Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Another one of those topics were Paddy flames Tez

This is a discussion on Another one of those topics were Paddy flames Tez within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; im in uk have shitty nps and am horrible at this game so dont generalise about how everyone in uk ...
Page: 15

im in uk have shitty nps and am horrible at this game so dont generalise about how everyone in uk bought new chars with uber nps and got paid off. i would of done the same thing if i knew i could make 10k usd from that deal.

I duped rare candies in pokemon [/b]
    me too.. and i sold the duped nuggets and bought proteins and calcium and made super strong pokemons
    i also duped masterballs

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

me too.. and i sold the rare candies and bought proteins and calcium and made super strong pokemons
    i also duped masterballs [/b]
    fuck, there was a way to dupe rare candys? I was retarded enough to pass the league till each pokemon of my party was lvl 100 and with the money buy proteins and that stuff to make em tougher

OMG someone else with balls....ok so ko4life has 2 men here :lol:
    no it doesnt make u a cheat but buying a duped bardish+9 from a naked turk char when there were no bardishes in merchant at that time might make u a cheater....maybe :lol:[/b]
    yeah because it's a well known fact that buying things off merchant is considered an illegal act....

if you went to the very very south island and surfed up and down the left hand side of the little island there you came across a pokemon called Missingno, beat him and whatever you have in the 6th slot of your bag you get x99 of :P

Banned

Yes, I bought a chitin shield for USD, but the difference with it is that I was there when it dropped from Isiloon.

Yes, I sold GBs for USD, but the difference is that I farmed them myself, and if they had been duped, I wasn't aware of it like someone else.

Yes, I sold my stuff for USD when I quitted, but never scamed anyone, all my trades were done with both partys happy.

But the difference, is that all I did was on the open, unlike your little relationship with KoM. While what I did was approved by the comunity, what you did wasn't. And also, I don't use the "Everyone does it, why can't I" excuse to justify myself.[/b]
    ur right that justifies it all doesnt it...ur were there when the cs droped so its ok to break tos.....u farmed the gbs and sold for usd so its ok to break tos....when u quit u sold all ur items instead of gyfting them so its ok to break tos

ffs u see the point here.....tos means shit

wrong and right is determined by each of us....if u can sleep at night with it then its right

i could not sleep with duping a item to +9 or 10 and using it but i can sleep at night about buying some gbs and using them for myself

i did things with kom and when i found out i admited it....i never hid anything

ultimaliaz

ye all my pokemons lvl 100 ftw
    dro u sux puahah

Banned

[/b]
    ROFL
    yeah because it's a well known fact that buying things off merchant is considered an illegal act....[/b]
    ok so once u buy it from merchant it become legal right :lol:

fuck, there was a way to dupe rare candys? I was retarded enough to pass the league till each pokemon of my party was lvl 100 and with the money buy proteins and that stuff to make em tougher [/b]
    i forgot how to do it but all i remember is u had to talk to one person then another person. then swim by the side of one of the towns and fight a bugged pokemon called missingo (or something like that) and i think u have to run away or kill him (dont remember) then the 6th (or was it 8th xD) item in ur inventory was duped to like 100+. it only worked in red/blue versions. in gold and silver version there was a way to dupe pokemon it was so kewllL!

ur right that justifies it all doesnt it...ur were there when the cs droped so its ok to break tos.....u farmed the gbs and sold for usd so its ok to break tos....when u quit u sold all ur items instead of gyfting them so its ok to break tos[/b]
    spear us that shit speach lol

ultimaliaz

zomg! pokemon tyme

Banned

spear us that shit speach lol[/b]

its spare not spear :lol:

ok so once u buy it from merchant it become legal right :lol:[/b]
    no, but can you prove to me it was illegal? Seeing as how at the time +8 bardish's sold for 100mil and raptor +7's went for 900mil....

every warrior going had a KoM'ed +8 Raptor, how many +9 Bardish's do you think he wasted his time making?

i know which i consider more likely to be legal... baba

Banned

no, but can you prove to me it was illegal? Seeing as how at the time +8 bardish's sold for 100mil and raptor +7's went for 900mil....

every warrior going had a KoM'ed +8 Raptor, how many +9 Bardish's do you think he wasted his time making?

i know which i consider more likely to be legal... baba[/b]

can u say it was legal.....i dont think so...i am not saying it was or was not....i am saying u dont know either