Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

another idea of new classes

This is a discussion on another idea of new classes within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; But what if one of those "spirits" is a koxper... if I lure a TC, how could the TC kill ...
Page: 2

Cadence96

But what if one of those "spirits" is a koxper... if I lure a TC, how could the TC kill him?, if he is ethereal

<sub><strike>ethereal tc????</strike></sub>

Throwing that into the game sounds completely crazy >_< Making it so only the new classes can heal each other and whatnot.. you&#39;re asking for a train wreck and that&#39;s kinda silly.

What made the most confused is how you made it so paladins can&#39;t heal.. when in nearly every game, Paladins are known to be defined by their healing abilities and their ability to banish evil spirits, not summon or use them.. Even paladins can heal Undead characters in WoW (despite the fact that in Warcraft their heals hurt undead) because if you make it so that classes are unable to be healed period (and making it so spirits or whatever that stuff u made up was can only heal them) you make CZ so complicated that you really don&#39;t notice how much impeding you will be doing to the flow of the game.

What also is going against you is that you&#39;re english isn&#39;t as good as you&#39;re trying to make it sound.. you throw in words in your descriptions that have the wrong context and make it more confusing than it already is.. so trying to understanding your concepts was really hard >_< To me, your ogres sound a lot like Shamans on WoW.. which are able to add totems for buffs and other things such as bloodlust.. but making them unhealable except by a spirit? wth.

You basically created 4 new classes that only deal with each other. You basically made it so only the 2 types of spirits and the ogres / paladins can attack and heal each other.. It sounds to me like you are better off trying to make a brand new game called Zomg Good Fights Evil or something, because your creations basically would not interact with any of the other 4 current classes.. since oh idk.. they can&#39;t hit each other, heal each other, etc? =\

BestSin

Throwing that into the game sounds completely crazy >_< Making it so only the new classes can heal each other and whatnot.. you&#39;re asking for a train wreck and that&#39;s kinda silly.

What made the most confused is how you made it so paladins can&#39;t heal.. when in nearly every game, Paladins are known to be defined by their healing abilities and their ability to banish evil spirits, not summon or use them.. Even paladins can heal Undead characters in WoW (despite the fact that in Warcraft their heals hurt undead) because if you make it so that classes are unable to be healed period (and making it so spirits or whatever that stuff u made up was can only heal them) you make CZ so complicated that you really don&#39;t notice how much impeding you will be doing to the flow of the game.

What also is going against you is that you&#39;re english isn&#39;t as good as you&#39;re trying to make it sound.. you throw in words in your descriptions that have the wrong context and make it more confusing than it already is.. so trying to understanding your concepts was really hard >_< To me, your ogres sound a lot like Shamans on WoW.. which are able to add totems for buffs and other things such as bloodlust.. but making them unhealable except by a spirit? wth.

You basically created 4 new classes that only deal with each other. You basically made it so only the 2 types of spirits and the ogres / paladins can attack and heal each other.. It sounds to me like you are better off trying to make a brand new game called Zomg Good Fights Evil or something, because your creations basically would not interact with any of the other 4 current classes.. since oh idk.. they can&#39;t hit each other, heal each other, etc? =\[/b]

Hahah you made me laugh so hard...

I guess he wants us to combine WoW and USKO...

I think a lvl 80 USKO warrior would pwn any silly WoW character

Dude, I told ya to quit on drugs... that&#39;s what happens when you smoke that shit and combine it with what you inhale...

We better get this new class with new skills:

Anti-Koxper:
    1. Login Kick. Mana used: 10, Item req: none, Apply to archers only. So they have to relog, fuking bastards
    2. High Login Kick. Mana used: 20, Item req: scroll of anti koxper, Apply to any class, requires lvl 80
    3. HP Lock. Locks the HP of a monster so the koxper have to move to another spot. Lasts 10 minutes.

Race: humorc or whatever you get by mixing orc/human. So he can tp on el morad or karus sides.

I have a shitload of free time today, so... FR please?

Dude, I told ya to quit on drugs... that&#39;s what happens when you smoke that shit and combine it with what you inhale...

We better get this new class with new skills:

Anti-Koxper:
    1. Login Kick. Mana used: 10, Item req: none, Apply to archers only. So they have to relog, fuking bastards
    2. High Login Kick. Mana used: 20, Item req: scroll of anti koxper, Apply to any class, requires lvl 80
    3. HP Lock. Locks the HP of a monster so the koxper have to move to another spot. Lasts 10 minutes.

Race: humorc or whatever you get by mixing orc/human. So he can tp on el morad or karus sides.

