Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Another proof that turkish gms selling items +300000 for usd..:S

This is a discussion on Another proof that turkish gms selling items +300000 for usd..:S within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by JoLLyGreenGiant dude if people pay 1900 w/e the hell that currency is on pixels? they got down ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by JoLLyGreenGiant View Post
    dude if people pay 1900 w/e the hell that currency is on pixels? they got down syndrome even if it comes to cwest im 100% sure no one would buy so why you tripping. seriously wow i've never seen so much shit sell for usd in a game and + w/ a game that has the most shittiest customer service/hacks/bugs/exploits.....etc..list can go on for days.
    trust me cwest babas r worse than turkish ones. If only thy have the chance of buyin +10s lol

lol
    They've been to C-West, they just limit themselves

I really doubt CW is a clean server. Never ever plaid there but only from what i have read on this forums over the years i am certain that GM items have been injected (or some other way of obtaining illegal items).

People forget about the iron set +3 that raized so much drama in ko4life after it was scammed of salmin or hamads or whomevers char it was? And that iron set +3 was made really early if im not mistaken. Also, i might be wrong, but im pretty sure drama was brought once Puffy came up with his shells +9 and so on.

If a GM shows up selling +10s in CW i can assure there will be pathetic little idiots with enough money to buy them.

Ñ∞ß² Senior Member

And a guy named Evaldo. He had some beastly selling topics.

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    lmao...bob i hope your joking, and if not thats the dumbest comment i think ive read on this forum
    trust me bro theres no fucking way someones going to pay that much for this game if there is thats RETARDED. lol no way turk babas 100x worse then cwest babas my friend. lol but seriously cmon now its a FREE mmo......YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

The One And Only Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Humanity View Post
    I dont really think that GMs or K2 workers are playing KO in their free times ^^

Think about it... Working for like 8 hours a day on a shitty game, and then go home and keep playing it? xD
    They aren't playing that game but still they don't work 8hours also if they work they don't do anything dont help to anyone and also as i said if they work they not working harder if they release some patch they dont check it before they just release it and if have any bugg you can wait half year till they fix it as was with the ed 1year ago.

I don't believe this bullshit. All a myth.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    I really doubt CW is a clean server. Never ever plaid there but only from what i have read on this forums over the years i am certain that GM items have been injected (or some other way of obtaining illegal items).

People forget about the iron set +3 that raized so much drama in ko4life after it was scammed of salmin or hamads or whomevers char it was? And that iron set +3 was made really early if im not mistaken. Also, i might be wrong, but im pretty sure drama was brought once Puffy came up with his shells +9 and so on.

If a GM shows up selling +10s in CW i can assure there will be pathetic little idiots with enough money to buy them.
    Salmin's, Hamad's, Puffy's aka EdmonDantes gear was 100% illegal.

Puffy was the dumbest tho, every week he took new shell +9 part from his inn, saying he made it somehow lolz, then raptor +9. and like year later or something, he post in ko4life movie where he make HB +9, but when he made shell set +9 and raptor +9 he didnt bother making a movie, but for those nub items (if you compare it to shell set 9 and rappy 9) he did...

And also Salmin's videos / SS were edited aswell

Anyway ya it was in c west to, but they do it in waves, not like in those other turkish servers

Inactive Member

I don't believe that.

The One And Only Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by unexpect View Post
    I don't believe that.
    Thats what I saw they giving msn&phone also they say the trade will be made in anatalya
    face to face..
    i think its true..

nothing new

welcome to turkisch market =)

lol notice how its only highclass items tho?
    if it was a gm they could sell anything they want tho i heard from a good source gm is only selling uniques atm.
    so somethings up

Quote Originally Posted by Indiaan View Post
    nothing new

welcome to turkisch market =)
    Buying rap+10 ^^

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Helseth View Post
    post it in officials, if you're not banned from there yet

If he post it on k2s forums they will ban him.
    just like they did so many times before to other ppls posting proof of k2 corruption.

It's pretty retarded to visit k2s forums now if you play the game because they might ban you for no reason if they don't like you.

melano

i saw alot of this in edana but thanks god there is nothing in c-west

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast