Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Another exp/coin/unknown bug abusing thing

This is a discussion on Another exp/coin/unknown bug abusing thing within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; seen it in moradon twice early in the morning .. just constant tping.. next to the anvil [its deffinatly a ...
Page: 2

bazzeeka

seen it in moradon twice early in the morning .. just constant tping.. next to the anvil [its deffinatly a bug]

its prolly for BDW dellving for a chest

I am not disagreeing with you really, but I am still wondering why you would do it in cz..[/b]
    they are doing it in cz because when you die you dont blink so they can tp them faster

Their clan makes me nervous xD

I saw this at Doda as well many times. I also saw it in BF right at the entrance. The GM just happened to be on too so I pmed him, he tped to me and instantly banned the characters doing it. I asked him what it was and he just said "banned for bug abuse" and tped away.

aeonsave

from what i have hard its has to do with noah

Banned

You can't make accusations like this..You should know better King.

People have been dieing from stuff in CZ for awhile now.

And just because markets going back up does not mean its a money bug.

Search for giga's post, theres like 15 mages all with similar names standing around, it may have something to do with that. And yes i do think there is a method on this, but i know it's not giving exp, its a coin bug or dupe method. On a daily basis when cz is quite i see a Death knight in town killing one noob over and over and over and over again, i think it has something to do with duping.

Gaby159

You can't make accusations like this..You should know better King.

People have been dieing from stuff in CZ for awhile now.

And just because markets going back up does not mean its a money bug.[/b]
    no but its sure its a bug certainly exp bug alot of ppl doing it

Ayman4u

Search for giga's post, theres like 15 mages all with similar names standing around, it may have something to do with that. And yes i do think there is a method on this, but i know it's not giving exp, its a coin bug or dupe method. On a daily basis when cz is quite i see a Death knight in town killing one noob over and over and over and over again, i think it has something to do with duping.[/b]
    lol i used to do that 2 times per day , didnt want to lvl up with my noob archer char so i go lure dk and kill myself in town till i become 1% or something and remain on that lvl for BW , so this isnt about duping or luring i think

lol i used to do that 2 times per day , didnt want to lvl up with my noob archer char so i go lure dk and kill myself in town till i become 1% or something and remain on that lvl for BW , so this isnt about duping or luring i think[/b]
    I've someone do it for 4 hours straight.

sexy Owa

people have been purposely de leveling characters stripping them naked and submitting customer support saying they were hacked, for free compensation gifts, which are usually not worth the trouble anyhow. but as many people here have said there is no way the leader is getting exp from this o.o its de leveling in a zone which not many people will see, this way im sure they seem to be telling the truth when saying they were hacked and de lvled :S cant really think of any other reason for them to be doing it.

people have been purposely de leveling characters stripping them naked and submitting customer support saying they were hacked, for free compensation gifts, which are usually not worth the trouble anyhow. but as many people here have said there is no way the leader is getting exp from this o.o its de leveling in a zone which not many people will see, this way im sure they seem to be telling the truth when saying they were hacked and de lvled :S cant really think of any other reason for them to be doing it.[/b]
    wrong

my warrior got hacked and delvled 800% feb 07 and when isent a cs ticket, including ksc's of my char at lvl 68, they only gave me shell set+3, str jewels+7, and they told me items were lost due to a "server disconnection"

Yeah wtf is this shit, always see mages at doda getting killed by burning skeletons, not jsut one person but a shit load of them in a party.

they are trying to kill a harpy. leave them alone[/b]

ahahah +1

TrustyTheClown Senior Member G3rm4n's Avatar

Same on logos i think they pull up his kills for ranking on Lufferson/elmorad rankinglist in war.... other wise i don't understand it..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast