Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Another one of those topics were Paddy flames Tez

This is a discussion on Another one of those topics were Paddy flames Tez within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Paddy he made his avedon +8 legit like 2 nights ago, whilst burning lots of other random Shit...... he used ...
Page: 4

Banned

Paddy he made his avedon +8 legit like 2 nights ago, whilst burning lots of other random Shit...... he used the las avedon he had.........[/b]

turb dont worry about it....paddy really isnt worth it

the English one Senior Member Turbanator's Avatar

sell my shit plx :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Love how heated ppl get over a game xD Quite amusing.

sexy Owa

Love how heated ppl get over a game xD Quite amusing.[/b]
    +1, makes for good fun reading it though

Th3Gam3

ops wtf is up wit ur sig's

I'm so heated! Ugggggggggh I hate you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stupid noobs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just joking.

:wub:

Cammers91

:wub:

jimbob123

IT BURNS

OUCH

IT BURNSSSSSSSSSSSSS

SO MUCH FLAME

i have a few things to say:

first off all: i somewhere read the comment who the fuck cares about buying duped gb's or duped items ...
    -> well if you want to use your money for those alternatives fine ... But i dont understand why you would even wanna pay for it when you know its duped and you know your doing something shady, games arent ment to be cheated in. Its not becaue you play for example cs or ET that you need to have an aimbot or wallhacks to play good, so why even bother instead of doing all your stuff legit and really earn it yourself like it is supposed to happen.

second: I do not really understand how this deal between paddy and tez is going, but i do have to say i have seen several topics now with so called argumentation and proof to show that tez is doing something shady. I dont really care if he does or doesnt, i hardly see you play since im european and dont stay up all night. The only thing i find wierd is so far 2 -3 people posted msn chats of tez talking with hackers or dupers or w/e it is to get his lvls edited or get gbs or whatever this msn chat was about, if tez did no such things why would people bother to post or make up such msn conversations ?
    For now im staying neutral in this and dont believe paddy or tez >.< paddy shows proof, tez gives some more details about that proof and turns it into something somewhat better ( buying duped gbs still is bad, i didnt expect that from you, eventhough we dont really know each other you still are some sort of symbol for many imo )

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Rawr!

lol why point out the chrisowns thread, it&#39;s almost impossible to belive anything that shithole says.

Like I say every damn time, everyone knows tez has a shady past and he knowingly bought/sold items for KOM which he knew wasent legit (come on tez even a monkey could realize that :P ) I dunno why tez lies so much though... even about silly things such as not being able to make a +8 avedon.

I don&#39;t think he is a cheater now tho.. he is a nice guy (sometimes :P )

By the way, buying knowingly duped or illegal items is just as bad as duping yourself... there is no difference.

lol why point out the chrisowns thread, it&#39;s almost impossible to belive anything that shithole says.
    Like I say every damn time, everyone knows tez has a shady past and he knowingly bought/sold items for KOM which he knew wasent legit (come on tez even a monkey could realize that :P ) I dunno why tez lies so much though... even about silly things such as not being able to make a +8 avedon.

By the way, buying knowingly duped or illegal items is just as bad as duping yourself... there is no difference.[/b]
    Never thought I would say this but...

+1

Rawr![/b]
    It&#39;s a bird!! It&#39;s a plane!! No it&#39;s just the banstick...

You should of just posted the banstick picture here, the rawr really ruined the moment.

MakuLine

stop changing the themes! Would it be someone else you would flame him too hell or would be really dissappointed.... BUt some people are posting here like they already knew it and arent surprised

Banned

I don&#39;t think he is a cheater now tho.. he is a nice guy (sometimes :P )

By the way, buying knowingly duped or illegal items is just as bad as duping yourself... there is no difference.[/b]
    i know i have a shady past and really i didnt know in the begining KOM was who he was....since i only ever got few +7 things....ofc when he started on the +8 and +9 raptor i knew and i was the middleman for the +9 raptor....i made my mistakes and in no way do i deny them....i made my bed and i lie it....so either forgive me for that or dont i could care less

as far as the avendon i didnt lie...i just chose to do slight of hand....make everyone including the turks who would love to hack me look the other way thinking i have a +7....while instead i got my +8

as far as the gbs i did buy 200 gbs which i knew were duped but i made 3600 legit ones on my own and at the time i thought it was a good business deal which i did profit from hugely....i am sure if anyone else could have made over 10k in one month you prob would have done it too....10k is alot of extra cash for anyone including me

but w/e i am me ..... i am a nice guy .... but i saw a business oppertunity and i took it

Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast