Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 222829303132

Another one of those topics were Paddy flames Tez

This is a discussion on Another one of those topics were Paddy flames Tez within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ehm someone said "Dead to all Turks" and we lost an old friend "userbin" (rip) and with that anger I ...
Page: 32

BekOw38

Ehm someone said "Dead to all Turks" and we lost an old friend "userbin" (rip) and with that anger I said "Death to Userbin" Then people spammed all topics about me telling how unrespective I was etc.

Banned

Hahahaha Im two faced? Please.. Robbing your friends.. Was that me or was it you? I always kept my self on my words.. Like when you told me you recieved your hacked items back from csrep1 by calling him and annoying him on msn all the time and you didn't want me to tell anyone.. Did I ever say anything? No I did not..

Now I hear all kinda shit.. And seriously thanks for bringing up BULLSHIT about me..

Thats the only reason I hate to be banned here.. People are talking about me.. But I cant reply to them.. Also please I dont care about you anymore but the fact that you say "OH NOES I NEVER ASKED FOR AN DUPE METHOD" or like "OH NOES I HAVE NEVER DUPED OR CHEATED IN ANYWAY" .. Argh

Your a grown man.. Older then me.. Older then my DAD... And I cant believe how unrespective you are..

Thanks for fucking me over Adios amigo.. Probably one of the last replies since you will suck balls to get me banned here again.. Its oke <3

Apologize? I dont.. I only apologized to people I thought I should which I did.. But you can suck on my cock mate <3
    Be a man and tell the community what you&#39;r doing [/b]
    ROFL u insecure peice of shit....no one has said anything about zaraki in months and months and months....get a life dipshit

also no need for ban....no one cares....do what u want

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Ehm someone said "Dead to all Turks" and we lost an old friend "userbin" (rip) and with that anger I said "Death to Userbin" Then people spammed all topics about me telling how unrespective I was etc. [/b]
    those were not your exact words

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Bullshit Zaraki, u got banned for way more then just that. tho i miss all the drama on this board its kinda gone since u have been banned

MakuLine

Ehm someone said "Dead to all Turks" and we lost an old friend "userbin" (rip) and with that anger I said "Death to Userbin" Then people spammed all topics about me telling how unrespective I was etc. [/b]
    oh <_< .................................... Atleast you are honest

BekOw38

Poka it was, I stated many times as long as I can remember but noone listened.

@ Tez yeah dude sure.. You are the one who is whining about Paddy telling him how corrupt mod he is because he didnt ban me

Schrotti im talking about the reason I got banned.. Not for previous things.. which where tbh only flaming people.. Like Tez does all the time.. And oh yeah.. I got phantoms official mod account removed.

And no Schrotti I never tried to scam you.

Banned

Why did you get banned anyways? you seems like a nice guy[/b]

ROFL u insecure peice of shit....no one has said anything about zaraki in months and months and months....get a life dipshit

also no need for ban....no one cares....do what u want[/b]
    ROFL again ....so thats all you did? LMAO

how about duping yourself how about selling duped items for holy who was largest duper of ke....ROFL yea your a saint.....at least i dont cross certain lines unlike you

then later come here and apologize to everyone like you were duped pawn in holys big scheme ...ROLF your to funny you little shit

your turned on him you backstabbing dick yet he gave you everything you and made tons of usd for you but ok you only said death to userbin

ROFL

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I&#39;ve had enough of this shit

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 222829303132