click and buy help

This is a discussion on click and buy help within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I read a topic on click and buy but nothing there to help me so heres whats i need help ...
Page: 1

Default click and buy help

I read a topic on click and buy but nothing there to help me so heres whats i need help with.I am new with click and buy how can I gte my kc I tried to use click and buy lastnight I was a new member to click and buy so I made an account I wanted 40.00 in usd for the 3200kc or w/e they called me with numbers today it was like 2 seperate usd prices like 1.20 and 1.80 or something but now I have no kc how does this work now do I have to repurchase regularly now and it will work?

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there will be two boxes, you enter cent ammount that they charged you
    it'll look like this:

1.[ ]
    1.[ ]

in the boxes you see, enter both ammounts they charged you

already did that didnt you read my post its saying they charged me 40 usd on my cc but i didnt get shit yet

Quote Originally Posted by Avast View Post
    already did that didnt you read my post its saying they charged me 40 usd on my cc but i didnt get shit yet
    You wont get it right away Weekends banks are closed and it will take +2 days atleast before u get the money back

So I wont even get this on monday or when would I do they have a phone number I can contact them at to try to push this in and how do I receive my kc it already says they took 40 usd off my cc when i called my cc for info on this.

U bought ur kc on PUS or Website:

Ok heres what I exactly did,I was logged into my server on the account I wanted to buy exp premium on,I went into the pus clicked on the 3200 kc and then used click and buy option then it made me make an account which i did I then waited for an amount of 2 different small prices then entered those into my click and buy thing for a verify my bank credit card i used says the 40 usd was withdrawed but I have nothing on pus for any kind of kc

yourbestis myworst

i think you just have to wait 2+ days for transaction to be caried out by cc, then hopefully you will get your kc,
    GL in game

None of these answers are helping him so stop writing if you don't really know what happened..

When you create a click and buy account firstly you need to verify your account. As far as I remember it was simple. All you have to do is just writing the two amounts they charged you from your card once you registered your card or bank account. Simply just login to your bank account and check those amounts and enter them. They made me send a picture of my ID too but I do not know if thats necessary for everyone.

After verifying is done you can purchase with your account.

I assume you used Power up store to buy your KC. If that is the case once transaction is done you are supposed to get the knight cash right away. (This is internet age guys... WTF are you talking about? What is that wait two days shit?)

Check your bank account if you are saying that you got charged and did not receive your KC, I would recommend contacting support.

Good luck

Inactive Member

need certificate your credit card whit this chargues some numbers in your credit card state or something like that,giveto click and buy this numbers and after you can use your credit card for buy anything.