I have a shitload of free time today, so... FR please?[/b]
    >< lol

Hahah you made me laugh so hard...

I guess he wants us to combine WoW and USKO...

I think a lvl 80 USKO warrior would pwn any silly WoW character[/b]
    I never once said I want you to combine the games.. but I&#39;m moreso pointing out that games run by companies 150x superior to K2 and MGame have developers hired to come up with classes that flow correctly.. and so using the concepts and logic of a game like WoW would be probably in their best interest.

The only thing that&#39;s funny is your lack of intelligence to try and talk hardball about how a character in one game can beat a character in another game when OBVIOUSLY there&#39;s no middle ground to even test such a thing.. because the games are made on completely different axises.

ignaz

yes, my english isnt perfect. but i think it can be understood

all other classes stay same

about koxpers i havent thought yes..its only an idea anyway

you havent completely understood it

dont compare it with any other game
    the paladins/ogres cant heal each other or cant be healed by priests cause otherwise they are the ultra über char
    the spirits are the defenders of the ogres,paladins, they can heal them,as well as materialize themselves and attack normal chars
    the reason for this: paladins,ogres have high hp, high def, high attack, run faster than warriors, can take light feet away

they interact with each other:
    the ogres,paladins are the heart of the group.they give very strong buffs, one def one ap.if both sides use them then they result in the basic situation without them but if one side looses its ogres,paladins then the group dies fast
    the ogres,paladins can attack spirits, as well as debuffing them by to materializing them, then they can be attacked by anyone
    paladins/ogres cant heal each other, they cant heal at all
    only spirits can heal ogres,paladins

the paldins,ogres can attack all anyway

the spirits can materialize themselves too and attack all

spirits have a skill which stuns ogres,paladins 7 seconds and take 40% of hp away but the range is low
    maybe a bit too much..would have to be tested

if the spirits die then the ogres,paladins die then all die

i did it that way to create something new

i dont want to combine WOW and KO cause: i never played WOW, i hate WOW, WOW has nothing to do with my idea

and to the ones that say its just stupid:

if a sack of rice would fall down then it reached your limit of being fascinated or what

BestSin

The only thing that&#39;s funny is your lack of intelligence to try and talk hardball about how a character in one game can beat a character in another game when OBVIOUSLY there&#39;s no middle ground to even test such a thing.. because the games are made on completely different axises.[/b]
    I wasn&#39;t trying to display my intelligence. I know you can&#39;t test what i described, but you can still use your IMAGINATION... and it was meant to be funny not serious.

I know its hard to convey seriousness/sillyness/sarcasm on the internet... but c&#39;mon... saying i lack intelligence is really crossing the line... especially for a moderator of the forums, someone who is suppose to display some reverence and couth!

I wasn&#39;t trying to display my intelligence. I know you can&#39;t test what i described, but you can still use your IMAGINATION... and it was meant to be funny not serious.

I know its hard to convey seriousness/sillyness/sarcasm on the internet... but c&#39;mon... saying i lack intelligence is really crossing the line... especially for a moderator of the forums, someone who is suppose to display some reverence and couth![/b]
    Lol yes, so since I am a moderator I cannot voice an opinion or find other people unintelligent? I believe i showed enough couth in my ability to simply say lack of intelligence as opposed to other terms such as "ignorant dumbfuck" or other colorful sayings people like to throw around on here. Sorry for not picking up on weak sarcasm / attempts at humor.

cougar22

this guy definantly is trying to combine guild wars and wow then put it into ko. Cause in guild wars there is a class called a ritualist that can have spirits or w/e he said that heal u but nobody else and stuff like that. It is a very bad idea i agree please don&#39;t try to combine games there&#39;s already enough skills and characters to have variety.

The whole "cant be healed" aspect is totally irrational. That character would be extremely insignificant to a party. Not to mention they would get raped badly, many of you depend on a priest heals to keep your noob asses alive.

ignaz

The whole "cant be healed" aspect is totally irrational. That character would be extremely insignificant to a party. Not to mention they would get raped badly, many of you depend on a priest heals to keep your noob asses alive.[/b]

jesus... im not combining anything

i never played guild wars nor WOW cause both are total sh.it games!

its a total new idea which came from myself not regarding anything!

they can be healed by spirits....maybe the heal should be highered..like 8k every 15 seconds or so

and their hp is high, as well as def is high, and they are faster than warriors

they can give 30% def buf or 30% ap buff..they are not unimportant

ooo

i cant stop laughing when looking at ur sig bro. is that real?

BJK

omg you all have dreams....

Really561

this cat is funny

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast