Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Another one of those topics were Paddy flames Tez

This is a discussion on Another one of those topics were Paddy flames Tez within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; buy me premium please ... and gender change scrolls, priest female look so vulnrable and not made for tanking lots ...
Page: 5

buy me premium please ... and gender change scrolls, priest female look so vulnrable and not made for tanking lots of people >.<
    then ill forgive you for w/e o.O

holydreamz is a duper yeah but zaraki is just used by him he cant dupe shit still talk with him a lot

fckers

am I only legit person around here?

Banned

It&#39;s a bird!! It&#39;s a plane!! No it&#39;s just the banstick...

You should of just posted the banstick picture here, the rawr really ruined the moment.[/b]

tindall

Rawr![/b]
    Oorgle

Why would you be woried about turks hacking you +8 avedon when you openly boast about your +2/3 uniques?

Banned

Why would you be woried about turks hacking you +8 avedon when you openly boast about your +2/3 uniques?[/b]

because lately i been showing ss of duped IN+3 rof+2 roc+3 rol+3 on turk forums and savi msned me saying he will have my char hacked for 400 usd if i dont back...i dont want to give him more reasons and after he knows my id which prob makes it easier for him

so i dont want attention on me ...i prefer to throw it away from me

Banned

but w/e i am me ..... i am a nice guy .... but i saw a business oppertunity and i took it[/b]
    im sure all those turks that you help (sending ksc. files to GM) get banned have the same idea as you.

... but i saw a business oppertunity and i took it[/b]

so whats the difference between you and them? one word ruins everything, GREED.

because lately i been showing ss of duped IN+3 rof+2 roc+3 rol+3 on turk forums and savi msned me saying he will have my char hacked for 400 usd if i dont back...i dont want to give him more reasons and after he knows my id which prob makes it easier for him

so i dont want attention on me ...i prefer to throw it away from me[/b]
    why are you on turkish forums anyways ? o.O

as far as the gbs i did buy 200 gbs which i knew were duped but i made 3600 legit ones on my own and at the time i thought it was a good business deal which i did profit from hugely....i am sure if anyone else could have made over 10k in one month you prob would have done it too....10k is alot of extra cash for anyone including me

but w/e i am me ..... i am a nice guy .... but i saw a business oppertunity and i took it[/b]
    If u knew the GBs were duped, and yet still made a bussines out of it, then u are no better than the duper.

Maybe ur a nice guy, but that doesnt gives u any right to do such bussines. IRL if u bought stolen stuff u share the same punishment as the theif.

MakuLine

guys I think its kinda wrong if everyone attacks Tez now,I feel kinda bad even tho I don&#39;t know him. Just leave him, everyone knows he had a shade past! I think I understand him now..
    Look guys,he is lvl 80,K2 won&#39;t give him any support (No change password etc),a Turk knows his ID and is planning to hack him (He cant change pw), he paid much money for this game.
    Now if he posts his +8 Avedon and gets some attention, he will get hacked and everything he worked for is gone! His level,his real life money he spent on this game,everything! + everyone is getting mad at him now, why??? ?Just leave him pls

I dont think you guys understand me,but I feel kinda sad

Its a game who gives a fuck what tez does or doesnt.

Get a life

guys I think its kinda wrong if everyone attacks Tez now,I feel kinda bad even tho I don&#39;t know him. Just leave him, everyone knows he had a shade past! I think I understand him now..
    Look guys,he is lvl 80,K2 won&#39;t give him any support (No change password etc),a Turk knows his ID and is planning to hack him (He cant change pw), he paid much money for this game.
    Now if he posts his +8 Avedon and gets some attention, he will get hacked and everything he worked for is gone! His level,his real life money he spent on this game,everything! + everyone is getting mad at him now, why??? ?Just leave him pls

I dont think you guys understand me,but I feel kinda sad[/b]
    Oh yea! They are so gonna hack him for the Avedon +8, and completely ignores his shells +8 and +2 uniques

lol i geuss, arent his items sealed anyway?

MakuLine

Oh yea! They are so gonna hack him for the Avedon +8, and completely ignores his shells +8 and +2 uniques [/b]
    I dont know but still, I just read his comments and he hit me somehow emotional...first time ever happened to me

lol i geuss, arent his items sealed anyway?[/b]

I heard there is a unseal hack around

Maybe it is cuz of the bottle of Vodka Pur I shared with a friend but I dont know.. Why everyone attacks a person when back in time everyone was actually being friend with him?

I read comments of people where they are really dissappointed and angry of Tez,but does it change the person if he babashops? I do not think so,Tez still is and will be the same person... You guys just know something you didn&#39;t know before,but what changes?Nothing

Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast