Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Another Clan gone to the crapper :S

This is a discussion on Another Clan gone to the crapper :S within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; X_DreamTeam_X has decided to start trade spamming and Ksing bosses. zzzz Is anyone a good sport anymore?...
Page: 1

Cleatus

Default Another Clan gone to the crapper :S

X_DreamTeam_X has decided to start trade spamming and Ksing bosses. zzzz

Is anyone a good sport anymore?

screenshots ?

and no

Banned

they were a good clan? h43r: :rollseyes:

Cleatus

ermm.. no.. was trying not to get exp'd..

ReiRei

Default Re: Another Clan gone to the crapper :S

Originally posted by Cleatus
    X_DreamTeam_X has decided to start trade spamming and Ksing bosses. *zzzz

Is anyone a good sport anymore?
    is that the one with Maeve?? They were always KSers,, from their very beginning.

Cleatus

yes, that's Maeve.

Well.. everyone KS's anymore.. even GlarFist Ks'd Harpy Queen from us.. that's kinda to be expected. But these guys were trade spamming my party, and me. That's rather pathetic.

frost

Yeah, even though ksing on bosses isn't illegal, i still think it's wrong. Glarfist has ksed HQ from us too, and i know i can't outdamage him, so he got drop. I'll KS on bosses, on people who ks on me. Someone who i really respect is Tez, i won't ks a boss from him. But, i will ks bosses from those who have ksed me. Although, won't help much, cuz it's usually the very high lvls who do that, like rebelde20, glarfist, and others.

Speed of Dark

FollowMeEe also luring mobs and luring bosses and makes our tankers die usually... kses also ofcourse <_<
    I frapsed them ^_^

zetazeta

i disagree with ksing when its in eslante or emc.. but cz i ks too

eh w/e every1 has set different rules for the game

Cleatus

kssing.. yeah.. w/e

typically I won't KS anything - If I hit it first I keep going, I understand everyone ks's in CZ, but this was in eslant #1, and #2 they were trade spamming me zzz...

I kss'd once in eslant on Deru Founder, but that was peroxide who was taking it - so that doesn't count.

Banned

Originally posted by frost
    Yeah, even though ksing on bosses isn't illegal, i still think it's wrong. Glarfist has ksed HQ from us too, and i know i can't outdamage him, so he got drop. I'll KS on bosses, on people who ks on me. Someone who i really respect is Tez, i won't ks a boss from him. But, i will ks bosses from those who have ksed me. Although, won't help much, cuz it's usually the very high lvls who do that, like rebelde20, glarfist, and others.
    ty...i wont ever ks boss even in cz....only if i see u not doing damage or we hit it almost at the same time on start...if u got some health down i will watch unless i am needed elsewhere ...if not ....when it gets down past half health i will help u finish it faster .....so you guys use less pots and shit....that my clans policy and the one i set forth

FatM4n

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-frost
    ty...i wont ever ks boss even in cz....only if i see u not doing damage or we hit it almost at the same time on start...if u got some health down i will watch unless i am needed elsewhere ...if not ....when it gets down past half health i will help u finish it faster .....so you guys use less pots and shit....that my clans policy and the one i set forth[/b]
    nice to see a humble person that respects other ppl in the game

acolyted

nice policy Tez I appriciate that seriously.
    and about u Cleat yep ur right .. I saw these guyz ksing SQ once from another clan.. it was on like 75% hp and they just got in with a gay tanker and started ksing.

Banned

Originally posted by acolyted
    nice policy Tez I appriciate that seriously.
    and about u Cleat yep ur right .. I saw these guyz ksing SQ once from another clan.. it was on like 75% hp and they just got in with a gay tanker and started ksing.
    ty fatman and acolyted

it was my person policy i implented on my clan...if they dont like it they can quite

i did it for me cause i remeber the 1st time i saw anteres and it droped glacier blast scroll...i was like level 33 on my blade and got ksed by a whole party....they took it from me and showed me the scroll.....ever since then i said i wont do that to anyone...not over a game....i had it down 1/4 health and they came to get the other 3/4.....do unto others as you want done to you...i want respect on boss and shit so i give it back.....and even on anything for that matter...most times if i am exping...or clan is and a full party comes to ks...i will give them 5 min to outdamage us and get boxes....if they can i walk away cause i am wasting my time exping with morons who dont get there is many spots to exp....if we keep outdamageing them i stay and keep my spot.....but most times i walk away...i would rather be better then them ...so just personal preferance

IkoRia

wow, if everyone stop ks I can start tanking bosses as a mage would take a long time but it still would die, lol...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast