Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Another one of those topics were Paddy flames Tez

This is a discussion on Another one of those topics were Paddy flames Tez within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; kibal Posted Today, 01:25 PM thought that turkish ips were banned from this forum .[/b] thought so to so why ...
Page: 9

Banned

kibal Posted Today, 01:25 PM
    thought that turkish ips were banned from this forum .[/b]
    thought so to so why are you here?

Banned

Tez, intentional is a more serious crime than careless behavior.

you're right about us havign dupe money in our inn, but it was out of our control. However you intentionally bought dupe GBs especially from a duper.

yes i know there are cheaters that arent turkish, one of them is you.[/b]
    u stupid fuck your one of them to

dont tell me your that oblivious to someone offering your 40gbs+ for your item.....please man get a clue

so when u make something and somone offers insane amount of gbs u dont intentionally know there duped ROFL ....

we all know duped gbs.....with prices the way they are how can u not know....u think someone farmed 40gbs+ from mastodons? if so then u might want to drop a grade or 2 levels in your school ok

Banned

im sorry tez, i rarely trade/sell/buy in the past year. all my uniques are drops. however if i were to buy, i wouldnt buy stuff from an obvious duper like you.

Banned

im sorry tez, i rarely trade/sell/buy in the past year. all my uniques are drops. however if i were to buy, i wouldnt buy stuff from an obvious duper like you.[/b]

rofl yeah so u would buy or sell it to someone else who has duped gbs u moron....its the same

ur a funny kid but not to bright i see

what i find more funny is all of your hypocrits who throw stones

every one of you have duped gbs in your inns yet you dont look at yourself....kinda of ironic

sad to say in a game really

let me ask u ....if there were no gbs on any servers are one point and now u have sitting in your inns over 100+ gbs....how did u get them in such a short time

if u sold a shard+7 u made for gbs and the gbs were duped now that makes u guilty of having duped gbs on your hands

the only people who can flame or say shit here is people with less then 100 mill in there inns cause there so poor....if u got gbs stfu[/b]
    shame on u litlle man

I never duped or cheated or made ANYKIND OF SHIT I C U AND URS "LEGIT" FRIENDS DOING in KO

so next time u start any answer with "every one" remember that here r ppl who really dont give a shit about +32164613 uniques or else

btw what Tez did ???

Banned

whether they have dupe GBs is out of their control in the market, but you intentionally bought dupe GBs especially and directly from a duper.

i bolded the letters to help you read.

Banned

shame on u litlle man

I never duped or cheated or made ANYKIND OF SHIT I C U AND URS "LEGIT" FRIENDS DOING in KO

so next time u start any answer with "every one" remember that here r ppl who really dont give a shit about +32164613 uniques or else

btw what Tez did ??? [/b]
    i bought 200 duped gbs about 10 months ago.....and also u sold your items for gbs so u in return got duped gbs from someone which makes u duper as kennie would say :lol:

Banned

whether they have dupe GBs is out of their control in the market, but you intentionally bought dupe GBs especially and directly from a duper.

i bolded the letters to help you read.[/b]
    let me put it in caps for you

ITS IN THERE CONTROL CAUSE THEY KNOW THEY ARE SELLING THERE ITEMS FOR DUPED GBS....THATS WHY THEY ARE GETTING SO MANY GBS FOR THERE ...EXAMPLE SHARD+7 40GBS OR WP 50GBS........YOU DONT THINK THEY KNOW ITS DUPED?

did u get that....its in there control since they know its duped or the wp would be 10gbs or less same with the shard

stop being a idiot and understand your wrong

the only people here who can say its not under there control are the ones who sell the wp for 10gbs...u get it yet?

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

i bought 200 duped gbs about 10 months ago.....and also u sold your items for gbs so u in return got duped gbs from someone which makes u duper as kennie would say[/b]
    How is someone supposed to distinguish between a duped Gold Bar and a non-duped Gold Bar, if we don't know the person that is giving us the money?

So, basically what you're saying is: if you merchant, you're getting duped money. Then, if I buy gold bars knowingly from a person that I know dupes gold bars, and that they are GOING TO GIVE ME DUPED GOLD BARS, that it's the same thing as merchanting in Moradon.

Well, here's the thing: we've all probably had some duped money on our accounts at some point in time, but do we know it? Probably not. Do you know it? Defiantely.

A random bank owner who offers you a loan, or a random thief that is a convicted bank robber on the street - who are you going to accept a loan from? A random bank owner - you don't know him, he probably could be a thief, but you still need the money to pay off your house. But the random thief that's a convicted bank robber - hell, you know it's stolen, why the fuck would you take money from him?

