Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Another Border War CS petition

This is a discussion on Another Border War CS petition within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Why would you want constructive critisism on such a stupid thread? I mean, people work different shifts, have different times ...
Page: 2

mammlea2

Why would you want constructive critisism on such a stupid thread?
    I mean, people work different shifts, have different times on which they can go to the BDW.
    For me, JUST AN EXAMPLE, I can go to both since its 4.10 pm and 1.10 am.
    You can't just try to change the time because "some" people can't do bdw.
    I suppose you don't work 7 days a week, so you can at least attend SOME.
    Bottom line is some people like the times some people don't, just have to live with it.
    And no it's not like 90% don't like the time, for Turks it's a very good time, the first one, so I don't think they will change.
    Amen.[/b]
    LOL at you.

The times im proposing are 7PM-10PM for both sides of the world. NORMAL People work in the first shift (70% of the people). meaning that 30% of the rest work in MCdolands or some shit like that

I FAIL TO SEE YOUR POINT (just like the white guy in PSYCH)

Your greedy greedy people, its not like I want to go to both, i want at least go to one LOL, is that so hard to understand?

But im giving up, pointless to talk to the community, so next mod or admin that sees this, lock this topic

9-5 is the normal

LOL at you.

The times im proposing are 7PM-10PM for both sides of the world. NORMAL People work in the first shift (70% of the people). meaning that 30% of the rest work in MCdolands or some shit like that

I FAIL TO SEE YOUR POINT (just like the white guy in PSYCH)

Your greedy greedy people, its not like I want to go to both, i want at least go to one LOL, is that so hard to understand?

But im giving up, pointless to talk to the community, so next mod or admin that sees this, lock this topic [/b]
    People who go to school or people who have a job at night? Yes, that's alot.
    Not 70%, 90% of the people playing are kids without a full-time job so you PHAIL, sorry.

Lol you definitely fail. Because 1 guy on the west coast can't make it to the war you wanna push it later for every other time zone in the world.

If you work 10 hours a day thats your problem.

Its fine the way it is now, out of the way of other important events so meh/

mammlea2

People who go to school or people who have a job at night? Yes, that's alot.
    Not 70%, 90% of the people playing are kids without a full-time job so you PHAIL, sorry.[/b]
    People work in the first shift (70% of the people). meaning that 30% of the rest work in MCdolands or some shit like that (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

You fail again. LEARN TO READ. Some day you will get it, that is if you plan on getting something better than Mcdonalds (hint hint, burger king)

Close this already!

Bukowski

I work 9-5 CST so i wouldnt be able to go to the first one but i play ko at work so it really worked well for me.....I wasnt able to make myself get up for the other time =) ty k2 for the exp.

515saint

i speak for all of us down under (Australia) when i say new schedual = gay ! i work full time and cant go to either. looks like its back to the grind for me

People work in the first shift (70% of the people). meaning that 30% of the rest work in MCdolands or some shit like that (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
    You fail again. LEARN TO READ. Some day you will get it, that is if you plan on getting something better than Mcdonalds (hint hint, burger king)

Close this already![/b]
    Why do you not listen?
    1. NOT ALL PEOPLE WORK. The majority are kids in Turk timezone, which have good times for BDW. Can't really ask a different time for the maybe 4% that can't go.
    2. Different timezones mean different times, no matter what their shifts are.
    3. Stop trying to insult me when you got a mammoth as gf.
    4. I wish I worked at McDonalds, jummy jummy.

Why can't we all just... get along?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12