Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Another one bites the dust...

This is a discussion on Another one bites the dust... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; cya baba im sure ull come back sooner or later...
Page: 3

Haxium

cya baba im sure ull come back sooner or later

AHHH MATT YOU MOTHER FUCKER :wub: :wub: :wub: had some awsome times playing with you :P it was nice to know you, keep up in msn sometimes :P

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!

DragonFire

Originally posted by Cocaine
    Well, at least you have KO as #4, I used to have it as #1 and it kicked my social life in the nut sack.
    ther was never a life there in the first place

Guachimagaa

u suck, but ill miss u, coz i :wub: you, good luck in rl

best wishes

Me

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

I hate you for life.

Guachimagaa

i hate u more than u hate him fag

Br4nd1n

making things in a rush sux, i feel left out!
    GL m8, have fun playing cabal on the american server where i won't be able to join.. h43r:

Vlein

cya cockaine

later bro

Guachimagaa

WILD FORCE POWER RANGEEEEEEEEERS !!!!!!!

Amine

Originally posted by morax
    I dont think so, i hardly play it anymore now im back at university, priorities changed -

1) Getting absolutly fucked by gays.
    2) GAİS BOİS (+ fit housemates) - and trying to persuade them they are better than my hand
    3) spamming the forums.
    4) KO

Not much time
    Fixed for you ^_^

I dont think so, i hardly play it anymore now im back at university, priorities changed -

1) Getting absolutly drunk
    2) Women (+ fit housemates) - and trying to persuade them they are better than my hand
    3) Uni Work
    4) KO

Not much time
    Love to see the priorites are right

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by Festo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Festo)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-morax

2) Women (+ fit housemates) - and trying to persuade them they are better than my hand
    3) Uni Work
    4) KO

Not much time
    Love to see the priorites are right[/b]
    He probably asked someone in vent about what he should say as I believe it would be pretty close to what Amine posted otherwise... :lol:

Well Matt, it's sad to see you go but a good time as well. KO is the shit you find on your shoe when you're already in the house and the carpet was just recently cleaned...but at least now you know where the smell came from. I regret not having renamed to Methamphetamine on my warrıon for some nice DEA-prohibited action, but alas, the cause of not giving K2 anymore money outweighs that little laugh. Regardless, we had some good times and I hope to keep in touch with you through MSN and Cabal where I will continually pwn you and keep up the tradition I had in KO...except for in the arena that one time, which doesn't count. :P

Apparently the Beta testers for the 1st round will have 5 invites to give out, so when we get the game (supposedly 3rd week of October now) for beta v2, I'll definitely have an invite with your name on it. Just make sure not to piss off your parents and get grounded so you miss half the Beta, oke? :wub:

Amine

Originally posted by Rentzusuken+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rentzusuken)</div>
    Originally posted by Festo@
    <!--QuoteBegin-morax

3) Uni Work
    4) KO

Not much time

Love to see the priorites are right
    He probably asked someone in vent about what he should say as I believe it would be pretty close to what Amine posted otherwise... :lol: [/b]
    My hero :wub:

Ap0phis

Mark is fat
    Amine is Gay

2 good points well made

:wub: *Cya Cocaine
    And you forgot to add Dean has a big head....but anyways GL buddy, i'll pwn you in cs later like i did today :P

.... and go buy euro WoW you gay ^_^

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast