Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Another LVL 70 diez

This is a discussion on Another LVL 70 diez within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; gg dupingpizza, now u only need to learn how to play -_-...
Page: 2

ID4N

gg dupingpizza, now u only need to learn how to play -_-

Cava

i don't get why everyone thinks his gear is duped? :blink: isn't kom available now?

grats Muhas, don't wanna 1 v 1 you in the arena or csw anymore :lol:

Banned Senior Member

KOM has a bugged char that can dupe "legitly"
    it doesnt mean that you dont buy a duped item from him

Originally posted by coolboyp2
    KOM has a bugged char that can dupe "legitly" *
    it doesnt mean that you dont buy a duped item from him
    don't be stupid, only provide facts not bullshit theorys. I have been working on this case for quite some time

Phosgene

gýft ýtým

Banned

last time I saw him, he was in Carnage (i think) :wacko:

Don't think it's muhaslord...he doesnt have full shell or +8 tot/+8 raptor

Malavon

Originally posted by Cava
    i don't get why everyone thinks his gear is duped? *:blink: *isn't kom available now?
    well some time ago.. i remmber him and couple of his clan members runing in shells +8 (Eldorado clan) so i think that's why is he called duper..

most of you can say , what ever , his bad player he can't do shit.. but what am i supposed to do ? he hits me 800+ (without spear defences) so i have no fucking chance tu survive no matter how much retarded and unskilled he is.. zzzz

He is.

I 1vs1 him yesterday like 2 times. Didnt know he was 70 already. I was testing the Lycaon Hammer build with Bruno (using rebelde20). I was able to beat Bruno like 8 out of 10 tries cause of no mana thing. But I didnt have a chance against Xaeroo. Dunno what jewelry he is using and how much HP he got, but i was hitting him very low and his HP bar wasnt moving much.

Makes me wonder what he uses and specially how he got it, cause I started to play in Diez since the beginning and I dont have it

Originally posted by Devile
    I was testing the Lycaon Hammer build with Bruno (using rebelde20). I was able to beat Bruno like 8 out of 10 tries cause of no mana thing.
    May I ask how this build did in regular pk?

Did OK. Damage was lower than my usual Raptor/Giga but acceptable. I wouldnt recommend this unless u are lvl66+. In regular pk mana is not that important cause as it is in 1vs1 where u die if u dont pot mana.

Resistances were really nice tho. 175 fire resist and like 135 on everything else. The higher the level, the more efficient this build is. At 70, howling sword with this build will prolly hit a bit higher than sworddance with normal build. 1vs1, dont think anyone could beat u. PK u will do pretty good.

But if damage is what u are looking for, regular build is better.

Very interesting. As the main hand weapon you were using a Tota+8 I presume? How much INT do you have to pump up to wear the Lyc+6, I dont have one to do the check myself.

XeaRoo

URunFasterWithAKnifE ty ty ty baba

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12