Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 LastLast

Another one of those topics were Paddy flames Tez

This is a discussion on Another one of those topics were Paddy flames Tez within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Lol painter u get somekind of satisfaction every time u type a word wrong? I could write a book with ...
Page: 28

ultimaliaz

Lol painter u get somekind of satisfaction every time u type a word wrong?
    I could write a book with all the words u KEEP ON spelling wrong -_-
    yes, another attempt to go oftopic

MakuLine

Lol painter u get somekind of satisfaction every time u type a word wrong?
    I could write a book with all the words u KEEP ON spelling wrong -_-
    yes, another attempt to go oftopic [/b]

write a book and I buy 2 of them

[qoute name='ReiRei' date='Apr 10 2007, 04:42 AM' post='1145858']
    It still amazes me the amount of people hanging on the tail end of Tez's bullshit. Tez is a businessman, and in business, all is fair, as long as he makes a profit. He finances and refinances houses for a living. People want a loan for a house, he finds them a bank willing to finance them. He is a middleman. Why wouldn't he also be a middleman on KO? He would. Two things you can count on as being ruthless and not always legit, politicians and businessmen. And Tez's ability to talk his way out of stuff proves he is a bit of both.[/qoute]

Why are we against dupers then? They buy or farm an +1 item and make it +8.. To get profit.. "A business man" As you call it..[/b]
    im not defending tez or dupers now but, based on what is said here, then your logic is not right. We are against dupers because indeed they buy something +1 make it +8 /9 / 10 and sell it and gain profit, however, since you all claim tez did not upgrade that avendon +8 for example ( im not gonna discuss if this is true or not ) then tez would still be a middleman buying stuff and reselling them for more and not really touching or making the goods he buys/ sells any better.

BekOw38

^

But then again you trust on what he says and think he doesn't dupe.

Ban Tez or unban kaan

they both did the same thing, only different is kaan is part turkish

score for giga :mellow:

I dont think tez gives a shit?

Anyways, this has reached 21 pages, its useless no one has proof they all have their own theorys of this thread.

Tez may have duped but, tbh that could have been anyone on his MSN. And if he did dupe, its K2's fault for not patching it.

DragonFire

Ban Tez or unban kaan

they both did the same thing, only different is kaan is part turkish[/b]

No, Kaan was spamming about usless crap. that is why he got a warning. tez has warnings about spamming aswell.

^

But then again you trust on what he says and think he doesn't dupe.[/b]
    i personnaly do not care if he dupes or not.
    - He dupes, fine good for him hope he's happy now.
    - He doesnt dupe, well hope he's happy to.

And incase somebody would resort to calling me some minion thing like other ppl in this topic have been called, i dont like utopian knights to much, i have hardly ever played with the real tez i mostly see aviv on and even still i never pm tez, party tez or do anything else tez related when im on.

Also, so many people flame painter in this topic. HE SAYS STUFF THAT DO MAKE SENCE PEOPLE open your eyes, let me quote one of his posts as example

Banned

the usual crap aja aka tez is a zero who belives himself 2 bee a hero of a real man..

i pity tez plus ofc hee enrages mee with his obviusly abuse of misguiding people and makeing the hole game even more corrupt

im a hero who owes my bank some 5k usd
    tez is a zero who owns a bank and has all the money hee wants

some might belive money and power is all that matters, i dont
    tez belives his money and power makes him greater and better
    and you know what? you cant make him understand othervice

hees 1 of those who is byond morals and ethics
    especially americans like 2 think a real buisnessman is corrupt and evil and if not, hees jsut plain stupid

what doo i know aye ^^
    tez abuses people 2 get things hee wants, some know this others dont
    if enough people are corrupt does taht meen not being corrupt is dumb?[/b]
    painter your KOM biggest buyer and biggest KO babashoper from start of your little mage when u were begging me to join your clan and be assist if u remeber that ;P ..... u have no room to talk until your 100% clean STFU and your a duping clan with duped items

So conclusion is, When Turks dupe its against the rules.

When """""Respective"""""""" or should I say "English/American people" dupe its pretty smart because they are an "business man"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAAAA[/b]
    you keep hiding behind fakes names...when u grow some balls let me know i might actually care

I got a ss of Tez's internet browser...

[/b]
    what was point in that and its not my browser :blink:

I have a cellar...doesn't have any leckie in it though. Also avedons don't do it for me personally, I like women.

I think the general consensus for this is that Tez is a businessman, just not an exceptionally good one. He is more the failed gangster like plank from snatch. He is also an acomplished dupers accomplis.[/b]
    failed? i have made more side money from this game then you will earn in your lifetime....your right i failed

yes im in kby... why? you still want people 2 belive all the crap tez and his minions say? OH WAIT u are tez2 his 2nd too bee lefthand when 1 of the others leave aint ya nigga >3 dragonfire the retard who keeps lying like a peice of shit ahahahahaaHAHAHAHAHAhahaha
    u r funny kid

many may have left ko but im still painter new peps might not know mee that good but only complete retards would belive ur word over mine my dear boy[/b]
    do u need kcs ss to show u the dupers in that clan? so because KB says it isnt true its not?....your a fucking moron as always....u will always be the butt end of everyones jokes

I dont think tez gives a shit?

Anyways, this has reached 21 pages, its useless no one has proof they all have their own theorys of this thread.

Tez may have duped but, tbh that could have been anyone on his MSN. And if he did dupe, its K2's fault for not patching it.[/b]
    i didnt dupe and that was not all my conversation....i do however admit to getting duped 200 gbs for few reasons one being profit the others no need to mention cause it doesnt matter

after 21 pages all i see is a bunch of mindless followers not asking the one simple question that about 4 people did to me on msn as to why.....good to know the ko4life community is to smart

have a nice day

my account got removed too

had to fill in lots of shit to reactivate it and idk why

the usual crap aja aka tez is a zero who belives himself 2 bee a hero of a real man..

i pity tez plus ofc hee enrages mee with his obviusly abuse of misguiding people and makeing the hole game even more corrupt
    im a hero who owes my bank some 5k usd
    tez is a zero who owns a bank and has all the money hee wants

some might belive money and power is all that matters, i dont

tez belives his money and power makes him greater and better <== dunno

and you know what? you cant make him understand othervice <== possibly

hees ( as in corrupt pll, not reffering to tez here) 1 of those who is byond morals and ethics
    especially americans like 2 think a real buisnessman is corrupt and evil and if not, hees jsut plain stupid

what doo i know aye ^^
    tez abuses people 2 get things hee wants, some know this others dont
    if enough people are corrupt does taht meen not being corrupt is dumb?[/b]
    look you can turn it the way you want it, i have talked to painter before, he is a nice guy in his heart im sure of that. He has vieuws on society and the system that amazed me because many of them are exact copies of mine. And yes his spelling is awfull thats true but u can understand it if you try ^^

what was point in that and its not my browser :blink:[/b]
    i editted it slightly, see if you can see what it is

change to tez subject ?

i didnt really get it either >.<

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

I wanna be someone&#39;s minion T_T

noob: it means tez is changing subject
    not too hard to get...