Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132 LastLast

Another one of those topics were Paddy flames Tez

This is a discussion on Another one of those topics were Paddy flames Tez within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I wanna be someone's minion T_T noob: it means tez is changing subject not too hard to get...[/b] Be mine, ...
Page: 30

DragonFire

I wanna be someone's minion T_T
    noob: it means tez is changing subject
    not too hard to get...[/b]

Be mine, NOW GET ME A COOKIE MY MINION!

BekOw38

was tryna contact you the other day Zaraki, couldn't see you on msn...

you're not still playing this awful game are you?[/b]

My cousins and Lev0 are playing my characters.. I quit games.. Might start WoW but I dont know.. Im every week at another girl.. So yeah :P I visit these forums now and then.. And I couldnt resist posting :P

This is more fun to read than ranking flame topics.

was tryna contact you the other day Zaraki, couldn't see you on msn...

you're not still playing this awful game are you?[/b]
    ur not gunna re-ban him?

BekOw38

were u ever :huh: :lol:[/b]

I guess I was when I was good friends with HolyDreamz Man I love it when people pay you back with shit.. Remember when you just made Utopian Knights.. I was helping you to tank that beast.. I trusted you send you money around 1k $ and what did I recieve back on my bank account ? Yeah 600 euros.. Ahu.. 1k $ to 600 euros.. But oke..

I dont mind since your a business man

Oh shit, Paddy now they are going to flame you since Im not banned Well cba.. Instead of you getting flamed ban me so these silly kids can be happy.

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Tez I am neutral but does this make you better? (I marked the thing Im talking about).

And who is or was KoM?[/b]
    KOM = KingOfMoradon

A person/group of persons who sold +8 (plus) items. Sort of like a Babashop dealer.

Banned

Tez I am neutral but does this make you better? (I marked the thing Im talking about).

And who is or was KoM?[/b]
    ok i get that ur neutral

ur not gunna re-ban him?[/b]
    why would he ... he would only if it benefits...paddy is the corrupt ko mod

BekOw38

ok i get that ur neutral
    why would he ... he would only if it benefits...paddy is the corrupt ko mod[/b]

HAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH

Seriously.. HWUAHAWUHAWUAHUAWHWAUHWAUHAWHWAUAWH OMGGGG :P

Dude your so funny.. Please shut the fuck up .. Your sinking mate SINKINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG:P

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

I smell a BBQ!!!!

ok i get that ur neutral
    well I don't really understand why paddy keeps riding ur nuts when he's still in contact with people like zaraki, holydreams and the clan leader of claw. It's like he spends his life trying to bring you down meh.

btw if everyone can please PM me all the diez drama threads that have been posted on ko4life it would be appreciated.. working on a little project. ^^

mods cant i.p ban people, the admins havent given us that power :P

StaticBlaze1

If u had the knowledge to dupe or to buy cheap stuff and resell for higher ud all do it so to all flamers: STFU

Im not going to discuss this cause i dont play Ko anymore, but really, everyone plays the way they want to... .ffs just get over it!

PS: Dont you guys say: omfg get outside, dont be 100% addicted to ko, well if he sold duped Gbs =real life money, so he's benifiting himself irl, and since u ''want'' people to go to RL, ur just contradicting urselves......

BekOw38

well I don't really understand why paddy keeps riding ur nuts when he's still in contact with people like zaraki, holydreams and the clan leader of claw. It's like he spends his life trying to bring you down meh.[/b]

See, What did I say Paddy.. Ban me before they talk bullshit

No no I barely talk to him.. But I rather talk to people who stand on their words instead of some guy on crack (I.e. Ehmm you should know )

Man I didnt knew I was this famous <3 you all :P Also check out my profile account www.chatnu.nl/bekow Yeah fans fans :P Come visit it :P

mods cant i.p ban people, the admins havent given us that power :P[/b]
    thats gay they should change that cause lutz never responds to shit xD

MakuLine

Tez you better give up,you are fighting with 90% of the community