Let's take another example:

You have 2 friends: one is, let's say, a church priest who is probably the paragon of truth. The other friend of yours is a twice-convicted criminal of robbery, homicide, and has hundreds of misdemeanors on his record.
    Both of them walk up to you and give you $1000. The priest says it's a donation from the church for your good will; the convict says he stole it from a bank.
    Both of them could be bad, as the priest could have been siphoning money from his collections (read the Times Magazine article a couple weeks back called "Pilfering Priests"), but he's the paragon of truth, and the paradigm of honesty. You're probably going to think he got the money legitly. On the other hand, the friend gave you stolen money, and from his record, he probably did steal it.
    Under U.S. law, knowingly recieving stolen money is a felony; perhaps it's much too large of an example to apply to such a small microcosm of the world - but anyways, the idea is still there.

It's not right, it's probably illegal, and there's still probably some more "things" going on.

ShiningTears

Except by screwing up the economy the way that you did Tez, it pretty much forces people to accept duped GB's for the items that they sell. If LegoLass_TR just sold his WP for 50 gbs, no one in their right mind is going to say.. "Hmm, let's do the right thing and sell this WP for only 10.

If dupers and people like yourself screw up the economy, you can't blame legit players for selling their items for the current market price to try and stay competitive.

Banned

if it werent for ppl like you, and dupers that were spreading the GBs.

a shard +7 wouldnt be 40gbs, right?

I'm totally sure 90% of the forum users would of bought those cheap GBs from anyone if they had the chance, still this is not a cheating forum. The market was screwed a long time ago and marking the "guilty ones" is a bit dumb, how many of those 90% would actually say: "Yes, i bought obviously duped GB's" now?

Interesting facts to know, but worthless, least at this state of the game.

Greed: An excessive desire to acquire or possess more than what one needs or deserves.

now, did you do something to deserve that $10 grand? did you need that $10 grand for surgery or medical needs?

you're no difference than those cheating turks (generalization), however you have greed just like them.

i found it funny the only 1 defending you are your clanies, im pretty sure they like their bribe money.[/b]
    does sex count as bribe money?

Banned

How is someone supposed to distinguish between a duped Gold Bar and a non-duped Gold Bar, if we don't know the person that is giving us the money?

So, basically what you're saying is: if you merchant, you're getting duped money. Then, if I buy gold bars knowingly from a person that I know dupes gold bars, and that they are GOING TO GIVE ME DUPED GOLD BARS, that it's the same thing as merchanting in Moradon.

Well, here's the thing: we've all probably had some duped money on our accounts at some point in time, but do we know it? Probably not. Do you know it? Defiantely.

A random bank owner who offers you a loan, or a random thief that is a convicted bank robber on the street - who are you going to accept a loan from? A random bank owner - you don't know him, he probably could be a thief, but you still need the money to pay off your house. But the random thief that's a convicted bank robber - hell, you know it's stolen, why the fuck would you take money from him?

Let's take another example:

You have 2 friends: one is, let's say, a church priest who is probably the paragon of truth. The other friend of yours is a twice-convicted criminal of robbery, homicide, and has hundreds of misdemeanors on his record.
    Both of them walk up to you and give you $1000. The priest says it's a donation from the church for your good will; the convict says he stole it from a bank.
    Both of them could be bad, as the priest could have been siphoning money from his collections (read the Times Magazine article a couple weeks back called "Pilfering Priests"), but he's the paragon of truth, and the paradigm of honesty. You're probably going to think he got the money legitly. On the other hand, the friend gave you stolen money, and from his record, he probably did steal it.
    Under U.S. law, knowingly recieving stolen money is a felony; perhaps it's much too large of an example to apply to such a small microcosm of the world - but anyways, the idea is still there.

It's not right, it's probably illegal, and there's still probably some more "things" going on.[/b]
    lutz ur telling me when someone offers you a large amount of gbs u think they farmed them?....i think that is enough said to prove my point that anyone with common sense knows they are getting duped gbs when in previous months there was no gbs on diez and now all of a sudden people are able to offer 50+ gbs on items....please i know ur not that stupid to think that someone farmed 50+ gbs legit

Except by screwing up the economy the way that you did Tez, it pretty much forces people to accept duped GB's for the items that they sell. If LegoLass_TR just sold his WP for 50 gbs, no one in their right mind is going to say.. "Hmm, let's do the right thing and sell this WP for only 10.

If dupers and people like yourself screw up the economy, you can't blame legit players for selling their items for the current market price to try and stay competitive.[/b]
    nice thing is i didnt mess it up....i bought my gbs for scrolls and shit not to just chuck at the economy....i used 100 to buy scrolls to upgrade items to sell for more gbs.....so again i didnt use them at buying up things in market but i did make the 4k gbs i have from that original 200 i got

tez you're a fucking idiot, go sniff gasoline please.

Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast