Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Another exp/coin/unknown bug abusing thing

This is a discussion on Another exp/coin/unknown bug abusing thing within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i dont saw any coup of bug or something :S...
Page: 3

Destro

i dont saw any coup of bug or something :S

qunix

i think this guys are chinese gold farmers and they only deleveling their acc's to make quest :|

Banned

well prices goin down now, so it not seems like sum massive dupe / bug abuse is up there, just a few days market madness maybe :P

lol i used to do that 2 times per day , didnt want to lvl up with my noob archer char so i go lure dk and kill myself in town till i become 1% or something and remain on that lvl for BW , so this isnt about duping or luring i think[/b]
    I've done that too... Result: Turks spamming me with "Noah bug aq"
    Probably has/had something to do with money bug, or it might be the GB companies delvling so they can keep on doing the spammable quest they're always doing...

Banned

they delvl for the shadowseeker and larc ord quest probely.

thekingofswing

For the people that think this is purpose delvling for BW and cs tickets and stuff i can tell u thats not the case, these 3 parties did this for 6hours straight. I know cause i went back on various occasions to check and guess what, the exact same people were there tping at the same rate of speed, so these guys were abviously lvl 1 by now and this is abviously a bug of some sort but the question is what kind.

Banned

All i know is they cant be lvl 1 cuz u ned lvl 35 to go EMC and 30-35? to ronark

Banned

If you de-lvl does it TP you out? Never tried it, but I doubt it. How come turks get all the fun of ruining the game! blah..

jimfujitsu

You have 60 points on passion ? :unsure:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123