Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Another one of those topics were Paddy flames Tez

This is a discussion on Another one of those topics were Paddy flames Tez within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; answer this who the fuck cares? paddy you dont even play this game anymore, so why are you still trying ...
Page: 3

Banned

answer this

who the fuck cares?

paddy you dont even play this game anymore, so why are you still trying to fuck tez over? if some random turk duped, people wouldnt care, but since tez speaks english and does one thing, everyone is like OMFGZORZ HE DID SOMETHING IN A VIDEO GAME. just chill, you dont lose anything, or maybe you do?[/b]
    but i didnt dupe....just bought some duped gbs for like 50 cents each xD and your right who cares

Cammers91

Hmmmmm dont you think its kinda sad for Tez Or anyone to cheat at a Video Game ? Sorta shows the Nerdy Side of people

if nehting cheating is the oposite of nerdy its a short cut to waisting time

if this topic and all other flame is bout buying duped gbs when hwots selling for like 60 gbs thats just fucking retarded

in all seriousness who gives a fuck oh noes tez bought some duped gbs

Cammers91

even thou Tez Bought Gb's Which Were Duped Who Really Cares ?

How Do You Think Turk Internet Cafes Get There Cash ?

Farm Legit ?

extract from chrisowns's post

Ok, now to get to the juicy shit, me and a partner hax0rer) were gonna upload a script to ko4life which would give us everyones account info on this forum, however, we needed tez because he's the only person who could upload the script (he was the hoster of ko4life) so we asked him, and he agreed.

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/528/tez6ju1.jpg

Now, not even I expected him to do this but, he asked us if he could also have the infomation and when I asked why he said:

http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/1222/tez7hl0.jpg

His tech said it would harm his business website and his tech wouldnt do it, the point is Tez is a VERY shady person and will do anything to benifit himself.[/b]

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

Necro:
    hmmmmm dont you think its kinda sad for Tez Or anyone to cheat at a Video Game ? Sorta shows the Nerdy Side of people.

lol all i can say is your all nerds ;P and who really cares that tez baught gb's that were duped ... ive baught llots of duped stuff and sold for alot more... it aint a big deal cheating in a video game ;p most ppl who play have cheated so stop flaming pls

Necro:
    hmmmmm dont you think its kinda sad for Tez Or anyone to cheat at a Video Game ? Sorta shows the Nerdy Side of people.
    lol all i can say is your all nerds ;P and who really cares that tez baught gb's that were duped ... ive baught llots of duped stuff and sold for alot more... it aint a big deal cheating in a video game ;p most ppl who play have cheated so stop flaming pls[/b]
    Cheating in a video game so you don't waste your life is not sad
    wasting irl cash to buy something not legit is sad

Kailean

shiiit, soo much flame :mellow:

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

extract from chrisowns's post[/b]
    holy shit at the second one, but it looks kinda edited :/

looks like they used paint

looks like everyone uses an awful lot of paint...

Tez is somewhat like big foot, wherever he's spotted there always seems to be a blurry patch following

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

looks like they used paint[/b]
    thought the same but same thing has heppened to me when i take a ss of msn convos, looks to me tho, dunno for sure, someone used tez' nick at the time, with a diff email thingy, since u cannot see the email of the sender we cannot know for sure

Banned

still dont get the point here

the English one Senior Member Turbanator's Avatar

Paddy he made his avedon +8 legit like 2 nights ago, whilst burning lots of other random Shit...... he used the las avedon he had.........

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast