Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Another one of those topics were Paddy flames Tez

This is a discussion on Another one of those topics were Paddy flames Tez within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; rofl ok tell that to my wife and kids then[/b] cell #? :lol:...
Page: 20

live_autopsy

rofl ok tell that to my wife and kids then[/b]
    cell #? :lol:

Banned

cell #? :lol:[/b]

stalker :P

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

cell #? :lol:[/b]
    PM me for it ._.

live_autopsy

PM me for it ._.[/b]
    pmed, thanks ill be dialing tonight

rawwrrrr that was one fugly long as read.

holy shit ive never seen a topic get so off topic...and its funny how all the people with like 10-1xx posts flame Tez

RiseAgainst_

ok ok..no girls suck them
    @rise..maybe girls dont want you because you have man boobs and they dont like you for them because your noob with them and dont know how to sale them to the public like a little kid in distress trying to buy pokemon cards to be the best leader of the wolrd ! [/b]
    .. :mellow:

Mental_Anguish

What Tez did is WRONG, just like the duping/koxp that happens everyday. He is a shady character. Claims he wouldnt do it it in real life, but I say the $10k proves you wrong, you already have done it irl !!! $10k is real money !! Makes me wonder just how legit his levels are, for as much time as he spends in CZ.

Oh well, Ive never had any dealings with him, and I definetely wont. Hack my shit though Tez, and I'll find out where you live and cut your nuts off, understand BABA ?

I hope your account does get hacked, sounds like karma will be fulfilled upon that moment. You cant keep sending out negative karma, and not get it back, it always comes back. Remember that. I just hope someone at k2 gets a look at all this and you get banned anyway. Babashopping/duping/prolly koxping piece of shit.

Banned

What Tez did is WRONG, just like the duping/koxp that happens everyday. He is a shady character. Claims he wouldnt do it it in real life, but I say the $10k proves you wrong, you already have done it irl !!! $10k is real money !! Makes me wonder just how legit his levels are, for as much time as he spends in CZ.

Oh well, Ive never had any dealings with him, and I definetely wont. Hack my shit though Tez, and I'll find out where you live and cut your nuts off, understand BABA ?

I hope your account does get hacked, sounds like karma will be fulfilled upon that moment. You cant keep sending out negative karma, and not get it back, it always comes back. Remember that. I just hope someone at k2 gets a look at all this and you get banned anyway. Babashopping/duping/prolly koxping piece of shit.[/b]
    rolf this coming from u ....also anything on these forums is not true as per k2 policy....and to another point how do u know it is for 100% or if its a story to gain more publicity

anyways doesnt matter ur opinion is not really important as the whole ko community has repeated told you over and over yet u still cease to exists...no one knows why but u do

anyways have a nice day

gold. B)

This whole topic is so much fun, I'm having the time of my life reading through all this.

Banned

This whole topic is so much fun, I'm having the time of my life reading through all this.[/b]

i know desi told me u almost shot it right in his eye :lol:

leave me out of this shit you sand filled cunt..[/b]
    <_<

Banned

<_<[/b]

no u drunkard :lol:

Banned Senior Member

Paddy I hate you... this thing went up like 12 pages since I left for work and now I gotta read em all...