Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Another one of those topics were Paddy flames Tez

This is a discussion on Another one of those topics were Paddy flames Tez within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; what im getting is, im a cheater but i do whatever i want its my life. now lets link this ...
Page: 13

Banned

what im getting is, im a cheater but i do whatever i want its my life.

now lets link this to diez's turks.
    KilledBy players can dupe as much as they want,
    KillByplayers can macro as much as they want,
    It is there life and time, shut the fuck up.

and its ok to macro/dupe as long as i admit to it?

you dont even know the difference between intentional and careless bahavior, how are you a business person.[/b]
    they do and do u see me bitching like a little whinny bitch like you....NOOOOOO .... i could care less what goes on around me....i will log in every day to go pk against them and still have fun

at least they admitted what they were doing and had no shame in admiting it, give them that at least[/b]
    yeah that admited it once they quit....i admit my shit while i am still here.....i admited it didnt i...did i deny it?

ShiningTears

totally true
    are you spying on me ? :lol:[/b]
    Yeah...now get the bag of Dorito's off your chest, go take your bi-weekly shower, and go out into the world and become a productive citizen. :lol:

well tez thats kinda bs cause you complained about ayasofia and a few others while back enough to make a thread about them.

yeah that admited it once they quit....i admit my shit while i am still here.....i admited it didnt i...did i deny it?[/b]
    hahahahahahahahahahahahaaa

Zaria

wow u must love me alot dro to write so much

one thing i will point out in ur statement.....the only diff is i admit my wrongs and rights....so when i say i didnt get a level or every buy duped +9 items i didnt......i admit to the things i do wrong and i also regret some and dont some ....thats the diff with being a man and a coward....
    some just hide behind me not admiting the things they have done

everyone has done some crap[/b]

+10

Most people can't admit to their faults/errors. I wonder how many of you who do the accusing are hiding something.

Banned

LMFAO tez, you admit your rights and wrongs? RIIIIIIGHT... that's why you always say that your items are 100% aquired by selling GBs to USD and buying all ur stuff out of it. That's why in Rage_Of_Blood, the mage you bought from Usaguita (500$?) was completely decked out of items, yet, the only char you had was Aja the mage and claimed to have farmed all those GBs out of DMs, with a 61 mage. Bullshit anyone?

And ofc, you admit that you cheated and lied and covered your ass... but 10 months after you did all your shit, and yet you never get banned for anything.

Everyone has done some crap? Is that an excuse for cheating or what? Ohhh everyone does it, so it's ok for me to do it aswell. The worst I ever did was doing USD transactions, wich were aproved by the whole ko4life comunity. I never denied it. Yet, you deny stuff and later on admit it to cover your ass... if that's not a coward I don't know what english you are speaking.[/b]
    dro get facts before u flame...that mage wasnt decked...it was naked ....i took all my shit from aja for that mage and also i never said i didnt buy for usd....i have always babashopped....but i did say i never spent a dime on this game which i havent and still dont....i spend profits....not my own money ever

i have invested money and doubled and tripled it many times over to get what i have.....dont see anything wrong with or is there?

mammlea

+10

Most people can't admit to their faults/errors. I wonder how many of you who do the accusing are hiding something.[/b]
    Agreed

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

If you don't see what's wrong with buying/selling duped GBs and get a profit (2x or 3x your inversion as you say) then you are as sharp as a marble.

Banned

+10

Most people can't admit to their faults/errors. I wonder how many of you who do the accusing are hiding something.[/b]

holy shit out of the woodwork

perfect point made though but u know ur going to get flamed now right :lol:

Zaria

holy shit out of the woodwork

perfect point made though but u know ur going to get flamed now right :lol:[/b]
    Do I give a shit?

Banned

If you don't see what's wrong with buying/selling duped GBs and get a profit (2x or 3x your inversion as you say) then you are as sharp as a marble.[/b]

did u miss the part where i bought the gbs for my own personal use :huh:

ShiningTears

+10

I'm hiding Tez's magic carpet and curry mix from him. :huh:

D3 is UUUUPPPPP ! ! ! ! ! !

gogogogogogogoooooooooo

Zaria

D3 is UUUUPPPPP ! ! ! ! ! !

gogogogogogogoooooooooo[/b]
    Was it down?

did u miss the part where i bought the gbs for my own personal use :huh:[/b]
    was that supposed to justify anything? xD