Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Another one of those topics were Paddy flames Tez

This is a discussion on Another one of those topics were Paddy flames Tez within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; being some1 friend and having friend - check btw that abowe should be all for us to care about this ...
Page: 12

being some1 friend and having friend - check

btw that abowe should be all for us to care about this game

Banned

Holy freaking fuck... can't believe how Tez can be proven of doing so many illegal things in the game, and people still thinks he is God All Mighty Legal Baba of diez. I'm pretty feed up with this kinds of topics, why?

1) Tez gets proven to have cheated, and people goes "It's just a game, get a life". But when someone else does it, it's not like that... more like "OMFG you cheater, fuck you and root in hell".

2) Everytime, Tez says he did more illegal stuff, and people doesn't care about it. "So I bought 200 duped gold bars for 50 cents each and sold them to make 4 thousands, I saw a good chance and took it, what's wrong with it?" GIVE ME A GOD DAMN BREAK, buying duped gold bars is what keeps the duping going... why would people dupe if they have no benefits out of it? Look at it, really, and pay attention, cuz buying those duped GBs is what fucks up a server. And who gets those duped GBs? The people that really farmed their items, really upgraded them and didn't bought em from a duper... who's loosing here? (If I recall correctly, K2 deleted once many GBs in dupe wipes, could've been just a random wipe, or a really dupe wipe, but I'd rather have legit money than duped one anyday, everytime)

3) "So, all turks dupe, but when Tez does it you all flame him" Hello? are all turks leaders of a "Top" clan that claims to be the best (ever since being in below 20th ranking, anyone remembers "So my clan doesn't has the more nps, but we are all friend and don't care about lvls, items, nps, etc, so we are #1, and of course, that's why all in UK bought chars with better lvl, nps, items, and now duped GBs, so we could get top5..." And he also gets flamed for claiming to be the most legit person in game, yet pretty much every item he has (including char) has been bought with USD transactions, wich are supposed to be a bannable offence, yet approved by the whole community. Also, not every turk claims to be the best warrior of the server, and not every turk has a new person every week involving Tez in something illegal (as far as game rules ofc)

4) Everything bad in the server gets direceted towars the Turkish people by the ones that defend Tez, and I'm not defending them all, the turkish kids are the main problem of the servers since they don't care about cheats and how it affects the game for all, but BUYING WHAT THEY DUPE IS WHAT KEEPS THEM GOING. Is pretty darn easy to point a finger and put the blame on the rest, but hard to look at the mirror isn't it?

5) And why oh why, whenever someone makes a coherent post (Mainly Lutz :P ) with some logic behind it, noone reads it, but only in between lines.

I don't trust ChrisOwns, I don't trust Zaraki, or HolyDreamz. I don't trust completely in what PADDY says, cuz he is always flaming someone! (xD). But when all of them point a finger towards Tez each week for a different subject, and when he openly admits having cheated (things he considers legal), is not that hard to just put the dots together and just say "Tez is a Cheater"

And why does ppl care? Because is the damn game they are playing, or used to play, in wich they have/had interest and invested money (premium, knight cash) to play it how they want, but it gets fucked by others.

Hipocrecy reaches new levels now, and I'll probably be hated by all the "friends" of Tez and ruin the friendship we "had", but I'm pretty feed up with all this shit.[/b]
    wow u must love me alot dro to write so much

one thing i will point out in ur statement.....the only diff is i admit my wrongs and rights....so when i say i didnt get a level or every buy duped +9 items i didnt......i admit to the things i do wrong and i also regret some and dont some ....thats the diff with being a man and a coward....some just hide behind me not admiting the things they have done

everyone has done some crap

+1 dro nice post...

However I must also say, if your gunna flame tez, flame BGA, Felix and many many others for buying items from KOM both publically and in secret.

Banned

+1 dro nice post...

