Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Another one of those topics were Paddy flames Tez

This is a discussion on Another one of those topics were Paddy flames Tez within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; whatever it's shity speach dun play dumb noob hire...
Page: 16

whatever it's shity speach dun play dumb noob hire

Banned

whatever it's shity speach dun play dumb noob hire[/b]

its here not hire :lol:

can u say it was legal.....i dont think so...i am not saying it was or was not....i am saying u dont know either[/b]
    so how will you ever know if anything in the game is legal, when ROFD came out (when i purchased my Bardish in game) dupes were untradable... it would appear that has changed

... difference is when you know something is a dupe... ain't that right?

fuck u is that is correctly?I may have problems with speling coz of alcohol in my blood but your excuses are just lame

Banned

this is like the 2nd topic involving the same thing that went to more than 10+ pages in 2 seconds pfft just leave him alone even though in both there were msn convo but the first was PS and in this tez does not talk like that xD even if it is tez idc we know he had this shit from lng time ago -.-

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

ur right that justifies it all doesnt it...ur were there when the cs droped so its ok to break tos[/b]
    That makes it legit, 100% not duped, unlike your 200 100% duped gbs.

.....u farmed the gbs and sold for usd so its ok to break tos....when u quit u sold all ur items instead of gyfting them so its ok to break tos[/b]
    As I said, is not approved by K2 as a company and breaks the TOS, but is approved by the community.

You are right tho, it is cheating since it breaks the TOS, but I'm not taking advantage out of other players by exploiting bugs and obtaining items not legally created. Totally different TOS rules.

ffs u see the point here.....tos means shit

wrong and right is determined by each of us....if u can sleep at night with it then its right

i could not sleep with duping a item to +9 or 10 and using it but i can sleep at night about buying some DUPED gbs and using them for myself

i did things with kom and when i found out i admited it....i never hid anything[/b]
    What the fuck are you talking about?

Let me clarify for you, TOS, aka Terms of Service (or Terms of Use on the USKO website), is what says what is right or wrong as far of what to do and what not to do in game related issued. Duping, and supporting Duping, is not right according to the ToS and is awarded with a permanent ban. When the ToS was made, transactions that involved USD weren't bannable, but since dupers abused them to get money, buy scrolls and do rollbacks, K2 decided to make it a bannable offence, yet they didn't put it in action since I don't know anyone banned from doing USD trades, yet they refuse to help people that has done so, even if there's not real way to prove it as far as their reach can get.

You did things with KoM, by matching dots you did things with ChrisOwns, Zaraki and HolyDreams... all cheaters, dupers, DB editors, etc... That, is cheating since is supporting dupers to keep going and aquaring illegal items, lvls, nps, characters... afaik what not.

Banned

\_/ to ziggy :lol:

aresgal

BTW where did all the avendons come from to make a +8 maybe its legal but i bet the 40 or so in your inn you used to make it weren t. By your own admission you dont play the game so u didnt farm for them. My clan does bifrost all the time we ve never even had 1 avendon drop from the fragments, and now everyone suddenly has +8 bifrost items again. Did tyou make it before u informed ko of the new dupe method

jimbob123

\_/ to ziggy :lol:[/b]
    leave, you worthless excuse of a player.

Banned

BTW where did all the avendons come from to make a +8 maybe its legal but i bet the 40 or so in your inn you used to make it weren t. By your own admission you dont play the game so u didnt farm for them. My clan does bifrost all the time we ve never even had 1 avendon drop from the fragments, and now everyone suddenly has +8 bifrost items again. Did tyou make it before u informed ko of the new dupe method[/b]
    40? i had 6 dude......and those were bought

Banned

40? i had 6 dude......and those were bought[/b]

-.- and u couldnt give me one

Banned

leave, you worthless excuse of a player.[/b]

how u doinnn\

jelous much?

jimbob123

40? i had 6 dude......and those were bought[/b]
    why the fhk did you lie about it? "oh i have no more left only a crappy +7"

wtf was the purpose of lieing? you're obviously corrupt, gtfo.

Banned

wtf was the purpose of lieing? you're obviously corrupt, gtfo.[/b]

and who r u may i ask?

Banned

wtf was the purpose of lieing? you're obviously corrupt, gtfo.[/b]

why does it matter to you what my reasons were....since when do i answer to you?

if i want to keep my shit in the shadows do i need to tell everyone my business

i am about as corrupt as your fucking mother is

fuck off dude