Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Another one of those topics were Paddy flames Tez

This is a discussion on Another one of those topics were Paddy flames Tez within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yeah i called you a turk..and your a duper for a mater of fact[/b] since u r in PChoice u ...
Page: 11

kibal

yeah i called you a turk..and your a duper for a mater of fact[/b]

since u r in PChoice u have more chances to be duper lol.

Banned

1. what happen to the other 100gb
    2. you use 100gb to buy upgrade scrolls? from charon? HOLY MATER HOW MONY SCROLLS DID YOU BUY? (the letter choice was intentional)[/b]

well if i have now close to 4k the other 100 are still in there arent they stupid ass

and i used the 100gbs for scrolls over time jackass not in one shot....u have really proven to me u are just that stupid

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Ok.. all knowing impotent asian man...enlighten me with your wisdom...

:lol:[/b]
    Our penises aren&#39;t really small :<

Banned

Our penises aren&#39;t really small :<[/b]
    that would be the biggest lie in ko history :P

mammlea

thought so to so why are you here?[/b]

and why are u here

ShiningTears

I still think RiceInMyKeyboard clan had the potential to be #1 clan on Diez...

Banned

I still think RiceInMyKeyboard clan had the potential to be #1 clan on Diez...[/b]

o&#39;relly :huh:

Banned

and over that period of time you cant make any money (coins) to buy scrolls from charon?

listen Tez if u own bank in USA with all ur qualities I saw here, I would have, lets say, state Texas at least

u r all so kiddos

paddy is jealous of TEZ because paddy was never as succesful in this game as TEZ was so now hes trying to bring down TEZ..
    /cry more pls paddy[/b]
    my favorite response so far...... but do you even know me?... stop me before i get big headed

Reach 1 million np - check
    Reach level 70 - check
    Be in top 5 np holders - check
    Be in number 1 clan on the server - check
    Hold the castle - check
    Hold the castle on 2 servers similtaniously - check
    Lead a top 5 clan - check
    Lead and complete the first ever Forgotten Temple - check
    Lead the first clan to kill every single eslant boss on a new server - check
    Kill Isiloon - check
    Kill Felankor - check
    Be considered one of the best assassins on Diez at the time - check
    Beat those you respect in 1 v 1&#39;s - check
    Farm every monster in Bi Frost - check
    Solo HQ, SQ - check
    Make +8 shell - check
    Make a +9 item - check
    Work as a GM&#39;s assistant - check
    Be a successful moderator on KO&#39;s biggest forum - check

whats your list?

Flame someone i don&#39;t know - check...

little_painter

I know I&#39;m about 5 pages too late. But I was there when it was made.

And why do you care so much paddy, I&#39;m not trying to start anything. But you quit ko so long ago and you say you don&#39;t care. Yet you do these kind of things. And don&#39;t try and blame this on me playing tez&#39;s character. Because if it was anyone else I would have said the same response. [/b]
    you were there? brb ill go buy a raptor+10 taht can bee used on my mage ill drag u 2 anvil burm 11 items make 1 cuseed and show you the +10 raptor that a mage can use with i alreaddy had on me.............

ShiningTears

Paddy is my hero. :wub:

bragging about an online game while noone really cares - check

your ego has gone too far ^^

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Holy freaking fuck... can&#39;t believe how Tez can be proven of doing so many illegal things in the game, and people still thinks he is God All Mighty Legal Baba of diez. I&#39;m pretty feed up with this kinds of topics, why?

1) Tez gets proven to have cheated, and people goes "It&#39;s just a game, get a life". But when someone else does it, it&#39;s not like that... more like "OMFG you cheater, fuck you and root in hell".

2) Everytime, Tez says he did more illegal stuff, and people doesn&#39;t care about it. "So I bought 200 duped gold bars for 50 cents each and sold them to make 4 thousands, I saw a good chance and took it, what&#39;s wrong with it?" GIVE ME A GOD DAMN BREAK, buying duped gold bars is what keeps the duping going... why would people dupe if they have no benefits out of it? Look at it, really, and pay attention, cuz buying those duped GBs is what fucks up a server. And who gets those duped GBs? The people that really farmed their items, really upgraded them and didn&#39;t bought em from a duper... who&#39;s loosing here? (If I recall correctly, K2 deleted once many GBs in dupe wipes, could&#39;ve been just a random wipe, or a really dupe wipe, but I&#39;d rather have legit money than duped one anyday, everytime)

3) "So, all turks dupe, but when Tez does it you all flame him" Hello? are all turks leaders of a "Top" clan that claims to be the best (ever since being in below 20th ranking, anyone remembers "So my clan doesn&#39;t has the more nps, but we are all friend and don&#39;t care about lvls, items, nps, etc, so we are #1, and of course, that&#39;s why all in UK bought chars with better lvl, nps, items, and now duped GBs, so we could get top5..." And he also gets flamed for claiming to be the most legit person in game, yet pretty much every item he has (including char) has been bought with USD transactions, wich are supposed to be a bannable offence, yet approved by the whole community. Also, not every turk claims to be the best warrior of the server, and not every turk has a new person every week involving Tez in something illegal (as far as game rules ofc)

4) Everything bad in the server gets direceted towars the Turkish people by the ones that defend Tez, and I&#39;m not defending them all, the turkish kids are the main problem of the servers since they don&#39;t care about cheats and how it affects the game for all, but BUYING WHAT THEY DUPE IS WHAT KEEPS THEM GOING. Is pretty darn easy to point a finger and put the blame on the rest, but hard to look at the mirror isn&#39;t it?

5) And why oh why, whenever someone makes a coherent post (Mainly Lutz :P) with some logic behind it, noone reads it, but only in between lines.

I don&#39;t trust ChrisOwns, I don&#39;t trust Zaraki, or HolyDreamz. I don&#39;t trust completely in what PADDY says, cuz he is always flaming someone! (xD). But when all of them point a finger towards Tez each week for a different subject, and when he openly admits having cheated (things he considers legal), is not that hard to just put the dots together and just say "Tez is a Cheater"

And why does ppl care? Because is the damn game they are playing, or used to play, in wich they have/had interest and invested money (premium, knight cash) to play it how they want, but it gets fucked by others.

Hipocrecy reaches new levels now, and I&#39;ll probably be hated by all the "friends" of Tez and ruin the friendship we "had", but I&#39;m pretty feed up with all this shit.

Banned

and over that period of time you cant make any money (coins) to buy scrolls from charon?[/b]

dude just shut up now...what i with my money is none of your concern....i chose to buy 200 gbs and out of those 200 i bought 100 gbs worth of scrolls over some time.....i chose to spend my money i earn in real life so i would not have to farm some money for scrolls

i didnt mess up the economy so fuck off

when u get to become my financial planner u can tell me what to do with my money but until them stfu and worry about your shit

Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast