BDW bug?

This is a discussion on BDW bug? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i just won bdw and found i got half xp and no red chest as if i lost... has any1 ...
Page: 1

xR3QUI3Mx

i just won bdw and found i got half xp and no red chest as if i lost... has any1 else had this? my whole party got it too, its safe to say we were quite pissed :S

_Hybrid_

thats an old bug bro, dunno why but that happened sometimes too.

xR3QUI3Mx

thats an old bug bro, dunno why but that happened sometimes too.[/b]
    its new to me... first time its happened... if it counted us as loosing does that mean the humans got full xp and chests?

if u destroy the monument and then an orc / human will kill you, then they will win so u will get half xp and no chest. but its only between destroying the monument and getting tp back to emc. atleast thats a bug that i know :P

xR3QUI3Mx

if u destroy the monument and then an orc / human will kill you, then they will win so u will get half xp and no chest. but its only between destroying the monument and getting tp back to emc. atleast thats a bug that i know :P[/b]
    i dont understand... but nobody killed me or my team... we took down monument in first 10mins with 42:2 kills... nobody died after we took down monument except a rogue from the other side... when i got tp'd back to luferson i had half the xp and no chest...

i guess it just happens every now n then :S but i still wana know if the otherside gets full xp and red chest for their loss

DiplomaticTank

yes old bug , it happends everyonce in a while you can message KO and ask for the other half of your exp if you need it that bad they might give you it...

didinino

if u destroy the monument and then an orc / human will kill you, then they will win so u will get half xp and no chest. but its only between destroying the monument and getting tp back to emc. atleast thats a bug that i know :P[/b]
    thats why if u are a mage run before it finishes, when u see "human/orc wins!" u just use call party, or now that it is disabled (is it?), tp everybody back as fast as u can.

thats a shitty bug h34r: i think K2 would NEVER ever fix it. oh wait, im SURE they wont :P

It happened to me once. We won easily against the orcs. Score was around 80-5. As the seconds counted down the orcs ran over the hill and started attacking. Just before we teleported I saw one of the players in dire need of help. BLAM! We got tp&#39;d to Elmo. Half xp and no chest. I assumed it was the death that bugged us. Damn dirty orcs :angry: Ofc I have seen humans try the same thing. I simply refuse to heal them if the orcs win. I don&#39;t want to take xp away from them if they won. Doesn&#39;t seem fair. Sadly there are many people in the game that want to ruin the xp for the winning side. You win some and you lose some right? Oh well... Hopefully it gets fixed someday <_<

Manboy101

Its only happened to me once, but yeah, Its gay :S

i dont understand... but nobody killed me or my team... we took down monument in first 10mins with 42:2 kills... nobody died after we took down monument except a rogue from the other side... when i got tp&#39;d back to luferson i had half the xp and no chest...

i guess it just happens every now n then :S but i still wana know if the otherside gets full xp and red chest for their loss[/b]

happenend to me.. but that was logn time ago.. i thot it got patched :/

Kreeden

Ahhhh K2.

I love how they just keep adding and adding to this game without making the rest of the UI solid.

BlackIrish

Its so fun being 70+ and not have to worry about those things ^^

Ametista

Its so fun being 70+ and not have to worry about those things ^^[/b]
    +1

i just won bdw and found i got half xp and no red chest as if i lost... has any1 else had this? my whole party got it too, its safe to say we were quite pissed :S[/b]

sounds like someone in your party died during the last few seconds...only way to explain it.

i know if you die and your party loses, you get nothing.

=-t

that happened to me once

XD

also, i wouldnt write a ticket to k2 about it...from the job i hear they do with the trinas...they might "accidentally" wipe out half your items when inserting that crappy red chest into you inventory...

ArminVanBuuren

Actually, there might be some other way to bug it, but I&#39;m not quite sure...happened some time ago to me.

Was at border war, we were all winning 1xx to 1x or something...suddenly, while we all were outside karus base waiting for the ending (with full healer there and everybody full buffed, and suddenly I saw a mage getting close to the edge of it&#39;s base and I saw him firing a spell...he didn&#39;t hit anybody, but I realized he was somehow attacking it&#39;s own monument (center one was still there so we couldn&#39;t attack it anyway) and I saw it was actually dealing damage to his own monument!!!...then we were teleported to El Morad, and I had 3.5m exp...asked to one of the party and told me had the same, and no chest...it was just in november, so I wonder if it has been fixed.