Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Another exp/coin/unknown bug abusing thing

This is a discussion on Another exp/coin/unknown bug abusing thing within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; apparently they keep tping people back over and over and the person they tp hits the harpy and gets exp'd ...
Page: 1

thekingofswing

apparently they keep tping people back over and over and the person they tp hits the harpy and gets exp'd and the leader get exp from something. Im not 100% clear on how it works but theres 3 parties doing it right now on d2 human side harpies and their using a clan name Jrlasthope which makes it even worse :S

didinino

how can some1 die and another person gets the xp?
    it doesnt make any sense dude.

thekingofswing

idk but theres 3 parties doing it so its gotta be doing something

How do you know the leader gained exp?

apparently they keep tping people back over and over and the person they tp hits the harpy and gets exp'd and the leader get exp from something. Im not 100% clear on how it works but theres 3 parties doing it right now on d2 human side harpies and their using a clan name Jrlasthope which makes it even worse :S[/b]
    i really doubt that is what happening... i think either they are deleveling or they are believing when noob chars die that sometimes u get better chance for drop item... like in old ko with chicken characters u could expect a decent drop around every 10% or so... this guy probably think with all the noobs offing themselves he has better chance for drop item etc can be these noobs have platinum premium and they are just pro leeching 400%+ xp on cz harpy

They were all very low lvl, including the tp-er and had about 100K each on them.

Indeed it does not make sense. I vaguely remember someone has posted something similar before, but I cant remember the details.

thekingofswing

there doing it like tping people each other 2 people a second i mean there doing it constantly so abviously its not something as simple as their trying to kill a harpy...

JimXrOx

i really doubt that is what happening... i think either they are deleveling or they are believing when noob chars die that sometimes u get better chance for drop item... like in old ko with chicken characters u could expect a decent drop around every 10% or so... this guy probably think with all the noobs offing themselves he has better chance for drop item etc can be these noobs have platinum premium and they are just pro leeching 400%+ xp on cz harpy [/b]
    we speak for HARPIES in CZ.. what drop does he expects? best chance for md.. so no its not that.. even if he just started the game.. i definitly doubt he goes for drop rate. its either a new bug to gain noahs.. or its an exp bug.. (prolly the 1st since prices started growing up)

thekingofswing

How do you know the leader gained exp?[/b]

misuki believes its an old bug that gave the leader exp back in old times ko thats now back, thats where i got the idea that the leader was gaining

JimXrOx

i remember a similar bug in KE but it had to do with noahs..

misuki believes its an old bug that gave the leader exp back in old times ko thats now back, thats where i got the idea that the leader was gaining[/b]
    "Old times" is the key phrase in that sentence.

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry1807816

If you don't believe me, give me a better and more logical explanation.

ok, deleving is a possibilty, but why go to cz to do it? you can delevel exactly out of the town that gives you the quest. Only extra, you would need a ts for the tper maybe. But they were very low lvl anyway.
    And the clan name is REALLY weird. Why bother with it?

ok, deleving is a possibilty, but why go to cz to do it? you can delevel exactly out of the town that gives you the quest. Only extra, you would need a ts for the tper maybe. But they were very low lvl anyway.
    And the clan name is REALLY weird. Why bother with it?[/b]
    I've seen the same thing done months ago, and there was no dupe or coin bug then, and there isn't one now.

Until then, this is the only explanation.

I am not disagreeing with you really, but I am still wondering why you would do it in cz..

they are trying to kill a harpy. leave them alone

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast