Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Another one of those topics were Paddy flames Tez

This is a discussion on Another one of those topics were Paddy flames Tez within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; everyones flaming TEZ because there jealous Pathetic how yall blame TEZ for inflaming the market but the market has been ...
Page: 7

Banned

everyones flaming TEZ because there jealous
    Pathetic how yall blame TEZ for inflaming the market but the market has been fucked up for months dumb fucks :lol:
    /cry more pls all

Banned

what annoys me is he going onto this forum, posting about sending ksc. files to GM to get the cheating turks banned.[/b]
    one last thing about this ....u said it annoys u....since u dont know i only ask for kcs files of koexpers thats it.....u know why.....cause gm told me dupers now can get away with duping if they cant track the duping which they dont

gm also told me now +3 jewels and +9 and +10 armors and weapons are allowed and wont get ban

so i dont bother to ask for kcs files of duped items or gbs.....no one cares including k2 now....i still will send the gm +9 and +3 items so he can check but it does no good

i sent kcs ss of rof+2, roc+3, in+3 to gm and he said he cant ban RLAX....cause it is not 100% sure if duped....ffs u know its duped but the items look legit now so what does that say

Banned

i messed up economy? u crazy....when i bought them gbs were 10 usd each which means there was NO gbs on diez.....i didnt mess up the economy....u can blame that on the guy who decided to go above and beyond.......if u asked a turk they would have told u there is cafes selling 10000000 gbs per day for 20 cents....thats what messed it up

i bought them in the begining to even out the fucking economy and it did[/b]
    so whats the difference between them and what you're doing now?

therefore you're a cheating scum low life like them? or are the turks as smart as you in taking this opportunity? However since turkey cant be compare to american economy, who knows they might really need that money to live on. you are just plain greedy.

Banned

so kennie your saying its ok for the turks to cheat because they "might need the money to live on"
    You cant compare turky money to ours in this case..turky money is based on there land not USA or any others..

Its true this is just a game, but tez in this game according to the rules of the game laid out in the TOS you are a cheater.

Does it make you a bad person? No. It's just a game it doesn't mean shit in life except what you make it mean. Though it does tend to suggest your philosophy about things in life in general. Are you smart to make money off the game if you can? Probably. Are you a cheater at the game for violating TOS, knowingly buying duped shit, getting people to do your levelling for you? Definately.

I could care less about you in real life, since I don't know you. Just as you don't know or give a crap about me. In the game though, you are the same as the KOXPers and dupers who violate TOS, which gives you an unfair advantages to obtain what those who follow the TOS and want to play the game fairly cannot. Your lvl 80 means nothing to anyone who does not wish to cheat, and I suppose any of our accomplishments mean little to you or anyone else who chooses not to follow the TOS.

Simple as that.

Macdougl

So what is the difference between this and pulling up E-bay and seeing what is for sale? Or what is for sale on forums?
    This is a game. Nothing here is real. You can't touch it or feel it, or hold it in your hand. It is all imaginary. If someone want to pay REAL money for items that don't exist than make more REAL money off them by selling them ........

Now tell me who is the stupid one. Personally I think paying for any of this is BS. You can't eat it, live in it or drive it. He made money. Deal with it.

Let the soap opera end!!!

Banned

so whats the difference between them and what you're doing now?

therefore you're a cheating scum low life like them? or are the turks as smart as you in taking this opportunity? However since turkey cant be compare to american economy, who knows they might really need that money to live on. you are just plain greedy.[/b]
    you really are a moron if u think that

i bent the rule to even out the market but i didnt break it...those after me broke it by selling 1000+ gbs...if they had sold 100 or 200 ok...but not fucking 1k to people....but w/e think what u want

in all life there is always someone who has to get there hands dirty to balance out everything

Banned

vandy, read it again.

Im not saying anything, im just writing what is Tez implying. that it is ok for him to cheat to make $10grand out of it, and just i reminded him that since its ok for him then it must be ok for the turks as well.

Banned

you still havent answer my question, what is the difference between what you are doing now and those turks (at the cafes you mention).

Banned

did TEZ say he was putting these GB'S all in market?
    i dunno but i dont know if he went around buying all items in merch ect.ect. or he was just selling them ebay for 1$ or what..if he didnt buy nothing ingame with it like over 200 gb's then he didnt fuck up anything get off the mans nuts
    turks fucked up the market end of that discussion

Banned

he did not said anything about selling the GBs however he did mention $10grand. now how would he get that $10grand? if he is doing what the turks are doing, how come they are ruining the economy but not him?

Banned

he did not said anything about selling the GBs however he did mention $10grand. now how would he get that $10grand? if he is doing what the turks are doing, how come they are ruining the economy but not him?[/b]

because i used my 200 gbs to buy scrolls and upgrade items that were droped to +7 ....then i sold them to gain my now 4k gbs i have

so in theroy i sold gbs i earned from the initial 200 i bought .....also i sold alot of those items for usd to get that 10k

go look market diez what i sell now and have sold...its prob more then 10k

also i have stated to you i balanced out the market.....it was balanced for while because of what me and a few others did....it got fucked when turks decided to get greedy and sell 1k + gbs to people and other turks and cafes

That is true, this is a game. Anyone can choose to do what they wish in this game- to the extent that he or she can. However, in the same as holds true for any game or hobby, KO is a means for a large number of people to come together as a means of entertainment. To get together and relax and have fun. If a person chooses to cheat in such a circumstance (by cheating I mean doing things outside the agreed upon rules to gain an unfair advantage), and can get away with it that person may certainly do so. However, that person will also be generally held in contempt by those who are trying to enjoy the game/hobby for what it is within the rules agreed upon by all, when that person is caught cheating.

This is how it has been in human society for a very long time, and is not going to change anytime soon. The cheater takes on the onerous of being a cheater in the game when they play the game that way and are caught, if it is anyway onerous to them to be known as such.

Take it for what it's worth, be indifferent or proud of it if one chooses even, to have found ways around having to earn things the normal way.

Still to cheat is to be a cheater, it is simple as that, there is no denying it. And you tez cheat in KO.

little_painter

i get stuf for fre from database hacker cause i sell stuff for him and get 10% of the gains, who the fuck cares
    everybody would doo it if they had the chance
    btw i also rape dead animals .. you gonna flame about that too ?
    get a life its jsut a game dossent reflect on real life, in real life im a good honost guy i only cheat ingame and sell fake items 2 gain money ingame and dupe and?

....................................is it only mee taht sit up in my chair loks at the man and pity the lack of morals .. but then agian waht kinda bank does tez run? doo you know?
    this is jsut a game sure.. but how you play in a game is EXCactly the person you realy is
    some people are heros other zeros, some are scum some are theifs
    belive waht you will knowing the truth issent always good for you if you cant change anything

btw theres holes in condoms, and you will burn in hell if you lie

Banned

i get stuf for fre from database hacker cause i sell stuff for him and get 10% of the gains, who the fuck cares
    everybody would doo it if they had the chance
    btw i also rape dead animals .. you gonna flame about that too ?
    get a life its jsut a game dossent reflect on real life, in real life im a good honost guy i only cheat ingame and sell fake items 2 gain money ingame and dupe and?

....................................is it only mee taht sit up in my chair loks at the man and pity the lack of morals .. but then agian waht kinda bank does tez run? doo you know?
    this is jsut a game sure.. but how you play in a game is EXCactly the person you realy is
    some people are heros other zeros, some are scum some are theifs
    belive waht you will knowing the truth issent always good for you if you cant change anything

btw theres holes in condoms, and you will burn in hell if you lie [/b]
    this coming from KOMs biggest buyer

Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast