need some help badly :) masking Ko as Non p2p

This is a discussion on need some help badly :) masking Ko as Non p2p within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well as of today i have officially found out that my ISP called "Pipex" dont support p2p or file sharing ...
Page: 1

Knaller

well as of today i have officially found out that my ISP called "Pipex" dont support p2p or file sharing software in anyway shape or form.... so this means during there Peek times 3 in the afternoon untill 12 midnight i cant play Knight Online which bull shit

i need someone to help/tell me if there is any program i can use to mask Knight Online as a none p2p program, i dont even know if its possible but i need to play because im bored shitless..... thanks for any help

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

change isp?

wow man what a crappy isp

Knaller

im on a 12 month contract with them and unless i can find in there contract a breach of service im pretty much screwed :P

Knaller

some ones gotta know if its possible

don't worry you can't play anyways. you're not missing out

Togashi

i think that your isp means p2p = peer to peer = all the downloaders like torrent,donkey,bearshare and crap
    i think you mean p2p = pay to play which has nothing to do with peer to peer...KO is not a peer to peer programme

Knaller

i think that your isp means p2p = peer to peer = all the downloaders like torrent,donkey,bearshare and crap
    i think you mean p2p = pay to play which has nothing to do with peer to peer...KO is not a peer to peer programme[/b]
    if im talking about p2p with an ISP it means, Peer To Peer and yes knight online is a P2P Progam

Togashi

Oo didnt know that Hmmm try emailing your admin to unblock KO ports for you then... Explain him thats it's not a file sharing programm, but a computer game...If they dont do it for you, your ISP is not worth paying for good luck

Knaller

i just need someone to tell me if there is a masking program

bro thats not necessary call them tell them it is not a peer to peer file sharing program if they dont unblock it there breaching there contract right there