Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Another one of those topics were Paddy flames Tez

This is a discussion on Another one of those topics were Paddy flames Tez within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; like your way to fat to look at...
Page: 22

Banned

like your way to fat to look at

like your way to fat to look at[/b]
    Just exactly who fuck are u!? If u arent even from Diez, and know nothing about Diez, then why dont u just STFU instead of keep spamming the same shit about whoever flames Tez are jealous!? And what are we jealous of? Buying duped GBs?

he's turk and he loves to suck tez's cock cause he thinks tez is a god. dont bother him hes a loser. btw how come the policy that using proxy's is bannable isnt being enforced? i've seen a few turks in the forums lately and they're rather annoying...

little_painter

vandy is 1 of 2 things...

1.st someone like tez without morals who will doo anything for a selfprofit or..
    2.its tez himself or a close related fella

if he was 1st hee wouldent post here 2 help tez but stear clear of any relationship with a many timed proven "filantrophist of the greed"

blastfromthepast

Tez did mess up the server and he bought items for usd from kom(he always said i nvr spend money on this game another lie)
    his items arnt legit because he bought all of them using gbs(buying shels of merchant and making them +8 since he got shit loads of gbs he can buy any items on merchant and make it +8). he always gets people banned for cheating all the turks with his gm contacts but what makes him different since he does the same things. I thought ko4life was suposed to ban cheaters but when its Tez no1 does shit. this is not the first time a topic like this was made about tez, why would everyone waste their time to make false topics about tez. why are ppl defending tez idk why even if he says sry for doing it its like a koxper saying sorry for doing it or a scammer saying sry for scaming.How u think +9 shels are made? same way tez does it, buy gbs from gms/kom buy al shels in merchant and just keep upgrading. its not dupe items its the gbs that are duped. i wouldnt be suprised that tez has +10 shels set under his valk since he brags about having 1048040410 gbs. The fact is people know you cheat and you lie about it making up some stories, maybe the mods need to do something about this cuz if it was anyone else they would be baned in a second....

so tell me whos worse tez or the turks who do the same thing as he?arnt they the same. turks been baned from ko4life why hasnt tez?

ps. paddy has done alot in his day, he is a well respected player :P in my opinion

Banned

C4pt4iN Posted Today, 12:14 AM
    Just exactly who fuck are u!? If u arent even from Diez, and know nothing about Diez, then why dont u just STFU instead of keep spamming the same shit about whoever flames Tez are jealous!? And what are we jealous of? Buying duped GBs? [/b]
    who the fuck are you !!!

all of you are flaming because your jealous noobs who wish you were lvl 80 with his items

little_painter Posted Today, 12:25 AM
    vandy is 1 of 2 things...

1.st someone like tez without morals who will doo anything for a selfprofit or..
    2.its tez himself or a close related fella

if he was 1st hee wouldent post here 2 help tez but stear clear of any relationship with a many timed proven "filantrophist of the greed"[/b]
    your mad because you got REJECTED from his clan

little_painter

who the fuck are you !!!

all of you are flaming because your jealous noobs who wish you were lvl 80 with his items

your mad because you got rejected from his clan[/b]

get your facts straight.. i turned tez down numerus times both before and after pammie+ 2nd soultaker joined his minions
    infact i ddient talk 2 pammie and soultaker for some 5-6 months cause of their stupidicy

and i am god damn proud of being lvl 78 ON MY OWN POWER and plz... tez is a noob in life and ingame i dont give a rats ass about that kinda glory or of money ingame nor irl and im sure many feel the same stolen money is stolen money fake lvlv 80 chars is fake lvlvl 80 chars
    someone should reskill tezs char jsut for the fun of it

blastfromthepast

vandy are you tez's bitch(sry for language) but we all are thinking it gosh. Hes a cheater and messed up the server and fooled ppl into thinking he was a legit gg

Banned

Im TEZ'S bitch? LOL i dont even know the guy..only said hi to him on msn thats it
    painter you got OWNED deal with it or how about this../cry more pls

Ganbitsu

Phefff, made it to the end finally... :lol:

The funniest thing about this topic is the vandy guy... If u ask C4pt4in who the fuck he is, u shouldn't be writing here at all. Ppl like Paddy or C4pt4in can't be jelous of Tez, cos he acheived nothing they didn't.

One thing I can't understand, why buy gbs for USD if u have like 3k of them already or was it be4 he had 3k gbs? :huh:

Cadence96

who the fuck are you !!!

all of you are flaming because your jealous noobs who wish you were lvl 80 with his items[/b]
    It's a game. Relax. Nobody is jealous for pixels.

I'm neutral h34r:

Banned

+1 cadence

ultimaliaz

who the fuck are you !!!

your mad because you got REJECTED from his clan[/b]
    one of the best bps in dies perhaps
    just gtfo -.-

answer this
    who the fuck cares?

paddy you dont even play this game anymore, so why are you still trying to fuck tez over? if some random turk duped, people wouldnt care, but since tez speaks english and does one thing, everyone is like OMFGZORZ HE DID SOMETHING IN A VIDEO GAME. just chill, you dont lose anything, or maybe you do?[/b]
    I do care Josh...oh but I don't play game either....Tez, when Furry said you have 2 dupers in your clan and you flamed him that you guys are legit, did this kinda drop floor under your feet? I don't care what you do ingame...but then also don't flame my friend when he posts that your clan shouldn't be in hall of fame ( he didn't even say you should be hall of shame )

Yep it's right 9346393 random turks cheat and dupe, but does it mean everyone has to do it.

Don't get me wrong Tez you did bad misstake, sometimes people do, I am kinda disappointed, but then I am not playing same game...more sad I am seeing people here defending what you did...and some of them were guys I really did appreciate.

Ps. LOL @ that n00b who doesn't know who C4ptain is.....Tez would need a group to beat C4ptain, pls don't talk before you know some facts about people you are talking about...on the other hand pls do continue you just offered me best laugh for this day :lol:

hej

tez you're a fucking idiot, go sniff gasoline please.[/b]
    Why should he sniff on our CL? :P

Ps. sry Ganbitsu now when i found it i had to write, it was fun