However I must also say, if your gunna flame tez, flame BGA, Felix and many many others for buying items from KOM both publically and in secret.[/b]
    but i have always done it in the buff....never behind closed doors

everyone has done some crap[/b]
    ZzZZzzZZZZzzzZZzzzzzZZzzzzZZzzzzzzzZzzzZ

NOT EVERYONE ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Banned

ZzZZzzZZZZzzzZZzzzzzZZzzzzZZzzzzzzzZzzzZ

NOT EVERYONE ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

[/b]
    u know i am just saying everyone know just for you :lol:

Banned

paddy out of all you have done your still jealous of TEZ
    /cry more to us pls

but i have always done it in the buff....never behind closed doors [/b]
    yep and thats 1 thing I respect about you.. although I do believe your keeping some secrets from the community.

Banned

what im getting is, im a cheater but i do whatever i want its my life.

now lets link this to diez's turks.
    KilledBy players can dupe as much as they want,
    KillByplayers can macro as much as they want,
    It is there life and time, shut the fuck up.

and its ok to macro/dupe as long as i admit to it?

you dont even know the difference between intentional and careless bahavior, how are you a business person.

bragging about an online game while noone really cares - check

your ego has gone too far ^^[/b]
    hey someone said i was jealous, i'm simply proving i have nothing to be jealous about (while inflating my online ego :lol

I don't trust completely in what PADDY says, cuz he is always flaming someone! (xD)[/b]
    Fucking Dro, fucking hacker

+1 dro nice post...

However I must also say, if your gunna flame tez, flame BGA, Felix and many many others for buying items from KOM both publically and in secret.[/b]
    at least they admitted what they were doing and had no shame in admiting it, give them that at least

ShiningTears

paddy out of all you have done your still jealous of TEZ
    /cry more to us pls[/b]
    You seem like the type to live in the basement of your mother's house...with your lone friend...Snuggles your kitty cat.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

LMFAO tez, you admit your rights and wrongs? RIIIIIIGHT... that's why you always say that your items are 100% aquired by selling GBs to USD and buying all ur stuff out of it. That's why in Rage_Of_Blood, the mage you bought from Usaguita (500$?) was completely decked out of items, yet, the only char you had was Aja the mage and claimed to have farmed all those GBs out of DMs, with a 61 mage. Bullshit anyone?

And ofc, you admit that you cheated and lied and covered your ass... but 10 months after you did all your shit, and yet you never get banned for anything.

Everyone has done some crap? Is that an excuse for cheating or what? Ohhh everyone does it, so it's ok for me to do it aswell. The worst I ever did was doing USD transactions, wich were aproved by the whole ko4life comunity. I never denied it. Yet, you deny stuff and later on admit it to cover your ass... if that's not a coward I don't know what english you are speaking.

little_painter

why the fuck do u always got to show ur IQ and add some historic shit in there :huh:

well i didnt read anything but the 1st sentance of that and last shit about diez

i get that diez has been here for 3 years but explain to me at begining of rofd everyone had no money in diez and now all of a sudden everyone has more then 100gbs +

sorry but if the money was revolving for 3 years i could understand your point but it hasnt and u know it......rofd there were no gbs on diez now there are thousands.....everyone who has a brains knows they are selling or buying with duped gbs[/b]
    lutz made a understandable coherrent point with the text tez, and i have some 30->35 goldbars and havent sold anything sins december i think.. i jsut dont give a fk about the money and i dont have any peps left ingame 2 help
    if there was no people like you ingame tez.. im sure all my 200+ clannies would still bee ingame

you say its obvius 2 get "hot" money if you can and wont get fined or jailed for it.. excample:... if im at the drug store and teller forgets and item or 10 ill tell the person.. iff nobody is there il ltell waht i took when they come back..
    not all people would steal a pasket full of money if they could get away with it..

its that wierd thing with morals and honor and respect... look up the words "tez"

Banned

ShiningTears Posted Today, 02:38 PM
    You seem like the type to live in the basement of your mother's house...with your lone friend...Snuggles your kitty cat[/b]
    totally true
    are you spying on me ? :lol:

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

+1 dro nice post...

I've never said they are legit either, but at least they weren't the ones advertising KOM and acting as his middle man..