Those items redeem able on certain days

This is a discussion on Those items redeem able on certain days within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I was just goin threw my inn and ran into a bunch of those quest items that are redeemable on ...
Page: 1

RYANORILEY

Angry

I was just goin threw my inn and ran into a bunch of those quest items that are redeemable on certain days. names like leo borialis so on... can we turn them in yet or do they sell at all or they garbage? jw ty for info

peace

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

garbage. event not yet up

RYANORILEY

garbage. event not yet up[/b]
    worth keeping till?

Banned

yeah i was kinda wonderin too

what was it for anyways? i had like 20 i destroyed them, but once i sold one for 500million it was hilarious some guy thought it was ultra rare quest item XD ^^

was it worth getting all those manner points so we can use them much later?

guess the answer to that is a big ass NO

manner always has been useless.. and they used to say it increased drops rate.. pffff k2ed

manner always has been useless.. and they used to say it increased drops rate.. pffff k2ed[/b]
    Gosh i wish people would've listened to me when ROFD came out. People used to say the STUPIDEST shyt about what manner points will do. In then end, useless. lol +1

Mario

in ROFD beta test, this items were avaible... it was daily quest, thats why there are 7 diff items, and they were droped by mobs, same as lotto for egzample... they were givin u exp, when u exchanged them, but i dont remember if it was stable exp (i mean each day - same exp), but smth arround 10k EXP (nothin more, just exp points) for each item if i remeber good... no idea why they not workin in retail version.

if im not wrong they got even day name under own names, but need to check them again (still got some on other account)

in the end what did lotto turn out to be? junk , i think we're in the same path

Mario

in the end what did lotto turn out to be? junk , i think we're in the same path [/b]
    looks like "thinking" isnt ur hard side right ? when u exchanged lotto u got item, usually crap, but when u exchanged this quest items u got EXP (experience if still cant read), so i think it is really USEFUL... after few hours of exp u could pick a lot of them, even when u had 100, 1 million of free exp isnt bad right ?

beta had vlakiries, but in retail version we need to wait for them, so maybe they will enable this items again too, but if u askin if its worth to keep them, i say no, coz normal mobs are dropin them (were at least).

in the end what did lotto turn out to be? junk , i think we're in the same path [/b]
    +2 kanka. Twice in same thread.