Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Another K2 reply to gamers' question: Cheating

This is a discussion on Another K2 reply to gamers' question: Cheating within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Here are the links to frepsed movies and SS with killing FELANKOR and ISILOON on ARES 2 by Vindictive and ...
Page: 3

Cr3ativ3

Here are the links to frepsed movies and SS with killing FELANKOR and ISILOON on ARES 2 by Vindictive and Ruthless clans what is districtly forbiden!! Even reloging on A2 by Dragon Cave is bug abusing!!! Where is gamemaster? I've submitted a support ticket on knightonlineworld.com and I got reply: "Thank you for bringing this to our attention; all witnessed acts of cheating can now be submitted by logging into our official website at www.knightonlineworld.com and clicking on the ‘Cheat Reporting’ button..." I've tried to do so but firstly there are only topics about using Third Party Programs or Colony Zone Cheating and secondly I couldn't send it because the requested URL was not found on this page... wtf? I am asking... what should we do to make them banned for that!?!?!
    http://rapidshare.com/files/88726800/GOTOWE.avi.html

http://rapidshare.com/files/88649219...onBug.avi.html

[/b]

So you were witnessing this. On that character? At LEVEL 1?

Please explain to the community how you managed to get to abyss & dragon cave at level 1. The level 30 restriction has been there forever, you can't delevel to level 1...so the only explanation is you are using a THIRD PARTY HACK to enter there. So you are blatantly breaking rules and using cheating software to report one of the few legit English speaking clans on Ares? I hope you sleep well at night.[/b]

legit? xD screens and video show somethings diffrence. And why you stop talking about your bug and showss players bug who want show all what vindictive really do and don't write about your legit we seee now;]

magi123

So you are blatantly breaking rules and using cheating software to report one of the few legit English speaking clans on Ares? I hope you sleep well at night.[/b]
    rofl good one,"one of the legit enligh speaking clans on ares" you wish magic...maybe its was true a year ago but not any more. ur clan keep breaking all the rules,started with going on a2/a3(to collect money from delos and to kill fela) when we stoped(im guess that by the world "we" you understand that im from symb..)and buging the cata keys(and dont say its not bug abuse cus ppl on other servers got ban for it )i wonder how you dont get ban for it,my guess is gm contact,you will say know "bullshit" but , i remmber that you told me "we trying to move the csw day to saturday" and 2 weeks l8er csw day is on saturday insted of wendesday.
    i stoped play a while ago but thats what i think.

Magi,old symb member~

mammlea2

Please explain to the community how you managed to get to abyss & dragon cave at level 1. The level 30 restriction has been there forever, you can't delevel to level 1...so the only explanation is you are using a THIRD PARTY HACK to enter there. So you are blatantly breaking rules and using cheating software to report one of the few legit English speaking clans on Ares? I hope you sleep well at night.[/b]
    Grats on thinking on the POOREST EXCUSE TO CHEAT EVER.

muemel_

Deusmanus was never a2/a3 felankor???
    I should check my screenshots. ^^
    I se katapults like a ts or a buff. ^^
    Its stupid when u cant remove it. ^^

one of the greatest fallacies of argument

the argument of inconsistency

Grzeju

Deusmanus was never a2/a3 felankor???
    I should check my screenshots. ^^
    I se katapults like a ts or a buff. ^^
    Its stupid when u cant remove it. ^^[/b]
    As i wrote in other topic we were on a2/a3 when it was not considered as a bug! In the day that K2 noticed it as a bugabusing we wrote information on our forum and we immediately stopped it! And guess what? We were on top that time and we could stop it... not like you. So, enjoy your 30 days holidays

hf

Check my post and comment back if you agree with it ahha

Here

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123