Another "Line" from CS or good response for once?

This is a discussion on Another "Line" from CS or good response for once? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Character Name: **** AREZ Date/Time: 2006-11-03 22:59:00 Type of inqury: Entered by: CS Rep32 Remarks: Hail *****! Thank you for ...
Page: 1

Jediay

Default Another "Line" from CS or good response for once?

Character Name: ****
    AREZ Date/Time: 2006-11-03 22:59:00
    Type of inqury:
    Entered by: CS Rep32
    Remarks:
    Hail *****! Thank you for bringing this to our attention, all witnessed acts should be posted in the Official Knight Online Forums in the Gameplay section under Bug Reports and Exploits. If you are going to report someone please provide specifics as server (i.e. Diez 2, Manes 3, etc) as well as the zone and character name. We also ask if possible for screenshots and/or videos of the misdeeds. The screenshots need to be a .KSC files and videos need to be .fraps files. We take this type of report very seriously and investigate each report. Due to privacy concerns we are unable to discuss any actions involving other accounts. Thank you for playing Knight Online. -Knight Online Customer Service Team

-------------------

Was sent in reply for a complaint on koxpers

Flay

well ur dumb, suggest u eddit out ur username :wub:

Jediay

it was already edited im not dense

Flay

Jediay

servers down and still no quick answer -.-

That is their copy/paste response...
    If u read it carefully u 'll see this "..and videos need to be .fraps files.".
    That's just plain stupidity.There is no .FRAPS file format, Fraps is just name of a program.
    I almost broke my keybord when I got same respons when reporting macroers.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

And they tell you to report it in the "Bug Reports & Exploits" section... let's check the description for that on the forums shall we....

Bug Reports & Exploits
    See a game related bug or a game exploit? Post it here.
    Please provide screenshots and/or fraps links. NO cheater reporting here!

Typical K2... please report it in the wrong section so we can ban you from the forums. Have a nice fucking day.

Macdougl

Those sections are full of screen shots and stuff. Nothing happens, no action taken.

It's a freakin' joke.

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

i got the EXACTLY same answer lol slm k2

Account Name: ******
    Character Name: GoIIum
    BERAMUS Date/Time: 2006-10-25 03:39:00
    Type of inqury:
    Entered by: CS Rep8
    Remarks:
    Hail ***** ! Thank you for bringing this to our attention, all witnessed acts should be posted in the Official Knight Online Forums in the Gameplay section under Bug Reports and Exploits. If you are going to report someone please provide specifics as server (i.e. Diez 2, Manes 3, etc) as well as the zone and character name. We also ask if possible for screenshots and/or videos of the misdeeds. The screenshots need to be a .KSC files and videos need to be .fraps files. We take this type of report very seriously and investigate each report. Due to privacy concerns we are unable to discuss any actions involving other accounts. Thank you for playing Knight Online. -Knight Online Customer Service Team

dazlin

Lmao Ima record some fraps and rename with a .fraps extension and send to K2.