Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Another funny recruimenten post :P

This is a discussion on Another funny recruimenten post :P within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i dont see where the fun is in this recuitment... a normal player sends a normal invitation to a arogant ...
Page: 3

Banned

i dont see where the fun is in this recuitment... a normal player sends a normal invitation to a arogant clan... huh, funny...

i dont see where the fun is in this recuitment... a normal player sends a normal invitation to a arogant clan... huh, funny...[/b]
    how is it being arrogant, we did not make this post?

We declined based of his level and stats without a word said either way.

To the maker of this thread, I don't see what his being turkish had to do with making his post funny. If people have an ingame goal and that's their reason for joining at least he was honest about it.

Delete the thread wanker.

i dont see where the fun is in this recuitment... a normal player sends a normal invitation to a arogant clan... huh, funny...[/b]
    Cause its funny? lol

Banned

How do you know anything about vindictive/ruthless?

You play akara so keep your opinions about clans to akara and not ares. And do you even know the priest who applied? I guess not so i would keep quiet

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123