Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Another one of those topics were Paddy flames Tez

This is a discussion on Another one of those topics were Paddy flames Tez within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; DOO ME A FAVOR STOP BLAMING THESE TURKS YOU TALK OF YOUR MAKING MEE SICK YOU STUPID STUPID LITTLE MAN ...
Page: 8

little_painter

DOO ME A FAVOR STOP BLAMING THESE TURKS YOU TALK OF YOUR MAKING MEE SICK YOU STUPID STUPID LITTLE MAN zzzzzzzzzzz

i should go back too reading books this "daysofdiez" is making my soul sick of pain the plain stupidiocy some cheaters flow ower with too point fingers at non exsistent people ...

ah nwm this forum is beneeth mee

Sephyro

this coming from KOMs biggest buyer [/b]
    this doesnt change he's freaking right

ShiningTears

Tez makes me want to throw up in my mouth...

Banned

DOO ME A FAVOR STOP BLAMING THESE TURKS YOU TALK OF YOUR MAKING MEE SICK YOU STUPID STUPID LITTLE MAN zzzzzzzzzzz

i should go back too reading books this "daysofdiez" is making my soul sick of pain the plain stupidiocy some cheaters flow ower with too point fingers at non exsistent people ...

ah nwm this forum is beneeth mee [/b]
    your spelling and english is beneeth us all

Banned

So you think you help Diez economy by buying dupe GBs. Any evidence to prove that? no statistic graphs i assume. therefore you can not say with your helped, diez economy is stable.

If you're selling items for USD. doesnt that encourage ppl to open their wallet, instead of taking their time to relax and play the game as is and what it is meant for.

1. buying GBs from an obvious duper
    2. selling for USDs.

go turn yourself in and get banned please. then you will deserve respect, otherwise you're a cheating "turk"

Banned

what i find more funny is all of your hypocrits who throw stones

every one of you have duped gbs in your inns yet you dont look at yourself....kinda of ironic

sad to say in a game really

let me ask u ....if there were no gbs on any servers are one point and now u have sitting in your inns over 100+ gbs....how did u get them in such a short time

if u sold a shard+7 u made for gbs and the gbs were duped now that makes u guilty of having duped gbs on your hands

the only people who can flame or say shit here is people with less then 100 mill in there inns cause there so poor....if u got gbs stfu

little_painter

2 my knowledge i never bought anything from you tez aka KOM.. maybee youll tell mee the person /alias you used 2 sell mee your items..
    i know from papers whom ive bought from.. and i have bought from 8-9 different people and plz.. i bought not only for myself but for (60-70%) 2 help friends get further.. my char was a mage you wanna discusss mages contra warriors or rouges or priests?

how stupid doo you want mee 2 make people see you as tez?

you want mee 2 show you the true essence of yourself also?

try mee

Banned

So you think you help Diez economy by buying dupe GBs. Any evidence to prove that? no statistic graphs i assume. therefore you can not say with your helped, diez economy is stable.

If you're selling items for USD. doesnt that encourage ppl to open their wallet, instead of taking their time to relax and play the game as is and what it is meant for.

1. buying GBs from an obvious duper
    2. selling for USDs.

go turn yourself in and get banned please. then you will deserve respect, otherwise you're a cheating "turk"[/b]
    u know there are people who cheat who are not turkish right

Banned

ShiningTears Posted Today, 01:16 PM
    Tez makes me want to throw up in my mouth...[/b]
    STFU NOOB

Banned

Tez, intentional is a more serious crime than careless behavior.

you're right about us havign dupe money in our inn, but it was out of our control. However you intentionally bought dupe GBs especially from a duper.

yes i know there are cheaters that arent turkish, one of them is you.

Banned

2 my knowledge i never bought anything from you tez aka KOM.. maybee youll tell mee the person /alias you used 2 sell mee your items..
    i know from papers whom ive bought from.. and i have bought from 8-9 different people and plz.. i bought not only for myself but for (60-70%) 2 help friends get further.. my char was a mage you wanna discusss mages contra warriors or rouges or priests?

how stupid doo you want mee 2 make people see you as tez?

you want mee 2 show you the true essence of yourself also?

try mee[/b]
    u idiot tez doesnt = kom.....kom was a guy you bought your items from back in day...as well as your clan so stfu

Banned

his money he works for it let him buy what ever the fuck he wants..get off his nuts kennie/painter

CheckMeOut

i will post the ss of making it later also you can ask dragonfire and turb cause they have the ss as well and few others in vent while making it

i didnt want it out that i made one.....since turks like to hack and holy dreams has told me my account id already

oh shit you got owned on that one[/b]
    too bored with this topic to read the whole thing but I will say on Tezs behalf that I was standing there at the anvil when he made the avedon.... lucky cunt hehe

ShiningTears

Ok vandy...just because you told me to I will....

Or maybe not.. :lol:

You know Tez...with 400 billion coins in your inventory..I guess it goes to prove that you can't buy respect.

kibal

as far as the avendon i didnt lie...i just chose to do slight of hand....make everyone including the turks who would love to hack me look the other way thinking i have a +7....while instead i got my +8[/b]

thought that turkish ips were banned from this forum .

Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast