Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Another LOL at K2...

This is a discussion on Another LOL at K2... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Shurt I think they copied and pasted Madness' version of it, i think he'x the one doing ...
Page: 2

Infinitemadness

Originally posted by Shurt
    I think they copied and pasted Madness' version of it, i think he'x the one doing the expansion notes and everything.

anyway, ROFL xD
    Nope Not I. The only thing I had to do with this expansion is:

I renamed it. Thats it. It was going to be "The Fire Drake's Reign" I thought it would sound better as, "The Reign of the Fire Drake". Thats my only hand in this whole thing.

Basically, the point of this, was that the actual skill name they were confused on. So they renamed it. No big deal. Funny stuff. (What? Thats the funniest thing ever? You dont get out much, if none at all.)

hoody

OMG MAUAMHUAUAHAUA HAHAHA OWNED

priestish

Originally posted by Infinitemadness+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Infinitemadness)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shurt
    I think they copied and pasted Madness' version of it, i think he'x the one doing the expansion notes and everything.

anyway, ROFL xD

I renamed it. Thats it. It was going to be "The Fire Drake's Reign" I thought it would sound better as, "The Reign of the Fire Drake". Thats my only hand in this whole thing.

Basically, the point of this, was that the actual skill name they were confused on. So they renamed it. No big deal. Funny stuff. (What? Thats the funniest thing ever? You dont get out much, if none at all.)[/b]
    Just wondering, what was the original name?

Road

Something like Large Erection. :wub:

if they have a company, and they have the new patch (beta), why not use the REAL name instead of sounding VERY VERY unprofessional?

thanatos

k2 renamed a lot of crap , why not just call the expansion ice age? reing if the fire drake pfff

also the so called " reverse " items were called " rebirth " .. some of the new bosses like felankor and that dude with a huge ligh spear got name changed for us.. probably more stuff like skills and weapons...

MaXDamaGe

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by priestish+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(priestish)</div>
    Originally posted by Infinitemadness@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shurt

anyway, ROFL xD

Basically, the point of this, was that the actual skill name they were confused on. So they renamed it. No big deal. Funny stuff. (What? Thats the funniest thing ever? You dont get out much, if none at all.)
    Just wondering, what was the original name?[/b]
    he said, the fire drake's reign and he changed it to the regin of the fire drake....

like any1 realy cares, instead of dealing with realy issues u guys at k2 are changing the order of the words -.-
    woohoo to k2.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12