Did I get chargebacked?

This is a discussion on Did I get chargebacked? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I sold hb+7 on Manes to a guy Name: Clint IGN: BrutaLove Email: [email protected] I requested the money of $80 ...
Page: 1

Record

I sold hb+7 on Manes to a guy
    Name: Clint
    IGN: BrutaLove
    Email: [email protected]

I requested the money of $80 USD, he accept, 3-5 days later there was a temporarily hold on the money and a case come up, I posted my explanation. For 2 weeks the case said waiting upon opposing parties response, now it came up with this? Is that a reversal from a temporarily hold to my account, or a reversal back to his account?

After I confronted him about this, he said his hb+7 disappeared, someone took it, at the time I just posted topic on ko4life and thought a gm discovered my topic seen this guy bought items and removed it. At the time you want to believe this guy, and so your in a different state of mind.

Any help is Appreciated, thank you.

I highly doubt GM did this, I have been charged back and it's always initiated by the buyer. I would suspect he scammed you. If the GM wanted to stop you, he would suspend your account or possibly ban you. Why would he delete his item but not punish you for selling?

CuriositY

I highly doubt GM did this, I have been charged back and it's always initiated by the buyer. I would suspect he scammed you. If the GM wanted to stop you, he would suspend your account or possibly ban you. Why would he delete his item but not punish you for selling?[/b]

So +1 I don't think a gm did any of those thing.. !

I highly doubt GM did this, I have been charged back and it's always initiated by the buyer. I would suspect he scammed you. If the GM wanted to stop you, he would suspend your account or possibly ban you. Why would he delete his item but not punish you for selling?[/b]
    What he said

Record

ty for your input

Record

I got chargebacked, or in the process, im fighting back, and will phone them tomorrow to speak to someone from Europe probably.

BRUTALOVE ON MANES IS A SCAMMER
    [email protected] IS SCAMMER
    Jacqueline Lejeune IS SCAMMER
    His msn name is Clint.

Bradshouse

yeah bro i got chargeback as well from wickedness....

El_magico

aww sucks, theirs just this brilliant way to prevend from getting chargeback with paypal, 100% succes. I can explain it to people if they want, send me a pm

Banned

gm would ban you both, he wouldnt delete the item.

Banned

aww sucks, theirs just this brilliant way to prevend from getting chargeback with paypal, 100% succes. I can explain it to people if they want, send me a pm[/b]

Hmm can u explain?

runordie

Hmm can u explain?[/b]
    +1+2+3+4+5=+15

RiseAgainst_

Dude u know paypal sucks... thats why i used WU in all my trades, dont use that shit again

Banned

=*(((