 2-6)

But then again, if you say u work 7-4 and 8-5, whats is the problem putting the us war like i said?

i can currently go to the early one, if its changed to how you have it. i'll be able to go to neither. Suck it up.[/b]

That was very contructive, Pal.

it would interfere with LW and depending on how long it takes to finish the BW it would interfere with CSW also[/b]

LW and CSW are more like a lvl 70+ Event nowdays

Aqu

words[/b]
    hey will, chief has the I before the E.

might wanna update your sig

Banned

hey will, chief has the I before the E.

might wanna update your sig [/b]
    I dont think he actually "made" his sig but if he did...he's gay for doin that :P

Boyce

I can't make either border war on week days. The first is like 3:10 i get home at 4. Second like 12 at night. And im from England , so i would really like a change.

Why would you want constructive critisism on such a stupid thread?
    I mean, people work different shifts, have different times on which they can go to the BDW.
    For me, JUST AN EXAMPLE, I can go to both since its 4.10 pm and 1.10 am.
    You can't just try to change the time because "some" people can't do bdw.
    I suppose you don't work 7 days a week, so you can at least attend SOME.
    Bottom line is some people like the times some people don't, just have to live with it.
    And no it's not like 90% don't like the time, for Turks it's a very good time, the first one, so I don't think they will change.
    Amen.

HotAsIce

If it were at 11 and 7, I wouldn't be able to go to either.

SoulDace

Only the second war is too late for me , the first can be like that , i hope they gonne change the second one.

with 3 or 4 wars there would be no problem, for turks it doesnt matter, they all work at cybercafes or do nothing at all (12 year old kids)

but this is k2, customers first ftw!

btw, mama, quit ko rite now! i saw u playing @ work and u have been warned before about it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast