Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

another new hack

This is a discussion on another new hack within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well no point reporting this stuff to gms coz they do nothing but just telling u guys seen a guy ...
Page: 1

assassin110490

Default another new hack

well no point reporting this stuff to gms coz they do nothing but just telling u guys seen a guy running in ardream c-west was one rouge followed by 2 priests and a mage. the mage and 2 priests were all on the same spot following the rouge with speed hacks didnt see how the attack side of it would work coz no orcs were in there but yeah seems like it was all controlled by one person so yeah watch out orcs on c-west for human terabithia clan

Demika

right.... didint really understand that

assassin110490

basically one guy controlling 4 characters. runs with the rouge the 3 others chase the rouge. the followers are all on the same spot

It could be funny to nova them

but since its Ardream u cant really do a Nova team ^^

Wayyyyyyy back in the day, meaning 6-7 years ago, there was a glitch that let you auto follow someone. It involved alt-tabbing out of the game. Dunno if it is still around though.
    It came in handy if u wanted to go a.f.k. in an xp party and not have anyone realize it for awhile

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spinal_Tap View Post
    Wayyyyyyy back in the day, meaning 6-7 years ago, there was a glitch that let you auto follow someone. It involved alt-tabbing out of the game. Dunno if it is still around though.
    It came in handy if u wanted to go a.f.k. in an xp party and not have anyone realize it for awhile
    +1

afking in paramun ftw haha

Little archer Senior Member

i heard about it too. i had a friend explain me 2 years ago but i dont remember anymore

I've seen some mages(LaaaN / JrLaaN)speed hacking and thorn/impact spamming the hell out of orcs, lol.

Cwest ardream:S

Validating

had 1 guy in diez, who was controlling his mage and 7 other mages followed him automatically, he got nicknamed as "train", tho they're banned now

I saw something similar 6 month ago in CW, it was 7 archer with 1 mage ,look like controled by 1 player.
    Anyway it was free np

TheArcher

I seen the same thing the other day in an exp party, they were all in one clan and it was about 6-8 people all moving to the same spot

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

guess what
    USKO suxs ^^

never see it lol

Android Man Senior Member E Mon's Avatar

its k2 guys i think they should use ncs and use bug network not k2 network

This hack is around more than a year. its been started to use by chinese gold farmer cuz thy coudnt auto-rpr from far so when the durability of weapons reached to the min rate all prty would town, go to npc, rpr then move back to spot again. But recenlty some turks(i knw thy r turk cuz i had nice chat with them including all types of swearing) started to use it in pk zones. I knw those auto mages loggin only for chaos stone but priests and rogues just plain annoying while pking.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast