Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Another K2 reply to gamers' question: Cheating

This is a discussion on Another K2 reply to gamers' question: Cheating within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; K2 has responded to my latest question in a series of queries based on gamers’ questions and comments. (To suggest ...
Page: 1

colinstewart

K2 has responded to my latest question in a series of queries based on gamers’ questions and comments. (To suggest a question, e-mail it to [email protected]. I’ve already received several helpful suggestions, which I’m preparing to ask to K2. Please keep the comments and questions coming.)

This week’s question asks K2 to respond to gamers’ complaints about how cheating is handled.

COMPLAINT: When players report characters who cheat, K2 lets the cheaters keep playing.

K2’s response is on my “Inside Innovation” blog at:
    http://innovation.freedomblogging.com/2008...about-cheaters/http://innovation.freedomblogging.com/2008...about-cheaters/

To read previous questions and answers, go to the blog’s “Q&A with K2” page.

-- Colin Stewart

najtonlajn

K2 what to say more

wawh

K2 what to say more [/b]
    they're doing a fine job... at last

well chinese players are the only real problem left

except for the language barrier between turks and everyone else

they dont even ban the speed hackers in ardream, after retiring from ardream for 2 months, i come back to see the same people still speed hacking, and now there is a whole clan that speed hacks... nothing has been done

whenever i send a customer ticket.. they say take SS.. how the hell can u tell sum1 speed hacking thru a SS? i take a video and they say i can edit that... WTF K2

Banned

they dont even ban the speed hackers in ardream, after retiring from ardream for 2 months, i come back to see the same people still speed hacking, and now there is a whole clan that speed hacks... nothing has been done
    whenever i send a customer ticket.. they say take SS.. how the hell can u tell sum1 speed hacking thru a SS? i take a video and they say i can edit that... WTF K2[/b]

lol

Banned

ppls earn money on cheating and we have to pay k2! the game is 100%free to play the first 3 days and thats good for the cheaters only.
    if it wouldnt be any nice ppls to talk to ingame this game would be worthless,when you see what someone type in chat and start laught thats worth gold
    k2 could stope some of the cheating by just update the game whit patches to.

good article there anyway! ty very mutch

people that got "permanently" banned, show up later as if nothing ever happened
    and its pointless to report cheaters through the website support tickets, they barely even help the people that paid $$ for premium service that didn't get it automatically after paying

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

whenever i send a customer ticket.. they say take SS.. how the hell can u tell sum1 speed hacking thru a SS? i take a video and they say i can edit that... WTF K2[/b]
    yeah the Rdream speed hack is ridiculous.. some ppl are so blatant with it. i gave the akara GM names off ppl i saw and told him to go ban them because of how obvious of hackers they r. and no one has gotten banned. i have a frapsed video of some im gonna post on the website. but i doubt anything will be done about it

thekingofswing

Colin I sent you a large email outlining the problems with that company and I hope you had a chance to read it, almost every single answer k2 gives you is false. They say they bann cheaters but they don't, they say they help paying customers... well guess what they don't and I can go on and on on what they claim to do but it would take all night. But thank you for taking an interest in this and I hope you dont becoming convinced from k2's lies so they can push for a better image in the buisness world because their efforts are just pathetic.

TouchMyBlade

Take a screan shot of them next to other player then draw streaks comming from their feet showing fast motion and send it in and say look thats who fast they are.

What takes the piss is that they have a "COMMUNITY LIAISON" that knows FUCK all about the game, but tries to talk his way round!

Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member

lol, the guy from k2 just talks about other things involving somewhat the game issues, but goes enough around the truth to make it belivable for the journalist. stupid faking k2.

Volcanic

What takes the piss is that they have a "COMMUNITY LIAISON" that knows FUCK all about the game, but tries to talk his way round![/b]
    There is an expression in the Army, Bullshit baffles Brains. I can see a great future for that man.

Take a screan shot of them next to other player then draw streaks comming from their feet showing fast motion and send it in and say look thats who fast they are.[/b]
    lol xD

min0r

Colin I sent you a large email outlining the problems with that company and I hope you had a chance to read it, almost every single answer k2 gives you is false. They say they bann cheaters but they don't, they say they help paying customers... well guess what they don't and I can go on and on on what they claim to do but it would take all night. But thank you for taking an interest in this and I hope you dont becoming convinced from k2's lies so they can push for a better image in the buisness world because their efforts are just pathetic.[/b]
    -.- lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast